Sign in to follow this  
Lord Fellatio Nelson

Life is a Bastard

Jane Fonda, still beautiful and glamorous at 79.

jane-fonda-costume-designers-guild-awards-in-beverly-hills-2-21-2017-1.thumb.jpg.1986321f75caa405f7147e3d04353bc9.jpg

Top ones Bruce Campbell. No idea who fat cunto is in the second.

45 minutes ago, charon said:

Thats one more than I know.

We're now judging people for being old? Nice thread.... What do people expect to look like in their 70's? Like a fucking Ken or Barbie doll? Do you want to look like Jackie Stallone? Moronic....

• Angry 1

Just now, ImNotHades said:

We're now judging people for being old? Nice thread.... What do people expect to look like in their 70's? Like a fucking Ken or Barbie doll? Do you want to look like Jackie Stallone? Moronic....

The only thing moronic is you.

Reread the fucking thread again and get a grasp of its actual intent as opposed to what you have decided to view it as.

2 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

The only thing moronic is you.

Reread the fucking thread again and get a grasp of its actual intent as opposed to what you have decided to view it as.

Awwww someone's butthurt triggered by a strangers comment, boo hoo.

1 hour ago, charon said:

Not having seen the pictures on the previous page I initially thought that was a comment on Jane Fonda's breasts.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ImNotHades said:

:puke:

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, ImNotHades said:

You want me to pass you down a bigger spade?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Can't get bigger than Spade in deadpooling terms lately, really.

:P

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, msc said:

Can't get bigger than Spade in deadpooling terms lately, really.

:P

Well, that may well be true.

Is he any good at digging holes?

Fucking shite, I'm a weak-shouldered disgrace to my farmhand ancestors. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Fucking hell, you have lopped 10 years off of your age.

And you've added 6 inches to the size of your cock.

To make 7 :D

• Haha 1

Fucking hell, you have lopped 10 years off of your age.

If you had read a following post by me CA you would have seen that, to me, she is still a beautiful woman, something that time had not diminished.

I could also have put up pics of umpteen men who have also gone from youthful beauty into aged beauty but, at that time, I was thinking of Katherine Ross!

I don't think there are any unrealistic expectations on women apart from the unrealistic expectations they have about themselves.

Pick up a 'Womens' magazine and the fucker is full of fashion tips, diet tips,  'how to be gorgeous at 40' tips etc etc.

All written by women, for women about women.

Try finding that kind of shit in a mens orientated publication.

I, for one, am not swayed by size, shape, looks , what she wears, saggy tits, saggy stomachs or anything else that, for some strange reason, seems to pre occupy millions of women on a daily basis. 

Im certain that I am not the only man in that thought and opinion.

Sure, there are men out there that expect the Earth but, fuck them, men like that aint worth it!

To wit, ive never ever or will ever ever give one two or three fucks about a womans physique, age, appearance because it will not necessarily define who she is.

Yes, we are all going to get old and we are all going to die BUT ( as per my original post ) it would have been nice if 'god' had allowed us to keep our youthful looks to go with our youthful thoughts ( im 52 with a mental age of 19) to see us out of this world.

Hence, life is a bastard.

I think people have read way too much into the content of the post and completely missed its point.

Oh well.......

Again, good points well made.

1 minute ago, Lard Bazaar said:

If only!!:lol:

10 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

If you had read a following post by me CA you would have seen that, to me, she is still a beautiful woman, something that time had not diminished.

I could also have put up pics of umpteen men who have also gone from youthful beauty into aged beauty but, at that time, I was thinking of Katherine Ross!

I don't think there are any unrealistic expectations on women apart from the unrealistic expectations they have about themselves.

Pick up a 'Womens' magazine and the fucker is full of fashion tips, diet tips,  'how to be gorgeous at 40' tips etc etc.

All written by women, for women about women.

Try finding that kind of shit in a mens orientated publication.

