Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

Britney Spears, Kerry Katona, Heather Locklear et al.

Given the public hair shaving and breakdown it's probably about time we gave her a bespoke thread. A few points to consider: Despite the current problems she is very rich, her pre-nuptual agreement became public property when it was advanced as evidence ahead of her most recent divorce case. The agreement made a few things plain including the fact her current contract is surprisingly generous, she pulls around a quarter of a million dollars a gig and her record company project earnings of a around four and a half million dollars an album for years to come. In other words, her manager negotiated a better deal than many believed possible and Sony/BMG must be filling their collective trousers at the moment. Meaning, probably, she'll get all manner of help because the alternatives could impact on their share price.

Having said this Anna Nicole Smith's death shows what's possible in the other direction.

Personally, I'm betting that - at 25 - she pulls through, slowly but surely. What does anyone else reckon.

• Like 1

Given the public hair shaving

Gosh, I really must get some glasses...

I think she will eventually come out of this phase and I don't think she is a serious contender for suicide, although accidental overdose/alcohol related car crash etc is not impossible. I feel that these public shows of weirdness are slightly contrived. But who knows?

I think she's barking mad. Not really in any danger of dying, but ............

I think the DL owes it to itself to have at least one under 40 each season. Who out of the following would you vote for?

Britney Spears

Pete Doherty

Robbie Williams

Naomi Campbell

Pam Anderson (soon turns 40)

Nicole Richie

Jo from S Club

Paul Gascoigne (soon turns 40)

Johnny Borrell

Courtney Love is 42

others?

I think the DL owes it to itself to have at least one under 40 each season. Who out of the following would you vote for?

Britney Spears

Pete Doherty

Robbie Williams

Naomi Campbell

Pam Anderson (soon turns 40)

Nicole Richie

Jo from S Club

Paul Gascoigne (soon turns 40)

Johnny Borrell

Courtney Love is 42

others?

i suppose its gotta be Doherty.

Josie Gro....

Probably Doherty because his record sales are negligable on a world wide scale and falling in the UK. If he doesn't matter that much to the people with whom he's signed a contract there would be less chance of someone stepping in to save him.

I know there aren't that many serious sporting accidents any more but the top two in Moto GP this year both had notable accidents towards the end of the season. What about Valentino Rossi?

Any one of Michael Jackson's kids.

Brian Harvey off of East 17...

Dean Gaffney (29) of Robbie Jackson fame. I've seen him go home with the rottenest of dirtbags - he must have bits dropping off him by now. Plus, he's been snubbed from Eastenders once more and is reported to be on the dole. He might not be on smack, but dosage miscalculations can still happen with the softer types.

Dean Gaffney (29) of Robbie Jackson fame. I've seen him go home with the rottenest of dirtbags - he must have bits dropping off him by now. Plus, he's been snubbed from Eastenders once more and is reported to be on the dole. He might not be on smack, but dosage miscalculations can still happen with the softer types.

a little off topic, but talking of Robbie Jackson

a few years ago,

radio phone in competition, Radio City, Liverpool,

The question was, 'What is the name of Robbie's dog in Eastenders??

Answer, 'Well 'Ard'

Contestant answer, 'Sonia'

a few years ago,

Answer, 'Well 'Ard'

i bet we could snap up Robbie Jackson for just a fiver on deathlistsweep.net!

a few years ago,

Answer, 'Well 'Ard'

i bet we could snap up Robbie Jackson for just a fiver on deathlistsweep.net!

i have been firmly chastised for making such a suggestion before and wouldn't dare purport to do so again

I know there aren't that many serious sporting accidents any more but the top two in Moto GP this year both had notable accidents towards the end of the season. What about Valentino Rossi?

Rossi, unlikely, but 200+ mph with only 3-4mm of cow skin to save you it's lap of the gods stuff.

The last Moto GP death was 4 years ago. (Kato, and it was the marshals that did most of the damage)

Pedrosa is a more likely bet, wild, wooly and more to prove. If the TT was still part of the championship he would be lucky to make it to Ballacraine. The most likely to die this year will be McWilliams (at Laguna Seca) as he has a history of crashes, and true to form broke his femur before Christmas and then first day back testing crashed again! :dead:

I thought you said

Given the pubic hair shaving

'Cos I was going say, it is nice to see that Brittney is keeping her garden tidy as per her recent photos while exiting a car.

The bald head might not be fashionable, O'Conner beat her to it, however a bald t**t certainly is :dead:

I thought you said

'Cos I was going say, it is nice to see that Brittney is keeping her garden tidy as per her recent photos while exiting a car.

The bald head might not be fashionable, O'Conner beat her to it, however a bald t**t certainly is :dead:

What's my husband got to do with this thread?

I thought you said

The bald head might not be fashionable, O'Conner beat her to it, however a bald t**t certainly is :P

What's my husband got to do with this thread?

I knew Sinead batted from both ends, like Brittney allegedly!! Does she make a nice husband ...

What ever, Brittney seems to be doing an O'Conner!!! (Only thing is, I don't know how tidy O'Conner's garden is to make a full comparison :P )

Another baldy female singer who's cheese slipped of her cracker

Unless the poor c**t really is a bald t**t :lol:

She's cutting a version of that old Bobby Darin classic, you know:

'Like a rubber ball, I come bouncing back to you-oo!' Fact from the neck up she even looks like a rubber ball now.

She is practising for her next single....you put your left foot in your left foot out in out in out you shake it all about... or would that be ...Rehab one more time? or Oops...I did it again!

Yup, that'll be the tumbleweed. Time to go

• Like 1