Windsor

Who will win the 2020 US Presidential Election?

Who will win the 2020 US Presidential Election?  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Florida and Texas in the bag for Trump.

Looks super tight - someone on telly just suggested a route to 269-269 - eek!

Anyway too close to call - this will still be going on at 7am - time for some sleep.

Trumps winning Florida, Georgia, Pennsylvania,michigan arizona ,nevada, Ohio,north Carolina but will lose Virginia, Minnesota and new Hampshire. 4 more years for Trump.

Oh and look below they know who's winning.

https://twitter.com/Birdyword/status/1323818411416145928?s=20

I don't think the dems will win again - they surely going to completely split into two parties.

13 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

Florida and Texas in the bag for Trump.

Looks super tight - someone on telly just suggested a route to 269-269 - eek!

Anyway too close to call - this will still be going on at 7am - time for some sleep.

I forgot Wisconsin incredible numbers. The demographics are changing but alot of voting republican. Some have predicted trump capturing nearly 50% of the Latino vote and white liberals low fertility rate compared to white conservative fertility rate starting to take hold as the kids of conservatives become old enough to vote .

A big brown wall of Latino voters will re-elect Donald Trump.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/republicans-more-kids-democrats-lot-183722934.html

That would be a big shock - New Mexico already been called for Biden in the president race through.

I wonder if Rubio or Cruz should now be the favourite for the 2024 republican nomination.

23 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

I wonder if Rubio or Cruz should now be the favourite for the 2024 republican nomination.

Ted Cruz is literally the only Republican this century who has almost lost a national race in Texas.  A Cuban is literally the last person you want on the ballot if you are trying to appeal to Mexican Americans in the Southwest,I would imagine my Trump voting Mom would vote for like  Ilhan Omar or Hilary before she ever would vote a Cuban politician.

I am not sure what the point of biden wining will be without the senate.

Trump may just inch by here and win - they are playing around a bit with the numbers in Pennsylvania and Michigan. 

In an unfortunate turn of events, Kanye West has conceded this election.

• Haha 2

Looks like Trump is about to declare victory

1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

I am not sure what the point of biden wining will be without the senate.

It would mean that Trump lost and if that point is not big enough, I don't know what else you could want.

• Like 1

Donald Trump taking legal action to stop any more votes being counted- he has effectively declared himself the winner .,The days ahead are going to be potentially catastrophic for American democracy ! 

Arizona called for Biden: 

I think its safe to say that Trump has won. I honestly cant see any clear way Biden can win.

1 hour ago, CoffinLodger said:

Donald Trump taking legal action to stop any more votes being counted- he has effectively declared himself the winner .,The days ahead are going to be potentially catastrophic for American democracy ! 

Can you prove this? 

• Like 1

It was a likely scenario though, and the scenario Trump liked, that he would be ahead on election day and the early vote would come in later the week, especially in Pennsylvania. That's why he telegraphed in advance, that the Dems would "steal the election" etc.... And yes, Biden still has better chance to win, for example, The New York Times gives him a 63% chance of winning in Georgia. Still, the state polls were off. Shy Trump voters it seems. And why, oh why, does it always have to be so chaotic? Will there be another "Brooks Brothers" riot, i.e. Republican party activists disrupting the state count? But this time in Pennsylvania.... 

And in addition, yes, Biden gained a lot over Hillary, for example in Minnesota and New Hampshire, also a couple of points in Ohio. You would think that it would translate to Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania at least somewhat. Trump won those states in 2016 by less than 1%. But no, it gets just as close as the last time.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

I think its safe to say that Trump has won. I honestly cant see any clear way Biden can win.

He needs to win Pennsylvania plus 1 out of Wisconsin or Michigan.

Looking at numbers in PA currently Trump has a 678,000 lead with presumably mainly the postal votes to be counted.

They estimate that 74% of the vote is counted which means there are roughly 1,845,000 votes to come.

Biden would have to get 1,261,000 of those votes (68.3%) to tie with Trump - it's possible but there is going to be one hell of a shit storm if that happens on Friday this week.

Wisconsin and Michigan may both go Trump's way which might save the world from month's of US Presidential legal news (although obviously not save the world).