Windsor

Who will win the 2020 US Presidential Election?

Who will win the 2020 US Presidential Election?  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bovada has Biden -200 right now.  Was -180 last night.  Not gigantic movement, but something.  

One hour until the polls in parts of Indiana and Kentucky close.

• Like 1

Think we are all forgetting how Trump told his voters to vote twice - by mail and in person.

Be interesting to see if all this eventually leads to federal voting rules for federal positions - a thing I cannot believe doesn't exist! E.g. Scotland votes on Scottish Elections according to its own rules on Proportional Representation, but we don't get to vote that way for General Elections. Having 50 ways to leave your vote in a box (the rather less successful Paul Simon record) astonishes me.

So I am predicting the death of the Ego of potus. I wonder what will be the fallout once reality hits. Welcome to a new world. OK I may be wrong but I do hate liars and people who abuse minorities.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Old Crem said:

I'm not gonna take the MSM's word on this one I'm afraid... Just a matter of the votes. Biden has a good chance of winning but I predict a marginal Trump win - although I predicted the same outcome for BoJo last year and look what happened...

I'm going to call this election for Biden. I just saw the first county-level data come in for Kentucky, and there is a swing of 5-7 % for Biden in counties where 60% of votes have been counted. So it looks like the opinion polls were basically right this time..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Youth in Asia said:

I'm going to call this election for Biden. I just saw the first county-level data come in for Kentucky, and there is a swing of 5-7 % for Biden in counties where 60% of votes have been counted. So it looks like the opinion polls were basically right this time..

Kentucky goes to Trump

Vermont goes to Biden

Those are the only certainties so far, I reckon Trump's got Florida in the bag. If not then this is gonna be a short race.

CNN seem to be hinting that Biden has won Florida.Is this good news for him? 

Ok it's basically over.

Pinellas County, the ultimate swing vote county in Florida (which also gives indications on how the mid-West will vote) went 49-48 for Trump in 2016. With 76% of votes counted, it is 53.1 - 45.7 in favour of Biden. So from Trump +1 last time to Biden + 7.5 this time. Confirms my previous post in terms of national swing.

Time to celebrate a new dawn.

4 minutes ago, Youth in Asia said:

Ok it's basically over.

Pinellas County, the ultimate swing vote county in Florida (which also gives indications on how the mid-West will vote) went 49-48 for Trump in 2016. With 76% of votes counted, it is 53.1 - 45.7 in favour of Biden. So from Trump +1 last time to Biden + 7.5 this time. Confirms my previous post in terms of national swing.

Time to celebrate a new dawn.

Time for Trump to celebrate winning Florida.

Looks like Trump will be getting Georgia too, shame I have to be up in 5 hours so I wont be able to watch the whole thing.

8 minutes ago, Youth in Asia said:

Trump could even lose Ohio?

Doubt it. Cleveland and Columbus have already voted, which are the more prominent Dem voters. 20% reporting so far...

Texas is the real decider here though, Trump is fucked if he loses it.