Gravedigger

Jerry Lewis

I've read the above link and - remain - unsure whether it's an elaborate internet hoax or the real deal.

Does any film buff on here know for sure?

It's real.

http://www.jerrylewiscomedy.com/film_clown_cried.htm

http://imdb.com/title/tt0068451/

wow.i would like to see the film.it just shows how messed up the Germans(not all Germans)were.

Interesting in:

In 1971, producer Nate Waschberger asked Jerry to direct and star in "The Day the Clown Cried", based on Joan O’Brien’s book by the same name, about a German clown who was arrested by the Gestapo, interred in a concentration camp, and used to march Jewish children into the ovens. [emphasis added -- MH]

So not just a clown, but an undead one as well. The horror...

regards,

Hein

wow.i would like to see the film.it just shows how messed up the Germans(not all Germans)were.

But isn't it hard to blame them? Hitler thy treasured leader only let blond germans with blue eyes in his army. He had camps where he murdered human beings. If I could ask him one question it would be, 'So what happened to you?'

Yup... It's the real deal. I've heard rumors about it for years and a few friends of Jerry's have seen it.

If it ever sees the light of day it will be a work of art.

I've read the above link and - remain - unsure whether it's an elaborate internet hoax or the real deal.

Does any film buff on here know for sure?

It's real.

http://www.jerrylewiscomedy.com/film_clown_cried.htm

http://imdb.com/title/tt0068451/

Here's Jerry being a little un-PC on Monday. He looks in OK shape but is probably ill-advised to wander down Old Compton St after dark, where he could easily get attacked by a vicious gladioli-wielding mob.

Jerry wouldn't exactly be my first choice for DL 2008 either.

Please don't cast nasturtiums on Morrisey.

gladiola.jpg

Christ almighty, not only cant we light up in Pubs, at work, in our works vans and everywhere else, we cant even have a very old comedian talk about em!!

What is the world coming to?

I blame the queers.......

I think the world is unadvised or more the less, misinformed. I think various issues are overrated or hold lack of evidence and countless assholes back up theory's that in the end are completely pointless.

For example, why should gambling be 'by law' illegal in the United States? Everybody gambles anyway.

Another example is Marijuana. I mean drugs can be harmful if misused, weed is not harmful. Weed is something that can be very beneficial. I think people who seriously think weed is such a big deal need a major wake up call.

The bottom line is most politicians don't know the correct way to manage their responsibilities. It's a shame this world just can't go the right way, it's a shame that planes can't just fly and land where they are supposed too. It's a shame we send soldiers to kill wack job sheet heads and at the same time, innocent people are killed. I think it's a shame not all the methods are in place. I think it's a shame people hate other people, I think people need to learn 'what is what' and I think people need to figure out what peace means.

You would think Adolf Hitler or Saddam Hussein and all the rest of these delusional scum bags would strongly convince future generations to come out of this animal like nature and realize that life is about being good unto one another, but I guess nobody has figured that out yet.

I think the world is unadvised or more the less, misinformed. I think various issues are overrated or hold lack of evidence and countless assholes back up theory's that in the end are completely pointless.

For example, why should gambling be 'by law' illegal in the United States? Everybody gambles anyway.

Another example is Marijuana. I mean drugs can be harmful if misused, weed is not harmful. Weed is something that can be very beneficial. I think people who seriously think weed is such a big deal need a major wake up call.

The bottom line is most politicians don't know the correct way to manage their responsibilities. It's a shame this world just can't go the right way, it's a shame that planes can't just fly and land where they are supposed too. It's a shame we send soldiers to kill wack job sheet heads and at the same time, innocent people are killed. I think it's a shame not all the methods are in place. I think it's a shame people hate other people, I think people need to learn 'what is what' and I think people need to figure out what peace means.

You would think Adolf Hitler or Saddam Hussein and all the rest of these delusional scum bags would strongly convince future generations to come out of this animal like nature and realize that life is about being good unto one another, but I guess nobody has figured that out yet.

Hmmm, completely off topic but I mostly agree with you Banshee. The world has gone mad, there doesn't seem to be any drive to "live and let live". The philosophy is "think my way or your wrong and I'll wage a war on you", I don't get it.

Anyhow, it appears Jerry has some friends to defend him!

It's a shame this world just can't go the right way, it's a shame that planes can't just fly and land where they are supposed too. It's a shame we send soldiers to kill wack job sheet heads and at the same time, innocent people are killed. I think it's a shame not all the methods are in place. I think it's a shame people hate other people, I think people need to learn 'what is what' and I think people need to figure out what peace means.

That was a party political broadcast on behalf of the Republican Party of America.

All rise for the national anthem of the United States of America...

Hmmm, completely off topic

Off topic but I blame Fellatio Nelson. Anyway I guess talking politically everybody is very self centered with their views.

Back on Jerry Lewis I think the word 'fag' just slipped out. I don't think you you can hate on an eighty year old man for using a slur like this because in his days if you were gay, the gay people probably admitted they were fags.

