Wormfarmer

Inverse Survivor Dead Pool I

On 03/01/2019 at 15:50, Sir Creep said:

Point-per-day penalty kicking in. :)

Just a friendly reminder about this deadpool. Still time to enter your February team, even with the penalty. :hatsoff:

6 hours ago, theoldlady said:

Just a friendly reminder about this deadpool. Still time to enter your February team, even with the penalty. :hatsoff:

You should probably put @Sir Creep to gain his attention as the only non submitted team, assuming of course that unlike that sub-arctic renegade sharon he hasn't disabled it. The point is sound though :)

• Thanks 1

Carter

Frates 

Vervoort

Norden

P-Orridge

Schultz

de Cuellar

Kumar

Flair

Barker

nO idea what’s legal or not. 

SC

On 09/02/2019 at 02:54, Sir Creep said:

Do not wear sandals in the rain.

You are a wise man indeed.

On 08/02/2019 at 17:54, Sir Creep said:

Carter

Frates 

Vervoort

Norden

P-Orridge

Schultz

de Cuellar

Kumar

Flair

Barker

nO idea what’s legal or not. 

SC

Sir Creep, sir.  Got your list, posted as of Friday, which has incurred a 7 pt penalty as thus:  3 pts for the death of a name on the master list (Mcgahan), which no one had on an active list (otherwise it would have been 3 pts plus the highest score incurred by a list containing mcgahan), plus one pt per day starting the 5th (4 pts).  So I will get you posted, but you are in a hole.  ALSO, you seem to have lapsed on the rules for this pool which state you cannot use names in consecutive months.  Both Jimmy Carter and Marieke Vervoort were on your Jan list, so they are illegal here.  Please sub in two legal names at the same spots ASAP.  Otherwise if we get more hits I am going to have to figure out more penalty scenarios - sigh.  

meh.  I really didn’t want to effect the outcome of the game but no way to bow out gracefully.  We’ve already seen that non existent people are still playing (sigh) 

I don’t want penalties or to stop anyone else from losing this month.  I’d have posted a team on time if truly interested.  

Sorry

SC

I'm a bit green on these matters, how can, "non existent people" play and what purpose does that serve?

• Haha 1

On 11/02/2019 at 13:47, QTips said:

I'm a bit green on these matters, how can, "non existent people" play and what purpose does that serve?

I cannot help you there either.  Might be referring to the 2 teams that failed to submit a list in Rd 2, but they were eliminated that round so have not been playing since.  Everyone else is "existent" to my knowledge.  Sir Creep's post is cryptic to me at best, but it seems clear that his heart isn't in it at this point so hopefully his current score of 7 will hold up as the big score for the month which will gracefully release him from all obligations hereforth . . . .  Clorox and Capn Chorizo may very well benefit!