On 02/06/2021 at 22:16, msc said:

But DO listen to Matthew Sweet politely assassinating her career on BBC Radio here:

Author realizes her new book contains gross inaccuracies on live radio - YouTube

American author Naomi Wolf has been suspended from Twitter after spreading vaccine misinformation.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57374241

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 more 'rare' coincidences. When will people wake up? Funny they'll throw covid on any death certificate but you have to fight tooth and nail to get vaccine induced death put on the death certificate.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15150174/mum-dies-suffering-blood-clots-covid-vaccine/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/model-stephanie-dubois-suffers-blood-clot-dies-days-after-getting-covid-shot/ar-AAKmdAt

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

Oh do give it a rest.  Vaccines are not killing people en masse.  People have always died suddenly of strokes and embolisms and such stuff.  It's still rare.

Everything carries a risk.

• Like 6

@the_engineer So that’s five out of how many million?

Bear in mind Covid in the UK has killed around 2,500 people per million.

Then, once you’ve done the maths, find a mirror, say “stupid cunt” at your reflection and stop with this bullshit.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

@the_engineer So that’s five out of how many million?

Bear in mind Covid in the UK has killed around 2,500 people per million.

Then, once you’ve done the maths, find a mirror, say “stupid cunt” at your reflection and stop with this bullshit.

Actually only 1/100 vaccine related deaths are reported so you can times it by 100. 32 year old doctor suffered brainstem death caused by the vaccine ,has wife had to fight to have it put on his death certificate. 

If you honestly think they're the only been 5 vaccine related deaths then you aren't be truthful with yourself and you aren't open to the dangers of an experimental gene therapy ( Pfizer, moderna) in phase 3 trials.

The non-gene therapy vaccine is causing blood clots . Alot of people are dying after taking this . If you want to provide a counter arguement that's fine but resorting to insults is pretty immature. 

Please point out my lies and I'll remove them.

If I say stupid cunt 5 times will you appear in the mirror, like a sort of covid candyman?

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Actually only 1/100 vaccine related deaths are reported

If the other 99 are not reported, how do you know about them?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, the_engineer said:

Actually only 1/100 vaccine related deaths are reported so you can times it by 100. 32 year old doctor suffered brainstem death caused by the vaccine ,has wife had to fight to have it put on his death certificate. 

If you honestly think they're the only been 5 vaccine related deaths then you aren't be truthful with yourself and you aren't open to the dangers of an experimental gene therapy ( Pfizer, moderna) in phase 3 trials.

The non-gene therapy vaccine is causing blood clots . Alot of people are dying after taking this . If you want to provide a counter arguement that's fine but resorting to insults is pretty immature. 

Please point out my lies and I'll remove them.

If I say stupid cunt 5 times will you appear in the mirror, like a sort of covid candyman?

I've stopped arguing with people about this. They believe mainstream media too much. I think things will become clearer in the future and I feel sorry for all those who were forced to take vaccine against their will.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Tower1 said:

I've stopped arguing with people about this. They believe mainstream media too much. I think things will become clearer in the future and I feel sorry for all those who were forced to take vaccine against their will.

Time will tell. 

18 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

Time will tell. 

I agree and hope I'm wrong, just I have a terrible gut feeling about it. But actually I want others to have access to the information and then decide. I'm not saying hey don't get the vaccine ,I'm saying read up from all sources and then make an informed decision. 

Hope we don't end up living in children of men like times.

On 07/06/2021 at 13:53, the_engineer said:

5 more 'rare' coincidences. When will people wake up? Funny they'll throw covid on any death certificate but you have to fight tooth and nail to get vaccine induced death put on the death certificate.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15150174/mum-dies-suffering-blood-clots-covid-vaccine/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/model-stephanie-dubois-suffers-blood-clot-dies-days-after-getting-covid-shot/ar-AAKmdAt

I've had my first jab.

I had no side effects.

I'm still alive.

Fuck you! 

20 hours ago, Toast said:

If the other 99 are not reported, how do you know about them?

https://www.bmj.com/rapid-response/2011/11/02/underreporting-vaccine-adverse-events

tps://www.openvaers.com/covid-data/mortality

2 minutes ago, Windsor said:

I've had my first jab.

I had no side effects.

I'm still alive.

Fuck you! 

Others would beg to differ.

6 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Others would beg to differ.

Na. I've always been like this.

Superior genes you see. So perhaps the jab only kills off the surplus population?

1 hour ago, Windsor said:

Na. I've always been like this.

Superior genes you see. So perhaps the jab only kills off the surplus population?

Jacques Attali certainly thinks so...

