RadGuy

Ideas And Possibilities For 2017

robert duvall

james earl jones

alain delon

emperor akihito

malcolm young - alzheimier's

glenn campbell - same as the above

could add half of the older musicians since they don't live that long and a lot of them overdosed few times in the past, (e.john, d. bowie...) i don't think their bodies can take that long anymore

and many more....

Blimey.

I know, right, they mention him, then BOOM!, dead.

We had a similar experience on Saturday night.

We were talking about old comedians, and trying to remember the name of the bloke with the ostrich. I was like 'Bernie, Bernie, oh what the fuck's his name'. Just as I picked up my phone to google, BERNIE CLIFTON APPEARED ON MY TV SCREEN. He hasn't been on telly for about a hundred years, and there he was, on The Voice on my screen within literally two seconds of me trying to remember who he was. I was well freaked out, I can tell you.

I'd be pretty freaked out if I saw Bernie Clifton on the telly regardless of the situation.

my names isn't Hades for nothing :flame2: saw The Prestige last night on TV so my 6th sense got activated....it's not the first time i predict a famous death, just the first time on this site and so close to IT :smileyd: but yeah, i watched a lot of docs on bowie and other 60s/70s acts, they don't seem to live long so 2 + 2 and Grim apperas :pop: who knows what they sniffed and pinned back then......maybe i should mention j.bieber a few times....whith my luck he would appear like bloody mary in my fukn mirror....

robert duvall

james earl jones

alain delon

emperor akihito

could add half of the older musicians since they don't live that long and a lot of them overdosed few times in the past, (e.john, d. bowie...) i don't think their bodies can take that long anymore

and many more....

Blimey.

That happened to me with The Ultimate Warrior in 2014. Of course, the difference was it took like two weeks for Warrior to die and Bowie was a bit less camp.

robert duvall

james earl jones

alain delon

emperor akihito

and many more....

Blimey.

That happened to me with The Ultimate Warrior in 2014. Of course, the difference was it took like two weeks for Warrior to die and Bowie was a bit less camp.

That happened to me on my own DP with Detroit Tigers Gates Brown. I mentioned him in an article about random 'original black Detroit Tigers from the 1960s' about 10am and by 2pm his death was announced. Creepy.

SC

robert duvall

james earl jones

alain delon

emperor akihito

and many more....

Blimey.

That happened to me on my own DP with Detroit Tigers Gates Brown. I mentioned him in an article about random 'original black Detroit Tigers from the 1960s' about 10am and by 2pm his death was announced. Creepy.

SC

Last year, I looked up King Abdullah on Wikipedia one evening. In fact, I was doing a presentation on the Saudis at that time. Next morning, I wake up, go online, and find out he died.

Forum poster Bert Trautmann's first post was suggesting football manager Malcolm Allison for the Deathlist. Allison died three days after the post was made. There was also the time I posted about James Moody as a good pick "if he survived December" - survive December? He didn't even survive 14 hours!

Forum poster Bert Trautmann's first post was suggesting football manager Malcolm Allison for the Deathlist. Allison died three days after the post was made. There was also the time I posted about James Moody as a good pick "if he survived December" - survive December? He didn't even survive 14 hours!

I've had a couple of ones like that, can't remember the length of time between me mentioning them and when they dropped dead.

off the top of my head there was Robert Carrier, Johnny Dankworth, and Ronnie Hazelhurst.

robert duvall

james earl jones

alain delon

emperor akihito

and many more....

Blimey.

SC

Last year, I looked up King Abdullah on Wikipedia one evening. In fact, I was doing a presentation on the Saudis at that time. Next morning, I wake up, go online, and find out he died.

well, you gotta have that 6th sense to win on the death list, that's why we're all here, i got lucky with bowie, let's try another one, this time with someone on the list (k.douglas), let's see what happens :bat:

I wonder how Ken Bates' health is?

Don't mind me. I'm just testing the above theory.

uuuu i just got few more....

harry belafonte

jane powell

carroll baker - she looks like she jumped out of a horror movie

tab hunter

don rickles

billy idol - overheard my friends that were on his concert this summer that he looks like he'll drop soon

fats domino

:devil:

I wonder how Ken Bates' health is? Don't mind me. I'm just testing the above theory.

Given how well Chelsea are performing, probably very poorly

Glad u mentioned Harry Belafonte I'mNotHades - guy looks quite bad these days.

