Bloody hell, that'd be a nice surprise to get. Along with hefty slice of a $300 Million fortune there's the realisic change of a hefty slice of wedge for life from the ongoing revenue from his tonnage of copyrighted works. Supposedly he's got thousands of hours of useably recordings in the vault - enough to make The Grateful Dead's efforts look puny by comparison

image.jpg
The normal sized Kim Kardashian is much bigger.

Gold_Digger.jpg

Ironic he predicted his own future.....

A golddigger is someone who marries for financial gain. Kim Kardshian was already very wealthy before dating Kanye due to her father being a successful attorney and due to her reality television show. So, I don't really get your joke.

• Like 1

image.jpg

Gold_Digger.jpg

A golddigger is someone who marries for financial gain. Kim Kardshian was already very wealthy before dating Kanye due to her father being a successful attorney and due to her reality television show. So, I don't really get your joke.

36j3he.jpg

• Like 1

image.jpg

Gold_Digger.jpg

36j3he.jpg

You know you've made a terrible post when it's liked by the secret love child of Mason Reese and a leprechaun... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

image.jpg

Gold_Digger.jpg

You know you've made a terrible post when it's liked by the secret love child of Mason Reese and a leprechaun... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well you just had one liked by the love child of David Quantick and the papa puppet from the Dolmio ads. How do you feel about that.

Also, do you wanna start calling him something other than a leprechaun? Otherwise you risk becoming as monotonous as the sound of their voices/potato bombing culture.

image.jpg

Gold_Digger.jpg

36j3he.jpg

I'm not 12 to value a post by the amount of likes it gets......and Kim is still a gold digger no matter your obsession with her

image.jpg

Gold_Digger.jpg

36j3he.jpg

I'm not 12 to value a post by the amount of likes it gets......and Kim is still a gold digger no matter your obsession with her

Well, my assertion that Kim Kardashian isn't a gold digger was backed up by what I interpret to be a valid dictionary description of the term. To counter that, and stifling any serious debate in the process, you just posted a silly meme solely for ad hominem purposes. :sherlock:

Obsession? Nah, I consider her to be in the same category as Zsa Zsa Gabor, Snookie and Paris Hilton; celebrities devoid of any discernible talents. But it'd be just as preposterous to suggest that Kim married for money as it would if we were to say the same about Beyonce's marriage to Jay Z. :rolleyes:

Since you're clearly not at my level intellectually, nor cool-wise, let's just end this seemingly unnecessary digression and get back to the thread's original topic, which is the death of Prince. B)

image.jpg

Gold_Digger.jpg

Well you just had one liked by the love child of David Quantick and the papa puppet from the Dolmio ads. How do you feel about that.

Also, do you wanna start calling him something other than a leprechaun? Otherwise you risk becoming as monotonous as the sound of their voices/potato bombing culture.

Actually, I'm calling him a half-leprechaun, so I'm being nicer this time... :D

image.jpg

Gold_Digger.jpg

36j3he.jpg

Well, my assertion that Kim Kardashian isn't a gold digger was backed up by what I interpret to be a valid dictionary description of the term. To counter that, and stifling any serious debate in the process, you just posted a silly meme solely for ad hominem purposes. :sherlock:

Obsession? Nah, I consider her to be in the same category as Zsa Zsa Gabor, Snookie and Paris Hilton; celebrities devoid of any discernible talents. But it'd be just as preposterous to suggest that Kim married for money as it would if we were to say the same about Beyonce's marriage to Jay Z. :rolleyes:

Since you're clearly not at my level intellectually, nor cool-wise, let's just end this seemingly unnecessary digression and get back to the thread's original topic, which is the death of Prince. B)

Fine by me. Enjoy your intellect. Like I care for any of them......

Man this place is rapidly turning from Carry On Maddie/The IsThatcherorCastroDeadYet Show, to the TMZ forums or some shit.

Cat is Harvey Levin but without the O'Reilly Factor appearances.

Sinead not taking it well, on the blower to the DEA I think.

7 hours and 15 days is it?

• Like 1

It would be interesting to see how many of Prince's relatives appear out of the woodwork, or how many claims of children by him there are.

• Like 1

I thought she was lashing out at Arsenio Hall because he was speculating how long it will take for the first posthumous releases.

7 hours and 13 days,

So local radio stations are going to blare out the song in Prince's honour.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/prince-nothing-compares-2-u-radio-simulcast/

I thought she was lashing out at Arsenio Hall because he was speculating how long it will take for the first posthumous releases.

7 hours and 13 days,

To be fair regarding the posthumous releases - there's about 100 albums' worth of high-quality recording and the value of recorded music is still bumping along the bottom as the generations used to paying for it still bother. Crass as it may seem, if I was managing Prince's catalogue I wouldn't exactly hang around now.

Congrats to ImNotHades for posting this forum's finest ever "I'm not mad I'm actually laughing at how mad I'm not"

7 hours and 13 days,

To be fair regarding the posthumous releases - there's about 100 albums' worth of high-quality recording and the value of recorded music is still bumping along the bottom as the generations used to paying for it still bother. Crass as it may seem, if I was managing Prince's catalogue I wouldn't exactly hang around now.

They're gonna milk that cash cow for as long as they can.

Congrats to ImNotHades for posting this forum's finest ever "I'm not mad I'm actually laughing at how mad I'm not"

Aye, a gem

7 hours and 13 days,

There's a herd of cash cows there; the man suffered from making music. Possibly more than any of his peers.

Aye, a gem

7 hours and 13 days,

There's a herd of cash cows there; the man suffered from making music. Possibly more than any of his peers.

Though, after 1995 (The Gold Experience era), he was just churning out rush-released material that nobody remembers.

Fairly balanced report on the BBC News tonight, basically he'd been seeking help because he was becoming hooked on painkillers which he was using to maintain his ability to perform.

He should've based his style on Val Doonican

• Like 1

Fairly balanced report on the BBC News tonight, basically he'd been seeking help because he was becoming hooked on painkillers which he was using to maintain his ability to perform.

I do get it that he got addicted but what I don't get is why he waited so long to do that hip surgery at first place.... well, poor man....

I do get it that he got addicted but what I don't get is why he waited so long to do that hip surgery at first place.... well, poor man....

Cos he was PRINCE and he was FUNKY so he was probably in FUCKING DENIAL about the whole thing.