Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lord Fellatio Nelson

Harvey 'Wank Stain' Weinstein

Recommended Posts

On 11/10/2017 at 22:53, Sean said:

Well yeah seeing as many of the allegations revolve around him asking women to watch him shower or masterbate.That would immediately make me stay the hell away from him for life.

Easy mistake to make in a sperm bank

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope they will soon also go after the pedophiles in Hollywood! Many young actors are said to have suffered from the sexual abuse they endured. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22730448_847717768735308_548962166847607

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^ different times, unfortunately.

 

But the Toy store owner at the bottom looks likes he's doing Life :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now Kevin Spacey...another open secret in Hollywood. More to come...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And once again Donald Trump accuses the women who accuse him of being liars for sexual assault...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2017 at 17:27, theoldlady said:

Hope they will soon also go after the pedophiles in Hollywood! Many young actors are said to have suffered from the sexual abuse they endured. 

AS mentioned above, Kevin Spacey attemped sexual contact with a 14 year old boy/ child actor, Anthony Rapp many years ago. The age of consent for sex is 18 in California. Hope the other victims will now come forward. Time to clean house. Anthony is brave to do this. Kevin Spacey is a nasty cunt by the way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

AS mentioned above, Kevin Spacey attemped sexual contact with a 14 year old boy/ child actor, Anthony Rapp many years ago. The age of consent for sex is 18 in California. Hope the other victims will now come forward. Time to clean house. Anthony is brave to do this. Kevin Spacey is a nasty cunt by the way. 

Source?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lots of them lfn. Lots.

 

 

House of Cards binned btw.

 

 

No trial, bar by media it seems.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, charon said:

Lots of them lfn. Lots.

 

 

House of Cards binned btw.

 

 

No trial, bar by media it seems.

Yeah, fair enough, I need to get out more.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, charon said:

Lots of them lfn. Lots.

 

 

House of Cards binned btw.

 

 

No trial, bar by media it seems.

Interestingly Netflix have said that it will be cancelled once production on the current season finishes. In other words, we’ll still work with him everyday and get this finished off!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe we should add to this already great title: .......and other Hollywood Perverts

Who touched their knobs? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see Andy Dick, likely already responsible for Phil Hartman being dead, is the latest name.

 

It's really just a parade of shitheads right now. No surprises.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Noticed that in one evening, Dick licked the faces of Farah Fawcett, Carrie Fisher and Patton Oswalt, in that order. Might be worth putting PO on your deadpool team for 2023.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dustin Hoffman, as stated in his own thread, has now been accused of sexual assault. Hm, there seems to be enough people to make a theme team of this perhaps, but it won’t be me cause I already have plans for teams and there’s the only three teams per person rule...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

This is all going seriously OTT.

Trump's fault. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/10/2017 at 14:03, Dead Wait said:

Interestingly Netflix have said that it will be cancelled once production on the current season finishes. In other words, we’ll still work with him everyday and get this finished off!!

They've 'suspended' production on the current season while they 'address concerns of the cast and crew.'

 

I'm thinking there's a lot of people not kicked about working with Spacey, especially given more accusations against him are coming out - I think it's at 4 or 5 right now, not including Rapp, who got the ball rolling?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently Brett Ratner, a director I've never heard of, has been accused of sexual assault and/or rape by several women. Am reliably told he has a long history of being a creepy sod who badmouths women who speak out about him being a creepy sod.

 

Always the least likely suspects...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck sakes msc, now you have escaped from bladans clutches, you, of all people shid know there are two types of people in this World.

 

Rapers and Rapees.

 

That's it.

 

If not accused, you must accuse.

 

Like McCarthyism was still on the go........

 

 

 

4 out of 5 folk like gang rape.....<<<< statistics can prove anything.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, charon said:

Fuck sakes msc, now you have escaped from bladans clutches, you, of all people shid know there are two types of people in this World.

 

Rapers and Rapees.

 

That's it.

 

If not accused, you must accuse.

 

Like McCarthyism was still on the go........

 

 

 

4 out of 5 folk like gang rape.....<<<< statistics can prove anything.....

8 out of 10 cats also prefer whiskas.image.jpeg.423ed6d2f667b6837d0c9c42ceadfc20.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/corey-feldman-john-grissom_us_59fb52b9e4b0b0c7fa38c1e3?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

 

Feldman starting to name names, it seems

 

EDIT: New allegations v/ Spacey, man alleges he was in a relationship with 24-year old Spacey when he was 14, ended as a result of an attempted rape: http://www.vulture.com/2017/11/kevin-spacey-alleged-sexual-relationship.html

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

8 out of 10 cats also prefer whiskas.image.jpeg.423ed6d2f667b6837d0c9c42ceadfc20.jpeg

My pussy doesn't. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The dull answer is that if we all stopped watching or reading or listening to the work of scum, there'd be fuck all films, books and music left. Distance obviously helps - Dickens was a grade A twat to women, but he's been dead 150 years - but currently, really,  separate the art from the artist if at all possible.

 

 

Also, see House of Cards? BBC did it in 1990 with Ian Richardson. Much better, and the leads not getting Weinsteined because he died years ago. Watch that instead. :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use