Sign in to follow this  
Zsa Zsa's leg

Alberto Fujimori

Dead.

Susana Higuchi, that is.

• Like 4

F**k this s**t, not able to embed a tweet better than this...daughter Keiko got covid and can't be phisically present at the memorial service for her mother's death a month ago.

Informo que he dado positivo a la prueba de COVID 19. Los malestares son mínimos y procederé a cumplir con el aislamiento que corresponde. Por este motivo, mañana estaré presente virtualmente en la misa por el primer mes del fallecimiento de mi mamá.

— Keiko Fujimori (@KeikoFujimori) January 10, 2022

According to this report, Fujimori is suffering from "respiratory problems"

2 minutes ago, Phantom said:

I've seen it but can't find any confirmation. I don't think it's a reliable source

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Yeah, the same way that Superstar Billy Graham suffers from “health problems”

24 minutes ago, Sideik said:

I've seen it but can't find any confirmation. I don't think it's a reliable source

that's why I said "according" I probably should have said "allegedly" 

1 hour ago, Phantom said:

that's why I said "according" I probably should have said "allegedly" 

Of course, I was just pointing out that it's likely to be a hoax

Not dead, but they'll probably put him into a "common prison" again soon from the luxury one built for him in which he currently is. The current president has ordered his situation to be re-evaluated:

https://www.swissinfo.ch/spa/perú-fujimori_destituyen-jefa-de-prisiones-de-perú-por-regreso-de-fujimori-a-cárcel-dorada/47324150

Hospitalisations starting again in 1, 2, 3...

Well, you know...

Hospitalised.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

https://larepublica.pe/politica/2022/03/07/cesar-hildebrandt-alberto-fujimori-esta-muy-enfermo-entonces-digo-que-si-que-se-vaya-a-su-casa/

"Very ill" (according to a journalist who Fujimori tried to kill once) and some sources say he needs oxygen. 

However he's calmer now, which I assume means he's improving. Now undergoing tests to see if the doctors can find more "incurable" diseases in him. 

Improving, of course.

Discharged, of course. 

Something more here, he'll be under "strict medical observation" in prison and his two main ailments currently are pulmonary fibrosis and atrial fibrillation. 

He has survived 11 or 12 hospitalisations (or more, that's the amount reported in this thread) since the start of 2018. Must be some kind of a record, most hospitalisations reported in a DL thread for a currently living person?

Nope, that title would probably go to Silvio Berlusconi, who has survived around 17 or 18 hospitalisations since his thread was created. 

I like that all the articles are now mentioning that it's happening "again". The media also have become tired of this.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

I like that all the articles are now mentioning that it's happening "again". The media also have become tired of this.

Have you ever seen a name that screams at you: at some point in the next 5 years, the DL are going to put them  on the front page, we'll all mock it and sods law that'll be the year they die? Because that is Fujimori for me.

3 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Wondering if he will be on the 2023 list...

He definitely passes the fame threshold but I honestly don’t see him as a Committee pick unfortunately, like Mahathir Mohamad and José Sarney.

But he is a former president more popular than Daniel arap Moi (another former president) who appeared on the 2019 DL.

• Like 1

Not dead

Interrograted. There's a new image and he looks thinner and more gray than before and I think there's some difference with the nasal cannula he has too. I doubt he'll die this year (or atleast in the next few months) as he's still well enough to talk for a longer time. Assuming he actually has pulmonary fibrosis, the life expectancy for it is around 3-5 years, not sure what it's for an 84-year-old. He was diagnosed a year and two months ago. 

• Like 1