Seinfeld's Kramer going ballistic and screaming N-word on stage no doubt gets a higher rating by me.

Guest pammy
Was it he who boned then married his sub-16 cousin or niece? Or am I getting mixed up with Jerry LEE Lewis? Or are the the same person? And how is Howard Lew Lewis' health these days?

It is now Nov2007, but the crap I am reading makes me sick. Don't you people have any respect for others? Jerry is a wonderful person who has done so much for others, he is the most selfless man I know. Yes he is a sick man, but the last thing I want to read about is "how long do you think he'll last?" I think it's discusting that there is such a thing as the deathlist, I'm sure if someone famous dies, we will read about it, we do not need this informative little site. This is written to all of you, get a new hobby.

Was it he who boned then married his sub-16 cousin or niece? Or am I getting mixed up with Jerry LEE Lewis? Or are the the same person? And how is Howard Lew Lewis' health these days?

It is now Nov2007, but the crap I am reading makes me sick. Don't you people have any respect for others? Jerry is a wonderful person who has done so much for others, he is the most selfless man I know. Yes he is a sick man, but the last thing I want to read about is "how long do you think he'll last?" I think it's discusting that there is such a thing as the deathlist, I'm sure if someone famous dies, we will read about it, we do not need this informative little site. This is written to all of you, get a new hobby.

Dear discusted,

I watched a couple of his films and they made me feel quite queasy, but he kept on making them.

If he's sick and we're sick it would seem that he's in good company. You know him? How long do you think he'll last?

Lewis is to receive the Hersholt Award, or 'humanitarian Oscar'. I wonder if they'll get a crippled faggot to present it.

I personally met Jerry Lewis in 1992, when I was working as a Purser on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship, and he was there filming. He was without doubt the rudest, most self obsessed celebrity I ever encountered (and I met quite a few when I worked in the hotel business some years ago).

I saw him receive his award at the Oscars the other day and he didn't look well at all... I would expect he won't be around for long.

I personally met Jerry Lewis in 1992, when I was working as a Purser on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship, and he was there filming. He was without doubt the rudest, most self obsessed celebrity I ever encountered (and I met quite a few when I worked in the hotel business some years ago).

I saw him receive his award at the Oscars the other day and he didn't look well at all... I would expect he won't be around for long.

Come on then DDLM, spill the beans and tell all!!!

Tell us about all the other celebs too!!

Yours

Fascinated

LFN

Well... I can tell you that one famous action man form the 80s used to have transvestites visit him in him room...

And that Alan Parker is a gent, and Antonio Banderas really was trying to avoid Madonna during the filming of Evita...

Well... I can tell you that one famous action man form the 80s used to have transvestites visit him in him room...

And that Alan Parker is a gent, and Antonio Banderas really was trying to avoid Madonna during the filming of Evita...

Mr T?

Lee Majors?

T J Hooker?

I'm right, aren't I?

Lol, now thats what I want to hear!!! :(

Ive heard about that "action man" rumour, care to ellaborate? A PM will be fine!!! :(

Jerry Lewis falls on red carpet at Cannes Film Festival.

How could he fall over if he was in a wheelchair? God, I hate Jerry Lewis. And the French.

Wasn't Eddie Murphy an 80's "action" star? :):P

These stories about Steven Seagal are always blown way out of proportion. He was obviouly like Hugh Grant just doing research for a movie role.

On to Jerry Lewis. I know he is well because I got a letter from him just the other day in which he pleaded for more money for The Muscular Dystrophy people and he even had his signature on it.

Well, I hope Jerry will live a bit more... Maybe, 2012 or 2015 sounds good for him.... He will be aged either 86 or 89... you'll see!

Well, I hope Jerry will live a bit more... Maybe, 2012 or 2015 sounds good for him.... He will be aged either 86 or 89... you'll see!

I agree with you red lobster!

Cousin Jerry, who is to be 84 this week, has scheduled work with other aging persons at th TCM Classic Film Festival

Luise Rainer, Mel Brooks, Jerry Lewis to attend Classic Film Festival

""Peter Biskind, Peter Bogdanovich, Donald Bogle, Mel Brooks, Tony Curtis, Buck Henry, David Kamp, Sam Kashner, Jerry Lewis, Martin Landau, Norman Lloyd, Leonard Maltin, Luise Rainer, Richard Rush, and Douglas Trumbull will be among the special guests at the first ever TCM Classic Film Festival, to take place in Hollywood, April 22-25.

The four-day festival will include panel discussions, film screenings, and special events. The central hub for the festival will be Club TCM, located inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. Festival events will include Brooks being honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Turner Classic Movies is a Peabody Award-winning network celebrating 15 years of presenting great films, uncut and commercial-free, from the largest film libraries in the world.

For more information, visit www.tcm.com/festival. "

With Mel Brooks, Tony Curtis, Luise Rainer and Norman Lloyd along with Lewis, there'll be plenty of over 80 blood in attendance and the excitement could prove too much for some. Maybe April 26 will honor us with headlines to that effect.