Deathray

Deathlist Awards

Got you on that technicality LFN :D

• Like 1

From earlier this year. A award that has not been mentioned as yet. As previously stated my HR department is impressed by certificates we even have nice paper for printing the online ones off perhaps this could be a possibility. :clap::clap::clap:

And with such little effort you made Spade take time to look that up (had to read EVERY one of your posts to do so!). In my book, Charlotte just won the 'Bee-in-Bonnet' award.

SC.

Remember that today is the last day to submit nominations for each category, as tomorrow the polls open to vote for the final results. Please remember that if you complain that someone didn't get nominated in a category you wanted them to be in, it's your fault for not nominating them. So bring more suggestions.

Remember that today is the last day to submit nominations for each category, as tomorrow the polls open to vote for the final results. Please remember that if you complain that someone didn't get nominated in a category you wanted them to be in, it's your fault for not nominating them. So bring more suggestions.

My suggestion is that nobody gives a fuck.

Ive seen more enthusiasm for ebola.

• Like 2

If no one else is going to put another nomination, then I'll be the one to nominate Zsa Zsa for deathlist hit of the year and death of the year

My suggestion is that nobody gives a f**k.

Is that an entry for shit post?
  • Like 1

For the shit post category I nominate lard bazaars account.

Not familiar with that post, can you show me where that post is?

Lard Bazaar 1836 likes

Morbidkid 495 likes

• Like 3

Lard Bazaar 1836 likes

Morbidkid 495 likes

she's been around longer plus her boyfriend lord likes all of her posts.

Lard Bazaar 1836 likes

Morbidkid 495 likes

Comparing likes to posts, your only at a 27.8%, while Lard Bazaar has 42.9%, so she still wins
  • Like 2

Lard Bazaar 1836 likes

Morbidkid 495 likes

Comparing likes to posts, your only at a 27.8%, while Lard Bazaar has 42.9%, so she still wins
because her boyfriend constantly likes her posts. Duh.

Lard Bazaar 1836 likes

Morbidkid 495 likes

She's a much better post than BOTH of us, so you really shouldn't be complaining
  • Like 1

Lard Bazaar 1836 likes

Morbidkid 495 likes

She's a much better post than BOTH of us, so you really shouldn't be complaining
nope.

Lard Bazaar 1836 likes

Morbidkid 495 likes

What you don't appreciate is that the "like" system was introduced relatively recently. This is why very few earlier posts have "likes".

There's no doubt that Lardy would have many more liked posts had the system been installed from the beginning.

• Like 1

Lard Bazaar 1836 likes

Morbidkid 495 likes

What you don't appreciate is that the "like" system was introduced relatively recently. This is why very few earlier posts have "likes".

There's no doubt that Lardy would have many more liked posts had the system been installed from the beginning.

because of her boyfriend.

Lard Bazaar 1836 likes

Morbidkid 495 likes

Well, if you scroll to the second to last post on that page, you'll see LFN didn't like her post their https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/8629-the-dead-of-2016/page-73#entry285417

Or how about the fourth to last post on this page, where she didn't get a like by anyone there: https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/7206-dl-status-updates-statements-obsevations-verbal-tennis/page-69#entry284689

Lard Bazaar 1836 likes

Morbidkid 495 likes

Well, if you scroll to the second to last post on that page, you'll see LFN didn't like her post their https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/8629-the-dead-of-2016/page-73#entry285417

Or how about the fourth to last post on this page, where she didn't get a like by anyone there: https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/7206-dl-status-updates-statements-obsevations-verbal-tennis/page-69#entry284689[/quoteGggggggggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lard Bazaar 1836 likes

Morbidkid 495 likes

Or how about the fourth to last post on this page, where she didn't get a like by anyone there: https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/7206-dl-status-updates-statements-obsevations-verbal-tennis/page-69#entry284689[/quoteGggggggggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we have our shit post of the year winner.

• Like 6

Lard Bazaar 1836 likes

Morbidkid 495 likes

Or how about the fourth to last post on this page, where she didn't get a like by anyone there: https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/7206-dl-status-updates-statements-obsevations-verbal-tennis/page-69#entry284689

Gggggggggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FTFY.

Replaced the one dropped bracket that caused the mayhem.

• Like 1

Lard Bazaar 1836 likes

Morbidkid 495 likes

Gggggggggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think we have our shit post of the year winner.
Added to the master list

Nope, I didn't bother to enter that category as you had that one sewn up months ago.

Morbidskid, you have it so wrong. LFN isn't my boyfriend. He's just someone I suck off now and again when I need money to top up my key meter. Do you honestly think I'd enter a serious relationship with a bald headed webfoot? You just don't know me at all, do you?

• Like 7

Nope, I didn't bother to enter that category as you had that one sewn up months ago.

Hmm,maybe I was being too subtle and ironic.

• Like 1

Morbidskid, you have it so wrong. LFN isn't my boyfriend. He's just someone I suck off now and again when I need money to top up my key meter. Do you honestly think I'd enter a serious relationship with a bald headed webfoot? You just don't know me at all, do you?

Something to be said for friends with benefits.

• Like 2