One person who might deserve a spot is Joan Weldon (83) although she's been retired since the 1950's due to the fame of Them! Given that James Arness was one of her main co-stars, she might manage an obit over the pond. The lady tends to get rather upset because Them! is pretty much what she is remembered for now as I learned writing her some years ago.

Glad u mentioned Harry Belafonte I'mNotHades - guy looks quite bad these days.

One person who might deserve a spot is Joan Weldon (83) although she's been retired since the 1950's due to the fame of Them! Given that James Arness was one of her main co-stars, she might manage an obit over the pond. The lady tends to get rather upset because Them! is pretty much what she is remembered for now as I learned writing her some years ago.

they all look bad and never seem to die (gabor, duvall, that home alone guy) XD instead lemmy and bowie die....grimm must be on something strong these days

http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/health-family/married-to-alzheimer-s-what-keeps-us-together-1.2486707:Latest article from Tony Booth`s wife and carer.Nothing new about his heart failure or emphysema but it appears his memory has now declined to the point that for the most part doesn`t recognize her or remember their life together and that she is exhausted by having to look after him .I am not surprised as he has been 12 years since he was diagnosed.She has a very moving way of writing about how cruel Alzheimers is.You can tell she really loves him by the way she speaks of him and has stood by and cared for him.If it was my partner I doubt I could look after them full time.

Since I've lost three of my very favorite personal heroes in the past 12 months (Nimoy, Schmidt, Bowie), I thought I should post the whole list, especially because 2016 is looking to be a horrible, horrible year for celebrity deaths:

Sigourney Weaver (born 1949)

Bill Murray (born 1950)

Jon Hassell (born 1937)

Björk (born 1965)

Brian Eno (born 1948)

Michael Lewis (born 1960)

perhaps Joseph Stiglitz (born 1943)

Edit: Forgot Patrick Stewart (born 1940)

Trent Reznor (born 1965)

another big one gone and not even 70, i need to fix my list.....

tina turner

liza minnelli

janet jackson

david suchet

sylvester stallone

ridley scott

Hey, Hades, what do you think of my list? {Check my signature} {sorry for the length of it, lol ;):P }

Hey, Hades, what do you think of my list? {Check my signature} {sorry for the length of it, lol ;):P }

i made a limit of ONLY 50, if the list was 200, i would have at least 5 by now :P G.R.R Martin could soon be a song of ice and fire if cremated, Mary Tyler Moore is apparently over soon, Max von Sydow is a good choice, Yoko Ono is in the group of ex addicts so... the rest is so tiny i got a headache, but i bet you'll have at least 15 by the end of this year :shock2: maybe 30 by the way the first 14 days of this year look like

Two famous English men have died aged 69 this year. Wonder will there be a third? Tim Curry? Barry Gibb from the Bee Gees? Chris Tarrant?

Two famous English men have died aged 69 this year. Wonder will there be a third? Tim Curry? Barry Gibb from the Bee Gees? Chris Tarrant?

I'm sure more than 2 famous English men will die before the year is out.

Guest digger6

ImNotHades. I live in Santa Fe. George RR looks to be in good health the couple of times Ive seen him around so that pun may have to wait awhile. Val Kilmer who lives kust outside of town however......

ImNotHades. I live in Santa Fe. George RR looks to be in good health the couple of times Ive seen him around so that pun may have to wait awhile. Val Kilmer who lives kust outside of town however......

the last 20 days 3 men who seemed they would live like up to 90, died just like that of cancer with 69, my bet i still up with the fat guy, besides i've been reading he's under a lot of pressure ad doesn't look the fittest, sorry if you're a fan, bowie was my idol.....val, well... he's cancer was very public, although with cancer you never know, that's why he's on my list below :)

But are they 69 years old?

We'll find out if or when they die. Have you taken in to account ones that are 68 now due to turn 69 this year?

We'll find out if or when they die. Have you taken in to account ones that are 68 now due to turn 69 this year?

I did have a look at some of them, yeh. Some famous ones in there (Elton John, Billy Crystal, Glenn Close, Iggy Pop, Arnold Schwarzenegger, OJ Simpson, Richard Dreyfuss, Hillary Clinton, Meat Loaf...)

Wait, hang on one second there.

At the start of the year, some medium predicted Hillary Clinton would die in the next 2 years.

Hillary Clinton turns 69 in November.

Anyway, the only English one in there is Elton John. Come to think of it, given his elevated chances of contracting AIDS, he may be a good bet!