I, for one, am not swayed by size, shape, looks , what she wears, saggy tits, saggy stomachs or anything else that, for some strange reason, seems to pre occupy millions of women on a daily basis. 

Im certain that I am not the only man in that thought and opinion.

Sure, there are men out there that expect the Earth but, fuck them, men like that aint worth it!

To wit, ive never ever or will ever ever give one two or three fucks about a womans physique, age, appearance because it will not necessarily define who she is.

Yes, we are all going to get old and we are all going to die BUT ( as per my original post ) it would have been nice if 'god' had allowed us to keep our youthful looks to go with our youthful thoughts ( im 52 with a mental age of 19) to see us out of this world.

Hence, life is a bastard.

I think people have read way too much into the content of the post and completely missed its point.

Oh well.......

I did read subsequent posts but they didn't change the fact that you wrote:

Capture.JPG.66ac01dea7b327c0d30351270e80ecea.JPG

It's not wrong. It's life. 

Just now, CarolAnn said:

I did read subsequent posts but they didn't change the fact that you wrote:

Capture.JPG.66ac01dea7b327c0d30351270e80ecea.JPG

It's not wrong. It's life. 

Yes and sometimes elements of life are WRONG!!!!!!!!!

I've been told I'm a  wrong'un on more than one occasion. 

15 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Yes and sometimes elements of life are WRONG!!!!!!!!!

Life is what life is. We project our sense of fairness onto it. Life is amoral. Aging is amoral. Death is amoral. Humans make aging a value judgement - we always have. That's why some peoples used to leave old people behind to die when they could not contribute in parity with what they consumed. Even then, though, it wasn't their appearance but rather their ability to pull their own weight. It was survival of the fittest. 

Yes, women are bad about drawing value judgments based on appearance, but men do it as well. I think some of it is biological - younger, more attractive humans have always been naturally sought after as mating partners - but humans have this really inconvenient ability to use higher level thinking skills to separate our biological urges from rationality.

I could understand a statement like "She was so pretty when she was younger" or "Wow I had such a crush on her" or whatever. It's the judgment that aging is wrong, and all the issues that come along with the idea that youth and attractiveness equal right, that I have a problem with. 

But I still love you. :)

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, CarolAnn said:

Life is what life is. We project our sense of fairness onto it. Life is amoral. Aging is amoral. Death is amoral. Humans make aging a value judgement - we always have. That's why some peoples used to leave old people behind to die when they could not contribute in parity with what they consumed. Even then, though, it wasn't their appearance but rather their ability to pull their own weight. It was survival of the fittest. 

Yes, women are bad about drawing value judgments based on appearance, but men do it as well. I think some of it is biological - younger, more attractive humans have always been naturally sought after as mating partners - but humans have this really inconvenient ability to use higher level thinking skills to separate our biological urges from rationality.

I could understand a statement like "She was so pretty when she was younger" or "Wow I had such a crush on her" or whatever. It's the judgment that aging is wrong, and all the issues that come along with the idea that youth and attractiveness equal right, that I have a problem with. 

But I still love you. :)

I get your point CA but............ :)

31 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

I've been told I'm a  wrong'un on more than one occasion. 

No, I think you have it right.

21 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I get your point CA but............ :)

How about those Astros? :)

16 minutes ago, CarolAnn said:

How about those Astros? :)

Can I swerve that question due to the fact that I haven't a sodding clue? :D

41 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Can I swerve that question due to the fact that I haven't a sodding clue? :D

Right off the cliff. 

• Haha 1

On 06/08/2017 at 14:20, The Ashes Urn said:

Jane Fonda, still beautiful and glamorous at 79.

jane-fonda-costume-designers-guild-awards-in-beverly-hills-2-21-2017-1.thumb.jpg.1986321f75caa405f7147e3d04353bc9.jpg

The neckline on the dress is a giveaway, mind

Ten minutes before they took that picture she was in a wind tunnel.

• Haha 3