RadGuy

Ideas And Possibilities For 2017

Homework for the young'un.

(I) Find out the difference between HIV infection and AIDS.

(II) Research the incidence of HIV infection worldwide.

(III) Explain your findings to Charlie Sheen.

Anyway, the only English one in there is Elton John. Come to think of it, given his elevated chances of contracting AIDS, he may be a good bet!

Would you care to elaborate?
Homosexuals have been scientifically proven to be more likely to contracting several STDs.

Including homosexuals in monogamous relationships?

Homework for the young'un.

(I) Find out the difference between HIV infection and AIDS.

(II) Research the incidence of HIV infection worldwide.

(III) Explain your findings to Charlie Sheen.

Yep, old Elton will be far safer than say a 13 year old who will be shitting himself when he sees his Tory run Cub group have a visit scheduled to the Radio 1 studios in March.

Lol.

An idiot as well.

Top tip for when you become an adult.

If you want to win an argument / prove a point etc, never ever ever use "scientifically proven" as that phrase means you are 100% bullshitting.

More lifestyle advice next time from the DL's 50 something non parent :)

okay, I get it, i know fuck all, thanks very much

Lol.

An idiot as well.

Top tip for when you become an adult.

If you want to win an argument / prove a point etc, never ever ever use "scientifically proven" as that phrase means you are 100% bullshitting.

More lifestyle advice next time from the DL's 50 something non parent :)

this is a scientifically proven point.

What about the American actor Dean Stockwell?

*Is approaching his 80th birthday

*Suffered a fall and a stroke in May 2015

*It's being implied that he has bouts of dementia as a result of the above

*Supposedly, his ex-wife Joy contradicts her own name by taking advantage of his fortune and keeps him isolated

*Doctors' prognosis from Summer 2015 was that he doesn't have that many years left

Source: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001777/board/thread/250065456

He had that cool weird singing part in Blue Velvet, but he was also in Quantum Leap which my mum liked so I hope he snuffs it.

• Like 1

Two famous English men have died aged 69 this year. Wonder will there be a third? Tim Curry? Barry Gibb from the Bee Gees? Chris Tarrant?

The Gibb clan appear to be of low grade stock with few surviving to their 60's unless of course it is a result of a curse inflicted on them for their involvement in Saturday Night Fever in the 1970's

Two famous English men have died aged 69 this year. Wonder will there be a third? Tim Curry? Barry Gibb from the Bee Gees? Chris Tarrant?

The Gibb clan appear to be of low grade stock with few surviving to their 60's unless of course it is a result of a curse inflicted on them for their involvement in Saturday Night Fever in the 1970's

Tragedy. When the feeling's gone and you can't go on. Hmm despite this, Barry Gibb seems to be stayin' alive though.

He had that cool weird singing part in Blue Velvet, but he was also in Quantum Leap which my mum liked so I hope he snuffs it.

Quantum Leap was cool.. about 20 years ago. I too can't see Stockwell hanging around for much longer until he becomes a hologram for real.

The Gibb clan appear to be of low grade stock....

Ouch.

http://news.stv.tv/east-central/1339231-country-singer-dying-of-cancer-in-plea-to-record-final-album/

Jackie Storrar , low grade Scottish country singer.

Became terminal in 2013, but pushing her 'last' album for charadee, mate. So may not see year out.

I understand that actress Sheila Sim, Lady Attenborough died on January 20, 2016 - another miss for the DL committee. I really believe the committee needs to listen to suggestions a bit closer, although I realize the year is very young. No doubt the DL 50 for 2016 will score several successes in the year simply due to the age and/or health of many of them.

Unfortunately, I agree Dean Stockwell is a likely prospect for the fairly-near future. His brother Guy passed some years back.

I understand that actress Sheila Sim, Lady Attenborough died on January 20, 2016 - another miss for the DL committee. I really believe the committee needs to listen to suggestions a bit closer, although I realize the year is very young. No doubt the DL 50 for 2016 will score several successes in the year simply due to the age and/or health of many of them.

Unfortunately, I agree Dean Stockwell is a likely prospect for the fairly-near future. His brother Guy passed some years back.

aaafd263a0506988305324d02826b383.jpg

When you've been here a bit longer, you'll realise that the Committee please themselves. They don't have an obligation to listen to any of us.

I'm grateful to them for providing this forum where we can discuss other deadpools - and natter, fight and banter amongst ourselves about anything.

• Like 2

aaafd263a0506988305324d02826b383.jpg

I thought they sponsored this forum

Another list anyone?

I don't recall Sheila Sim being discussed at any great lengths, more like a passing comment when people throw their suggestions in to the hat.

Did you have her on your own personal list?

• Like 1

So, not an idea or possibility for 2017 then...

• Like 1

Heather Shannon of Australian indie band the Jezabels needs emergency treatment for ovarian cancer that was diagnosed three years ago:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3411715/The-Jezabels-cancel-world-tour-keyboardist-Heather-Shannon-undergoes-emergency-treatment-ovarian-cancer.html

The Carey Lander of 2016?

Heather Shannon of Australian indie band the Jezabels needs emergency treatment for ovarian cancer that was diagnosed three years ago:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3411715/The-Jezabels-cancel-world-tour-keyboardist-Heather-Shannon-undergoes-emergency-treatment-ovarian-cancer.html

I've never heard of a band with an all-male lineup having to cancel tours due to ovarian cancer.

SC

I've never heard of a band with an all-male lineup having to cancel tours due to ovarian cancer.

SC

and your point is?

SC

So what? I've never heard of a dead man walking a trapeze.

• Like 1

Guest Lolrly123

Betty White, Merle Haggard, Willie Nelson, Hank Aarons, Michael Caine, Valerie Harper, Robert Mugabe, Gordie Howe (Will probably die this year, though).

Guest Lolrly123

Betty White, Merle Haggard, Willie Nelson, Hank Aarons, Michael Caine, Valerie Harper, Robert Mugabe, Gordie Howe (Will probably die this year, though).

or Jake Roper, but just a very slight chance.

Here's some good, quite obscure picks. Probably best if you use these in your own DPs and not the ones which give you points for younger candidates.

• Noel Neill. The former Superman actress turns 96 this year.
  • Michele Morgan, French actress, also turns 96.
  • Mary Midgley, author of 'Beast and Man', turns 97.
  • Yasuhiro Nakasone. Former Japanese PM is turning 98.
  • Another aging politician, Konstantinos Mitsotakis, turns 98 this year too!
  • Fay McKenzie, former Hollywood star, will also be 98
  • Sticking on the theme of Prime Ministers, Do Muoi of Vietnam turns 99 this year.
  • Prince Misaka of Japan turns 101 this year
  • Gardnar Mulloy, former tennis player, turns 101 this year!
  • Native American historian, Joe Medicine Crow, will be 103 this year.
  • John McCain's mother, Roberta, will make it to 104 if she survives this year!