Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

So we're all agreed he beat the shit out of her one night and she's hiding until the black eye goes away, yes?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

So we're all agreed he beat the shit out of her one night and she's hiding until the black eye goes away, yes?

She could outrun him, even if she were wearing stilletos.

4 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Would explain why she constantly wears those painfully mismatching black glasses everywhere. 

Can we all come to a consensus on the fact that we ALL know exactly who wrote this?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Over/under on how long it will be before she surfaces? And whether or not it will be with divorce papers?

13 hours ago, gcreptile said:

She's set to re-appear on Monday (today? next week?)

http://www.newsweek.com/melania-trump-make-first-appearance-weeks-you-wont-be-allowed-see-it-956467

The public may not attend.

If a tree falls in a forest with no one to hear it, does it make a sound?

Can someone make a public appearance if the public is not allowed to attend?

Most likely explanation is she's had some more "work" done.

• Like 1

So, how does Melania look now?

5472.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=1fc81147e64686aebb08eccfc999285a

Oh yeah, new conspiracy theory: She's been Avril Lavigne'd.

Trump says she can't travel for a month following 4-hour-operation.

Likelihood of him just trying to have an affair in peace, y/n?

Bad news for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, Robert Mueller wants more charges pressed against him AND he wants his bail revoked for witness tampering. Manafort's assistant Konstantin Kilimnik has also been charged. Suicide watch for Manafort? If not him, I'm sure somebody else implicated in this mess must be on their way out.

7 hours ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Bad news for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, Robert Mueller wants more charges pressed against him AND he wants his bail revoked for witness tampering. Manafort's assistant Konstantin Kilimnik has also been charged. Suicide watch for Manafort? If not him, I'm sure somebody else implicated in this mess must be on their way out.

Nah, I read before that Manafort expects a pardon from Trump. He won’t kill himself unless he doesn’t get pardoned. 

He's name-checking world leaders in his press conference that he has a "great relationship" with.

Who's not been mentioned? Theresa May.

Wonderful job, PM....:clap:

3 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

He's name-checking world leaders in his press conference that he has a "great relationship" with.

Who's not been mentioned? Theresa May.

Wonderful job, PM....:clap:

More about that, Trump is "tired" of Theresa May's "school mistress tone" and won't hold talks with her at the G7.

Double posting because this thread seems more appropriate.

29 minutes ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Double posting because this thread seems more appropriate.

Shame, if he survives this, he won’t be able to qualify for Trumpcare because he has a pre-existing  medical condition...

I'm sure every taxpayer in America is paying for Kudlow's treatment, along with Trump's golf trips, Pruitt's expensive office furniture, Mnuchin's foreign holidays....etc etc etc....

Not only that, but I'll bet one dollar* they are offsetting those costs against their personal gains for tax purposes...

(*the Trading Places bet)

Err, I think you missed the joke YoungWilz...

5 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Err, I think you missed the joke YoungWilz...

Nope, I know he's not personally "poor" enough to qualify for whatever crazy health lottery Americans have....I'm making a point...I just don't understand why someone hasn't exercised their Second Amendment rights against the lot of them yet.

You are all paying rich people money to make them richer, while you aspire to...what, exactly? Trumponomics makes McCain's plans for the economy during his presidential run look positively realistic.

I'm excited Kudlow, Azar, Trump, McConnell, Sessions, and Ryan are walking down the healthcare road again. It's what caused so many Democrats and even some Republicans/R Leaning Indy's to get out and get involved in their government and build the blue wave. You would imagine the Republicans would know better than to propose bills that strip 24 million Americans of their health insurance, but nevertheless they persist. Their proposals will never pass (knock on wood), because of moderate warrior icons like John McCain (I assume Cindy will vote the same if she gets appointed), Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski. It's like they don't want to win this year? It would take a televized broadcast of Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer killing somebody to spin this in favor of the Republicans. Democrats learned not to touch healthcare the hard way when O'Care passed by just a few House votes with a supermajority in both chambers. But Republicans have a narrower majority and a brain dead pig in the White House. 

Regardless, Sessions' move to join the states against the ACA is VERY odd on paper, but it's probably smart for himself, because if Sessions succeeds in shooting down O'Care in the courts,  it could redeem Sessions in Trump's mind as reports have recently indicated that Trump is so mad at Sessions over RussiaGate and his recusal that his name isn't allowed to be said in the White House. A personal political move could very possibly remove health insurance from 24 million Americans. This, net neutrality repeal, and the elimination of the Child Health Insurance Program should be enough for every voter to vote these evil SOB's out of office. 

Shame on Democrats if they don't let every American hear about this treason and campaign about it 24/7.

3 hours ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Shame on Democrats if they don't let every American hear about this treason and campaign about it 24/7.

While I agree with your position on healthcare vis a vis Congress, etc., how exactly is this treason?