RadGuy

Ideas And Possibilities For 2017

How about Basil Gogos?

How old is he? All I could find on him was that his birthday was on 12th of March

I don't know, but I think that he's in his 70s. He started his work, in the mid to late 50's, when he was in either his late teens, or early 20s.

Well that's not playing the game, he was diagnosed back in November but they only waited until now to break the news.

You're speaking to a guy who has a Northamptonians theme team in the DDP this year, what a prick he is to delay this announcement.

He's got nothing on the guy who used to have the Postman Pat puppet back when I was a nipper in the town centre, though.

What did he die of Spade?

Christ, he's been gone well over a decade now. I think he managed to get a council house and then died of a heart attack a few years later, iirc he was a big fan of the occasional beer/can of brasso strained through a piece of bread.

How about Nancy Barbato, aka Nancy Sinatra Sr.? She'll be 100 next year.

• Like 1

Montserrat Caballé at the age of 82 and found guilty of tax evasion.

Tax evasion

In 2015, Caballé was under prosecution over allegations of tax evasion or fraud. She admitted that despite living in Spain in 2010, she had registered in Andorra in order to avoid paying tax in Spain. In December 2015, the Spanish court found her guilty of fraud and handed her six month suspended sentence, as well as ordered her to pay a fine of €254,231 ($280,000) and banned her from receiving any public subsidies for a period of 18 months.

• Like 1

Montserrat Caballé at the age of 82 and found guilty of tax evasion.

Tax evasion

In 2015, Caballé was under prosecution over allegations of tax evasion or fraud. She admitted that despite living in Spain in 2010, she had registered in Andorra in order to avoid paying tax in Spain. In December 2015, the Spanish court found her guilty of fraud and handed her six month suspended sentence, as well as ordered her to pay a fine of €254,231 ($280,000) and banned her from receiving any public subsidies for a period of 18 months.

Also

Replace the word he with she and it sums it up

This Dick Hunt has been going on for over 85 years now. It's time to end this Dick Hunt.
​(Olympic Speedskater, Olympic coach)
SC

This Dick Hunt has been going on for over 85 years now. It's time to end this Dick Hunt.

I've been told his son Mike now does that.

• Like 1

SC

If you're having trouble with dicks maybe you could hold them down with one of these:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Button

Guest guest

Sean Penn is a dead man walking now.

robert duvall

james earl jones

alain delon

emperor akihito

malcolm young - alzheimier's

glenn campbell - same as the above

could add half of the older musicians since they don't live that long and a lot of them overdosed few times in the past, (e.john, d. bowie...) i don't think their bodies can take that long anymore

and many more....

• Like 1

I'mNotHades has mentioned many of those I expect to pass fairly-soon, really. A few other names for maybe '17 might include May Britt (1931? and George Kennedy 91925), although I believe Kennedy is on several other lists.

On Jimmy Carter, if u think of it, makes sense to try experimental treatments on oldsters like him given they no doubt do not have much longer left anyway; I will be surprised if he makes it through 2016 as well, though. As far as his Presidency goes, he had to deal with the mess left behind by everyone from Johnson through Ford, and was the victim, I think, of simple bad luck in some of the stuff which happened from 1977 to 1980. nOt to excuse his legitimate blunders at all, but this ought to be kept in mind when rating him, I think.

With any Luck, Geo. H W Bush won't, either although I would have to check to know if two former US Presidents have passed in the same year before.

Actually, the answer to my comment on the passing of fmr US Presidents in the same year is "yes," although the last time was in 1901, and twice in the 19th century, so not a common event, clearly.

Just found out there is only one surviving cast member of the Wizard of Oz and he played a munchkin!! He is 95

Jerry Maren for 2017

robert duvall

james earl jones

alain delon

emperor akihito

could add half of the older musicians since they don't live that long and a lot of them overdosed few times in the past, (e.john, d. bowie...) i don't think their bodies can take that long anymore

and many more....

Blimey.

• Like 3

robert duvall

james earl jones

alain delon

emperor akihito

and many more....

Blimey.

I know, right, they mention him, then BOOM!, dead.

robert duvall

james earl jones

alain delon

emperor akihito

and many more....

If they sell lottery tickets where you live, you might wanna go out and buy yourself one or five, cuz -damn- your timing on that is impressive.

robert duvall

james earl jones

alain delon

emperor akihito

and many more....

Blimey.

Too true. David Bowie has been on my long list for years, with only notation of having had 2 minor heart attacks. Never factored in any drugs and drink issues, and his numbers topped out at 101. The current cut off highlight being 130 for consideration. Never saw it that a reclusive nature could also hide such serious news. Shocking. Was in NYC is last year and saw from a distance his apartment building, with inner desires to knock on his door but respecting his privacy I could never attempt such intrusion.

robert duvall

james earl jones

alain delon

emperor akihito

and many more....

Blimey.

We had a similar experience on Saturday night.

We were talking about old comedians, and trying to remember the name of the bloke with the ostrich. I was like 'Bernie, Bernie, oh what the fuck's his name'. Just as I picked up my phone to google, BERNIE CLIFTON APPEARED ON MY TV SCREEN. He hasn't been on telly for about a hundred years, and there he was, on The Voice on my screen within literally two seconds of me trying to remember who he was. I was well freaked out, I can tell you.

robert duvall

james earl jones

alain delon

emperor akihito

and many more....

Blimey.

We had a similar experience on Saturday night.

We were talking about old comedians, and trying to remember the name of the bloke with the ostrich. I was like 'Bernie, Bernie, oh what the fuck's his name'. Just as I picked up my phone to google, BERNIE CLIFTON APPEARED ON MY TV SCREEN. He hasn't been on telly for about a hundred years, and there he was, on The Voice on my screen within literally two seconds of me trying to remember who he was. I was well freaked out, I can tell you.

I'd be pretty freaked out if I saw Bernie Clifton on the telly regardless of the situation.

• Like 2

When I heard about Bernie Clifton appearing on TV, my mind immediately went to Tony Clifton, which would have been far more interesting to me.