Sign in to follow this  
Joey Russ

Which Of These People Will Die First?

Who will die first?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Reading Death Impends post in the DDP thread gave me this idea. These people are people we considered almost certain to die, but so far none of them have died. Let's review each of these people. Tony Booth has so many ailments that I'm not sure how he is still alive. He somehow still is hanging on despite being ill for a very long time. Leah Bracknell has lung cancer, and the most recent updates seem to be sounding grim. That said, I think her use of marijuana will make her hang on at least a little longer. Gord Downie has reached past the average life expectancy for gliobstama, but so far he looks okay in social media. King Michael, despite reports that he was getting frailer by the day LAST SUMMER, he still seems to be alive. That last update, though, is really sounding like his time is coming up. Then we have Errol Christie, the boxer who has outlived his life expectancy, and a lack of updates doesn't really give us any hints on how he is really doing.

The poll may not upload, given my past experiences of trying to upload polls, but I think a debate between which of the 5 people we considered super likely to go goes first seems like a good idea. Personally, I think King Michael will die first, but that's just me.  

Crikey that is a hell of a question.Went with Errol Christie but could very easily be any one of them.Surprised all of them are still alive.

King Michaels last update sounds like he has days left.

King Michael will go first and then Christie, Downie, Booth and Bracknell in that order. 

I would have to go with King Michael, but he won't be the next hit. I see him being the 6th or 7th hit in late July or early August.

King Michael of Romania will go first, or maybe not. :-)

People are taking the King Michael health report too seriously.

The truth is, nothing has really changed since last summer.

He's just slowly rotting away.

Of course, if he dies tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised.

But I think it's likely he makes it another couple months.

As for me, I voted for Errol Christie.

No news is bad news.

• Like 1

I would say that Michael of Romania will die first. But are you sure that these five will die in 2017? I have my doubts...

• Like 1

I can never see the point of threads like this.  People can only guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, earl said:

I would say that Michael of Romania will die first. But are you sure that these five will die in 2017? I have my doubts...

I think we might have one outlier, but I suspect that they all will die. And why do you have doubts? 

Christie.

And yes, while it might be another case of 2009, it could just as easily be another case of 2014! Time will tell.

my vote went to King Michael... 

What's to stop anyone from making random lists all over this website?  

I hope an Admin is forward-thinking enough to take this post down.
This is the seminal post for why you've been blocked....and remain the only person I have had to do that with.
SC

27 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

What's to stop anyone from making random lists all over this website?  

I hope an Admin is forward-thinking enough to take this post down.
This is the seminal post for why you've been blocked....and remain the only person I have had to do that with.
SC

That one comment you made doesn't really make me appreciate your posts that much either. I still haven't blocked you though.

Just Saying. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Toast said:

I can never see the point of threads like this.  People can only guess.

Then why comment on it if you don't see the point perhaps for attention.

9 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Then why comment on it if you don't see the point perhaps for attention.

Or perhaps I thought that someone might be able to give a good reason for such threads.

But your suggestion that I am an attention seeker was quite amusing.  It gave me a good laugh, so it was worthwhile just for that.

Well, guessing is what 99% of deadpoolers do most of the time, but these threads seem to pop up nowadays whenever there's a small lull in those proceedings.

Though any lulls now seem like a brief stroll in the park next to some of the epic lulls of 2010/11, and of course, talk of lulls in general reminds of a certain former poster round these parts, and talk of significant deaths and celebrity "death teases" and stuff of that ilk...

3 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

I think we might have one outlier, but I suspect that they all will die. And why do you have doubts? 

Leah Bracknell could have live for two more years. Glen Campbell is suffering his last stage of Alzheimer's, but I don't believe it is so obvious that he is going to die this year. And Michael from Romania could also make it to 2018, although I think it is unlikely...

3 minutes ago, earl said:

Glen Campbell is suffering his last stage of Alzheimer's, but I don't believe it is so obvious that he is going to die this year.

Did I ever mention Glen Campbell in this poll? 

10 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

18 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Ok, but Leah Bracknell could make it to 2018. And supposedly the rest are dying right now, but they are living as well... Why they couldn´t live one year more?

Errol Christie. 

Forgot about this thread, but those of you who picked Christie were right, and I congratulate you guys who picked him. That was msc, RadGuy, Shaun of the Dead, ObakeFilter, and drol. Well done to the 5 of you.

• Like 2

It wasn't the hardest choice in the world, tbh! Chap reaching life expectancy who has gone quiet, old King in stable condition, soap star/singer both who look to be end of summer on, or Tony Booth.

Well, I think the last update on King Michael (which happened before Errol Christie was announced that he had over 100 tumors) seemed a bit ominous, hence why most people voted for him.