Jump to content
Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

Recommended Posts

Covid?

 

Edit;

Maybe not. He seemed to have suffered from a series of brain haemorrhages after a fall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Whitehouse said:

Covid?

 

Edit;

Maybe not. He seemed to have suffered from a series of brain haemorrhages after a fall.

Hot take: Robert Trump was trying to stop his niece from releasing a book on the Trump family because of confidential info left by Fred Trump Sr's estate (or in reality he didnt want people knowing what a shit head his brother was). Maybe his death wasnt an accident? 

  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Hot take: Robert Trump was trying to stop his niece from releasing a book on the Trump family because of confidential info left by Fred Trump Sr's estate (or in reality he didnt want people knowing what a shit head his brother was). Maybe his death wasnt an accident? 

That is old news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you think Donald will cry .I can't imagine him crying somehow ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Do you think Donald will cry .I can't imagine him crying somehow ...

He was off playing golf yesterday so doubt it's bothering him that much.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Whitehouse said:

Covid?

 

Edit;

Maybe not. He seemed to have suffered from a series of brain haemorrhages after a fall.

 

 

If it was Covid not a chance Trump would allow that to be made public as the reason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Do you think Donald will cry .I can't imagine him crying somehow ...

Apparently the statement he gave to the press was labelled as emotional - although this could've just been the words he was saying and not necessarily an emotional tone.

 

He has cried publicly before, media doesnt usually show that kinda stuff as they hate him they wouldnt want to in any way humanise him in any way.

 

Just trying to look for the clips (one at a veteran's rally and another at the RNC) and it seems YouTube really doesnt want me to find them either...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It.s not been a good week for Donald.Now hios old mate Steve Bannon has been charged with fraud  in fundraising for the Mexico wall Whether Trump himself is implicated we'll see but if so could be a massive bombshell for his campaign! .https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53853297

 

Also the economic recovery seems to have broken down...https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-53852315

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

It.s not been a good week for Donald.Now hios old mate Steve Bannon has been charged with fraud  in fundraising for the Mexico wall Whether Trump himself is implicated we'll see but if so could be a massive bombshell for his campaign! .https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53853297

 

Also the economic recovery seems to have broken down...https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-53852315

The latter could work in Trump's favour, if the economy is broken then people will be more likely to look to Trump than Biden when it comes to fixing it - especially if its a crisis for the working man. I think the presidential debates will definitely make things interesting, although I'm sure the moderator will take into account Biden's dementia and grabbing. Probably just gonna be a rip on Trump on all his failures...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rick Gates: Convicted.
Paul Manafort: Convicted.
George Papadopoulos: Convicted.
Mike Flynn: Convicted.
Michael Cohen: Convicted.
Roger Stone: Convicted.
Steve Bannon: Arrested.
 

206CAFB7-034D-48F8-A3EF-1601142EDF3B.jpeg.38bba6b853c0576504a190848f9f521d.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor Trumpy. The bad news keeps coming.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another massive bombshell tonight- his sister has been secretly recorded saying Donald is a lying evil scumbag who can't be trusted. She's basically admitting Trump is faking everything he supposedely believes in.  He's in meltdown over it as I type this..It's at least as big as the pussy grabbing tape,but he survived that so who knows ......https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8654973/Donald-Trumps-sister-says-no-principles-trust-him.html.

 

But on the bright side he  may have been saved by the bell- the world might be about to end just before election day ! https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/22/us/asteroid-earth-november-2020-scn-trnd/index.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump gets massive poll boost following convention- they are now saying his chances of winning are fifty fifty. Biden lead down to just 6 points Fucking hell...  :facepalm: https://morningconsult.com/2020/08/29/post-rnc-poll-trump-bounce/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Trump gets massive poll boost following convention- they are now saying his chances of winning are fifty fifty. Biden lead down to just 6 points Fucking hell...  :facepalm: https://morningconsult.com/2020/08/29/post-rnc-poll-trump-bounce/

Too early to tell just yet.

 

It might all become clearer who the winner may be when the debates happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald Trump will win the election according to latest polls.https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1329181/us-election-2020-donald-trump-joe-biden I must admit I have a feeling this could be true. Just have a feeling Biden will fall apart as we get closer to Nov 3.I could be wrong though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Donald Trump will win the election according to latest polls.https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1329181/us-election-2020-donald-trump-joe-biden I must admit I have a feeling this could be true. Just have a feeling Biden will fall apart as we get closer to Nov 3.I could be wrong though. 

The express is clearly the best source for these types of things isn’t it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

The express is clearly the best source for these types of things isn’t it?

Possibly not. They also have a story that world war 3 is about to begin .https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1329087/world-war-3-us-russia-warplanes-putin-trump-submarines-news-Alaska-coast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

There are rumors on Twitter, that president Trump has been to hopital because he suffered two mini-strokes. 

 

Mike Pence put on standby to take over ! https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/31/politics/trump-walter-reed-visit-pence/index.html

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

There are rumors on Twitter, that president Trump has been to hopital because he suffered two mini-strokes. 

 


Screen grabs? Links?

 

Don’t leave us hanging...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:


He was, in November 2019. Did you read anything other than the headline?

Yes I know it was a year ago.I assumed that was what @theprematureburial was r eferring to !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here’s the real facts: There is no real evidence of this

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:


Screen grabs? Links?

 

Don’t leave us hanging...

 

Our favorite president denies the rumor. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This time I actually believe him 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use