E2JPsDkXsAINMUW.jpeg

jesus-facepalm.jpg.cdccbbf3446ada54c2ff3a18ca3af5c4.jpg

Next 6 months June 2021 to Dec 2021 my predictions :

June 21st :  delayed by 2 weeks  or goes ahead but same restrictions as now . So essentially doesn't go ahead they'll shuffle the deck.

July 5th: or a week before another 2 week delay . They'll say things like it was only 2 weeks that's nothing we need another 2 weeks to get ahead of the virus to avoid another lockdown.

July 19th: all restrictions will be lifted apart from masks and all places reopened.

Early or late July: they will start a drive to get people to vaccinate their children, they'll use the ' let's get all kids safely vaccinated before school starts in September'

Mid August: they'll start talking about we need to close non essential shops ( like it was before may 2021 ) in order for kids to go back and it's a priority and education is important . They'll shut them down before start of September.

September: extension of the furlough scheme until march/April 2022 (they will extend it but unsure what month they'll extend it to though it will be 2022)

Mid September/October : drive to get people vaccinated with the covid booster jab and flu jab ,saying it will protect us from variants and it's the way out of the pandemic. Talks of a new roadmap and freedom by Christmas ,all restrictions lifted by Christmas etc.

November : cases and deaths start raising and worrying number of people start dying. Blamed on resurgent flu and covid (not many will be thinking it could be the vaccine) resulting in harder lockdown and closure of schools.

December : few days of freedom around Christmas, lockdowns again well into Feb 2022,blamed on few days of freedom.

let's see how close I am , when you know the journey you can see the destination.

I hope I'm wrong and I'll happily be wrong . If not and this does happen hopefully it will wake some people up.

will be interesting to know how many here will stop complying after June 21st, or after July 5th or after the booster etc. Wonder what people's breaking point is? 

As Paul Bearer said time will tell.

Just a quick bit of fag pack maths, if you put the 99 cases out of 100 are hidden as true, and take the Christmas massacre above, then that'd be a death surplus in the UK alone over a few months of circa 700, 000 people. Which might be difficult to disguise given this government struggled with 120k over a year. 

You may sense slight scepticism...

Anyhow, if there was a mass covid death outbreak this Christmas, that'd kill this government outright. Their entire PR strategy has been vaccine related.

1 hour ago, msc said:

Just a quick bit of fag pack maths, if you put the 99 cases out of 100 are hidden as true, and take the Christmas massacre above, then that'd be a death surplus in the UK alone over a few months of circa 700, 000 people. Which might be difficult to disguise given this government struggled with 120k over a year. 

You may sense slight scepticism...

Anyhow, if there was a mass covid death outbreak this Christmas, that'd kill this government outright. Their entire PR strategy has been vaccine related.

Don't you find it bizarre bozo is suggesting a great deal of suffering worse than January this winter? Over a 1000 a day were dying at this point. I thought vaccines were 90% + effective in stopping the severest forms of covid and stopping hospitalisation. It doesn't stop transmission they've admitted that. They're planting the seed , just like whitty saying a lockdown is coming this winter. How did they know new variants would appear ? 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/christ-whitty-covid-lockdown-next-winter-b703672.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/covid-winter-surge-boris-johnson-b1846225.html

Why don't you create a thread for your covid conspiracy obsession and put all your batshit posts in there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Everything I've posted has been the truth apart from a prediction post I made. I think someone did make a thread and it was banned. Amazing the amount of hatred and hostility I've received for questioning the official narrative. The Wuhan doctors faced the same during the start of this pandemic. Insults and shaming me for my opinion won't work and it's not a very nice tactic. Maybe the anger comes from the fact I'm hitting a few nerves of those vaccinated and doubts are creeping in or maybe people just had a bad day.

The Swine flu vaccine in 1976 killed 53 people and was withdrawn for being too dangerous 45 million were vaccinated. Over 4000 dead so far in America of the covid vaccine. They're people too and they matter just as much as the covid deaths. So do all the cancer patients not getting seen.All official figures.

https://odysee.com/@waynemorris:f8/texas-senator-hall-speaks-on-why-the:0

I'd suggest people take their anger out on those taking them for a ride (government,media, grifter scientists and big pharma) & not someone with a different opinion on an internet forum. I'm not anti-vax , I'm not trying to tell anyone here not to have different opinions to mine ,I'm not telling anyone not to have the vaccine,I'm simply offering a different point of view to generate discussion. Anyway I'm going to sit in the garden with my wife and enjoy the disappearing sun both the kids are asleep, I'll leave you with Rik mayall's last movie and my favourite scene from it. 

You are completely out of your mind and as all psychos you think others are idiot/lobotomized instead. 

I'll have you on ignore from now on, won't miss anything. 

