Apparently his music is only available on Tidal. Jay-Z and illuminati theorists are having multiple orgasms right now.

How did they get his body out of Paisley Park? I haven't seen any footage of that and the Yanks are usually so good at filming every single movement at a celeb's house when a tragedy occurs.

I'll just leave this here.

How did they get his body out of Paisley Park? I haven't seen any footage of that and the Yanks are usually so good at filming every single movement at a celeb's house when a tragedy occurs.

In a matchbox in somebodys pocket.

He was only lickle.

• Like 2

In a matchbox in somebodys pocket.

He was only lickle.

Either that, or hidden in a tin of Princes salmon ?

Here are the musicians who have died from December last year onwards (not in chronological order):

Stevie Wright (Easybeats)

Lemmy (Motorhead)

Natalie Cole

David Bowie

Glenn Frey (Eagles)

Signe Anderson (Jefferson Airplane)

Paul Kantner (Jefferson Airplane)

Viola Beach (obscure one-hit wonder band all killed at once in car crash)

Maurice White (Earth, Wind and Fire)

Sir George Martin (Beatles' producer)

Keith Emerson (Emerson, Lake and Palmer)

Jon English

Frank Sinatra Junior

Merle Haggard

Prince

Am I missing any?

Peter Zorn.

I'd forgotten about Emerson actually.

Now even African rock stars are dying. We've just lost Papa Wemba: http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-36123214 :(

My local Home Depot (DIY store, bit like B & Q) store was had a display of purple light bulbs that were "In honour of Prince".

And while out and about yesterday saw a couple of people with Prince symbol tattoos, which being such big fans they never contemplated getting them done while he was still alive.

My local Home Depot (DIY store, bit like B & Q) store was had a display of purple light bulbs that were "In honour of Prince".

And while out and about yesterday saw a couple of people with Prince symbol tattoos, which being such big fans they never contemplated getting them done while he was still alive.

Hm, this begs the question as to how you know they have only had them done since his death? I know fuck all about tattoos (don't like the things much), but don't you have a bandage over it for a few days afterwards? I'm not doubting the accuracy of what you say, but I'm a tad mystified since if they were done before his death the second part of your statement is inaccurate, and if after it wouldn't they be under a bandage and you couldn't see it anyway?

Hm, this begs the question as to how you know they have only had them done since his death? I know fuck all about tattoos (don't like the things much), but don't you have a bandage over it for a few days afterwards? I'm not doubting the accuracy of what you say, but I'm a tad mystified since if they were done before his death the second part of your statement is inaccurate, and if after it wouldn't they be under a bandage and you couldn't see it anyway?

I could tell from the redness of the skin around the tattoos. so unless they had some sort of allergic reaction, I suspect they were done within the previous couple of days. One I know for sure because the owner of the tattoo was proudly showing their friends.

• Like 1

By a weird coincidence, I mentioned the song "Sugar Walls" that Prince wrote for Sheena on facebook just the other day.

• Like 1

She was hardly a protégé of Prince, she was more a protégé of Esther Rantzen who had her on her prime time TV series The Big Time.

That gave her the break and she had hits BEFORE Prince got involved.

Fucking hell, what next, Prince parted the Red Sea? Fed the 5,000?

He taught my son how to drive.

Ok.............we need to know more.

Edit: You are pulling my chain, aren't you. :D

She was hardly a protégé of Prince, she was more a protégé of Esther Rantzen who had her on her prime time TV series The Big Time.

That gave her the break and she had hits BEFORE Prince got involved.

Fucking hell, what next, Prince parted the Red Sea? Fed the 5,000?

Yeah but in those days she was a modern girl, catching the morning train and working 9 to 5.

• Like 2

I never knew Prince was a golfer. :lol:

• Like 2

Ok.............we need to know more.

Edit: You are pulling my chain, aren't you. :D

Me? Pull YOUR chain?

• Like 2

Ever reliable Daily Star mentioned the murder squad in the context of Prince's death this morning.

So that'll be natural causes when they eventually reveal the truth, then.

• Like 1

Ever reliable Daily Star mentioned the murder squad in the context of Prince's death this morning.

It's in the Mirror and the Metro too. While infowars are claiming that Prince was murdered by illumanati record execs

It's in the Mirror and the Metro too. While infowars are claiming that Prince was murdered by illumanati record execs

Hope the place has been fully dusted for Prince. ^_^

• Like 3

Hope the place has been fully dusted for Prince. ^_^

That's dangerously close to a record exec doing a proper day's work.

I don't believe it

• Like 2

"Turned on the TV and every other story is telling you somebody's died"

Prince, Michael Jackson, Whitney Huston - The three black megastars of Eighties pop all died early..............

"Turned on the TV and every other story is telling you somebody's died"

Prince, Michael Jackson, Whitney Huston - The three black megastars of Eighties pop all died early..............

Agreed, although I'm in agreement with Alex Proud who penned this article

Now, God only knows where it’s going to end. We’ve got an awful lot of pensionable celebrities these days and they’re all going to die at some point. Also, how far down the food chain we can take this? If I’m devastated when Kinga from Big Brother shuffles off this mortal coil, is my social grief any more or less valid than the utter emptiness you felt when Bowie died?

Besides, all this has me wondering: if you get so cut up over celeb deaths, what happens when real people die? Like your mum and dad? You know, the people who raised you and changed your nappies and made you a human being.

Would you have enough grief left for them? Or would they become just another weekly cry for you: “Gutted for mum, in heaven with #prince”.