Youth in Asia

Meghan Markle

15 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Yeah, but...Charles IS his dad; we've done this over a few times on this site. There's a fairly public evidence trail making it clear Diana didn't meet James Hewitt in time for him to be Harry's dad and the red hair is a Spencer trait too. 

But it is also the only interesting thing about him. Take away that rumour and he just becomes a ginger married to an American bird. Cut him some slack. Outside of that he is nowt. Which is slightly above his brother who is really uninteresting. 

• Like 2

What are the odds Meghan tries to make the funeral all about her?

14 minutes ago, Youth in Asia said:

What are the odds Meghan tries to make the funeral all about her?

There’s no I in TEAM.

There’s no ME in MEGHA....oh hang on a minute

• Haha 1

This woman really lives rent-free in all your minds 24/7, doesn’t she? 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

This woman really lives rent-free in all your minds 24/7, doesn’t she? 

So weird, isn’t it!

3 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

But it is also the only interesting thing about him. Take away that rumour and he just becomes a ginger married to an American gold-digger. Cut him some slack. Outside of that he is nowt. Which is slightly above his brother who is really uninteresting. 

FTFY.

3 minutes ago, Toast said:

FTFY.

Now now Mr Toast. She is a woman of own means. In fact probably more that her ginga add on. 

5 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

Now now Mr Toast. She is a woman of own means. In fact probably more that her ginga add on. 

‘Mr Toast’ doesn’t have a set of bollocks, but that aside you’re absolutely right.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

‘Mr Toast’ doesn’t have a set of bollocks, but that aside you’re absolutely right.

Apologies Ms/Mrs/LGBTQI Toast. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

I doubt it, his mother left him a hefty wedge.

3 minutes ago, Toast said:

I doubt it, his mother left him a hefty wedge.

But she is still earning. Get the pseudo' royal' baby wear market in the US of A and a few interviews on how life is married to a member of the 'Royal British Family' and his hefty wedge is peanuts. Fergie did it three decades ago. (and by that I do not mean the Man Utd manager or the tractor)

9 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

But she is still earning. Get the pseudo' royal' baby wear market in the US of A and a few interviews on how life is married to a member of the 'Royal British Family' and his hefty wedge is peanuts. Fergie did it three decades ago. (and by that I do not mean the Man Utd manager or the tractor)

Yes, exactly!  You are making my point very well.

• Confused 1

It reminds me of Heather Mills, another gold digger latching on to a national icon. For 2 or 3 years she was everywhere in every paper. The car crash of what was happening was unavoidable and strangely compelling. Then the divorce and more headlines, then everyone forgot about her.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

Not sure why you're so confused by Toast's response. You argue she's a woman of her own means, Toast argues she's a gold digger. You say her money is going to come from selling her story about being married to a member of the Royal Family and cornering the 'royal baby wear market' in the USA, which would mean her being in the marriage to make money out of it: the very definition of her being a gold digger.

I'm not picking sides in the discussion, the whole debacle has become incredibly toxic. But to add a fairly brief comment on her 'own means', I wouldn't deny she had a career before Harry, but, personally, I'd never heard of her or 'Suits' before she got together with him, so it would be foolish to suggest her profile hasn't be increased tenfold by being involved with him, whether it works out or not. And it is at best incredibly naive if she's telling the truth that she didn't research the royal family at all before agreeing to marry Harry, the family is littered with failed marriages and her own friends warned her of the issues with dating him. It's somewhat disingenuous to walk into something with your eyes closed shut and then complain it isn't what you thought it was going to be.

But on the other hand, I have absolutely no idea why this thread's been activated today, she should be left to her own devices on the other side of the planet, today was supposed to be about laying the Duke of Edinburgh to rest. It seems as much of it has been about whether William and Harry have made up, but even then, that's nothing to do with Meghan, it's between the brothers and the wider family.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, RoverAndOut said:

But on the other hand, I have absolutely no idea why this thread's been activated today, she should be left to her own devices on the other side of the planet, today was supposed to be about laying the Duke of Edinburgh to rest. It seems as much of it has been about whether William and Harry have made up, but even then, that's nothing to do with Meghan, it's between the brothers and the wider family.

Oh, but didn’t you know? It’s Meghan’s fault Philip is dead. And, of course, it was only Meghan that married into the royal family knowing full well they have loads of money.

There’s no reason why this thread should’ve been created, or indeed that she should be discussed at all. She just seems to bring out the hatred in obsessive fruitcakes.

• Angry 1

8 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Oh, but didn’t you know? It’s Meghan’s fault Philip is dead. And, of course, it was only Meghan that married into the royal family knowing full well they have loads of money.

There’s no reason why this thread should’ve been created, or indeed that she should be discussed at all. She just seems to bring out the hatred in obsessive fruitcakes.

I think the thread was inevitable on account that she is a lying cunt.

:D

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I think the thread was inevitable on account that she is a lying cunt.

:D

Well, if that’s the qualifying criteria nowadays for a thread, fuck me we’re in for a deluge. Mostly MPs obvs :D

• Haha 1

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/may/03/prince-harry-calls-for-equitable-distribution-of-covid-vaccines

Jeez the guy's worse than Bono. I mean at least Bono has a talent for singing. What exactly has Harry done, what is his skill/talent, has he ever had a job of any kind except a brief spell in the army? What a complete tool. If he cares so much about all Indians being vaccinated why doesn't he sell his mansion and buy them some vaccines himself?

"every time I click my fingers, someone dies of Covid"

"well stop clicking your fecking fingers then you eejit"

In other wtf news, Meghan Markle, who refuses to communicate with her own father and who has alienated her husband from his father, has put her name to a children's book about ... the bond between fathers and sons.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

In other wtf news, Meghan Markle, who refuses to communicate with her own father and who has alienated her husband from his father, has put her name to a children's book about ... the bond between fathers and sons.

:puke:        :banghead:       :rant:       :shoot2:       

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Toast said:

:puke:        :banghead:       :rant:       :shoot2:       

Wait a minute, you've forgotten...

:axe:        :angry:        :referee:      :shoot:        :blink:        :crossbone:

• Like 2

:clap: Why do :clap: people :clap: give a :clap: flying :clap: fuck :clap: clap :clap: clap :clap:

In the same way that some people enjoy watching car crashes, or other weird things like discussing when they think celebrities will die.

• Haha 1

Or pissing themselves with excitement over the thought of owning a thread that’s 7 pages long and feel the need to keep it alive by unnecessarily bumping it with useless information every 5 minutes. 

• Like 4

I think she has actually copied this book called....The Boy on the Bench.

• Like 1