The Great Cornholio

Len Goodman

3 hours ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

I've honestly never heard of this man. 

However, this time, even my own family are giving me abuse for my ignorance and not only that, but @Paul Bearer knows who he is as well.

Obviously life is passing me by, but I can't believe the rest of humanity seems to watch Come Dancing now.   

2 hours ago, Toast said:

I've never watched it either. Can't understand the attraction.  I did know this fellow was a judge on it, only because of mentions on here though.

Nor me. So you're definitely not alone here @DevonDeathTrip

In fact I only really know anything about come dancing at all, strictly or otherwise because Darius Jedbergh says  "It's my favourite programme Craven, we don't have anything like this in the states".

You two (and @msc) will know where that's from and anyone else can just figure it out.

Yes, I'm that sad.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, En Passant said:

In fact I only really know anything about come dancing at all, strictly or otherwise because Darius Jedbergh says  "It's my favourite programme Craven, we don't have anything like this in the states".

You two (and @msc) will know where that's from and anyone else can just figure it out.

One of the best shows ever, that's where. 

Big fan of "Ever been to Dallas? It's where we shoot our Presidents" and "he died peacefully in his sleep, of bullet wounds" too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I can't believe everyone's forgotten this already...

35 minutes ago, msc said:

Big fan of "Ever been to Dallas? It's where we shoot our Presidents" and "he died peacefully in his sleep, of bullet wounds" too.

Oh I knew you knew, it's why I mentioned you.

"It could be you old boy, the minister didn't take too kindly to that report of yours"

And somewhat cryptically - the response "How sick?" cracked me up.

But don't start me, because discussing this for hours is way off topic and will raise the hackles of somebody or other.

3 minutes ago, En Passant said:

Oh I knew you knew, it's why I mentioned you.

"It could be you old boy, the minister didn't take too kindly to that report of yours"

And somewhat cryptically - the response "How sick?" cracked me up.

But don't start me, because discussing this for hours is way off topic and will raise the hackles of somebody or other.

I was going to point the grumpy fuckers to iPlayer to be educated but the BBC have taken the bastarding show down!

2 minutes ago, msc said:

I was going to point the grumpy fuckers to iPlayer to be educated but the BBC have taken the bastarding show down!

Naturally I've got the thing on disc, and backed up etc, etc. However...all 6 are here.

• Like 2

On 25/04/2023 at 12:59, Toast said:

I've never watched it either. Can't understand the attraction.  I did know this fellow was a judge on it, only because of mentions on here though.

I too know only of the existence of the show (our version DWTS).  Why anyone would watch it is beyond me.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

His death certificate reveals he died of prostate cancer that spread to his bones.

Seriously, why can't people just explain in a sentence what the link they've decided to post entails? Do y'all work for these media companies and need the clicks?

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

His death certificate reveals he died of prostate cancer that spread to his bones.

Seriously, why can't people just explain in a sentence what the link they've decided to post entails? Do y'all work for these media companies and need the clicks?

I thought that the tweet had embedded but It did not. I’ve reposted it now. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

I thought that the tweet had embedded but It did not. I’ve reposted it now. 

That's not what Perhaps is saying.

Instead of clickbaiting, you could've just gone on the article, put the reason for death, then put the link underneath. 

• Like 3

On 25/04/2023 at 20:58, msc said:

"He just got shot up a little."

Then there's that fine speech at Gleneagles..."see the Earth become a desert, all our resiurces plundered just so we can build a Jerusalem in the Milky Way."

• Like 1