Oh, I had two doses of Astrazeneca and I am completely fine. My father in law is old and frail, had two doses of Pfizer and is perfectly fine. My wife had two doses of Pfizer and is fine too. No one I know has died or had consequences from the vaccine and most of them have been vaccinated. 

As someone who has lost up to ten friends from that fucking virus, I can tell you to fuck off from the bottom of my heart. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, drol said:

You are completely out of your mind and as all psychos you think others are idiot/lobotomized instead. 

I'll have you on ignore from now on, won't miss anything. 

Oh, I had two doses of Astrazeneca and I am completely fine. My father in law is old and frail, had two doses of Pfizer and is perfectly fine. My wife had two doses of Pfizer and is fine too. No one I know has died or had consequences from the vaccine and most of them have been vaccinated. 

As someone who has lost up to ten friends from that fucking virus, I can tell you to fuck off from the bottom of my heart. 

I never called anyone idiot or lobotomised instead. lol your the psycho calling yourself a serial killer in your bio. Projecting much? Drol by name drol by nature.

Saline solution are in some of the vaccine batches. You'll see , people will say on this forum one day the_engineer was right. 

it shows they must have had a secret stash of saline in covid labelled bottles. How else could the "mistake" happen?

For high profile people only?

Sorry you lost people close to you drol. If any were in care homes look into midazolam and care homes. They begun this genocide in care homes , it's why they kept loved ones away and sent covid infected people in there to spread it , add in a little midazolam and that's were a good chunk of covid deaths came from.

E3V7zEXXIAEgvCV.jpeg

To be honest Mr Engineer it doesn't help your case that your list of interests includes 'conspiracies'.

You are free to believe what you like in most countries, including this one, and if your beliefs end up harming yourself alone, so be it. However anti-vaxxers are dangerous to other people. This crosses a line and should be fought.

You're entitled to an opinion and yes you have been polite, but you are spreading dangerous nonsense that is harmful to others in the long run. Please stop.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, En Passant said:

To be honest Mr Engineer it doesn't help your case that your list of interests includes 'conspiracies'.

You are free to believe what you like in most countries, including this one, and if your beliefs end up harming yourself alone, so be it. However anti-vaxxers are dangerous to other people. This crosses a line and should be fought.

You're entitled to an opinion and yes you have been polite, but you are spreading dangerous nonsense that is harmful to others in the long run. Please stop.

I'm not anti-vax. For example my kids have had all their regular vaccines and when I traveled aboard , I had my vaccines. But all my stats and info has come from government I'm not getting my info off of some random on YouTube.

Anyway since I've angered quite alot , probably best i post alot less in this thread. People on here obviously want me to censor myself and be quiet or simply go along with the official narrative. I'll just post mainstream media stuff and talk about the second wave with regards to my prediction post I made. I think no amount of evidence I post will change people's mind , I think we all have to accept people think and reach different conclusions to things. That doesn't make them bad people.

15 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Next 6 months June 2021 to Dec 2021 my predictions :

June 21st :  delayed by 2 weeks  or goes ahead but same restrictions as now . So essentially doesn't go ahead they'll shuffle the deck.

July 5th: or a week before another 2 week delay . They'll say things like it was only 2 weeks that's nothing we need another 2 weeks to get ahead of the virus to avoid another lockdown.

July 19th: all restrictions will be lifted apart from masks and all places reopened.

Early or late July: they will start a drive to get people to vaccinate their children, they'll use the ' let's get all kids safely vaccinated before school starts in September'

Mid August: they'll start talking about we need to close non essential shops ( like it was before may 2021 ) in order for kids to go back and it's a priority and education is important . They'll shut them down before start of September.

September: extension of the furlough scheme until march/April 2022 (they will extend it but unsure what month they'll extend it to though it will be 2022)

Mid September/October : drive to get people vaccinated with the covid booster jab and flu jab ,saying it will protect us from variants and it's the way out of the pandemic. Talks of a new roadmap and freedom by Christmas ,all restrictions lifted by Christmas etc.

November : cases and deaths start raising and worrying number of people start dying. Blamed on resurgent flu and covid (not many will be thinking it could be the vaccine) resulting in harder lockdown and closure of schools.

December : few days of freedom around Christmas, lockdowns again well into Feb 2022,blamed on few days of freedom.

let's see how close I am , when you know the journey you can see the destination.

I hope I'm wrong and I'll happily be wrong . If not and this does happen hopefully it will wake some people up.

will be interesting to know how many here will stop complying after June 21st, or after July 5th or after the booster etc. Wonder what people's breaking point is? 

As Paul Bearer said time will tell.

All restrictions lifted on June 21st and No delay ,then  'we need an extra two weeks'  to now a 4 week delay being muted . :scratchhead:

Screenshot_20210609-080430~2.jpg