3 hours ago, gcreptile said:

I'm glad we are collecting every single vaccine-related death. This way we can count, I think we're up to five now.

You can see alot more than 5 here , were they're being kept track of.

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/

Because Johnson and Hancock like to Elbow people, numerous others believed it was okay and did the same.

I preffer to reffer to the priminister as BJ his initials but has a rude implication (well it's him) or in formally speaking it's the Supreme leader! 

12 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

You can see alot more than 5 here , were they're being kept track of.

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/

Four million people have died of Covid worldwide, out of 176m cases. How many people, out of the 900m worldwide who’ve had their first dose, have died as a direct result of Covid vaccines? Just a number please.

• Like 1

On 13/06/2021 at 12:33, MrSpud42 said:

Possibly doubtful, given what some reports are saying - besides what's fun? 

Well there's like 12 of us singing our choice of songs. We all meet for some drinks and bit of munch before, but i asked the organizer of the event and she's promise it's all safe and noones made to do owt they don't wanna :)

On 08/06/2021 at 16:25, the_engineer said:

Next 6 months June 2021 to Dec 2021 my predictions :

June 21st :  delayed by 2 weeks  or goes ahead but same restrictions as now . So essentially doesn't go ahead they'll shuffle the deck. Right but this was muted and very easy to predict.

July 5th: or a week before another 2 week delay . They'll say things like it was only 2 weeks that's nothing we need another 2 weeks to get ahead of the virus to avoid another lockdown. This one was more harder as it weren't talked about until 24/48 hours after my post you can check the articles on Google news. Boris did day we need to get ahead of the virus or vaccines need to get ahead of the virus. Not sure now and I certainly don't want to watch that cunt again.

July 19th: all restrictions will be lifted apart from masks and all places reopened.This is partially correct so far. 

Early or late July: they will start a drive to get people to vaccinate their children, they'll use the ' let's get all kids safely vaccinated before school starts in September'

Mid August: they'll start talking about we need to close non essential shops ( like it was before may 2021 ) in order for kids to go back and it's a priority and education is important . They'll shut them down before start of September.

September: extension of the furlough scheme until march/April 2022 (they will extend it but unsure what month they'll extend it to though it will be 2022)

Mid September/October : drive to get people vaccinated with the covid booster jab and flu jab ,saying it will protect us from variants and it's the way out of the pandemic. Talks of a new roadmap and freedom by Christmas ,all restrictions lifted by Christmas etc.

November : cases and deaths start raising and worrying number of people start dying. Blamed on resurgent flu and covid (not many will be thinking it could be the vaccine) resulting in harder lockdown and closure of schools.

December : few days of freedom around Christmas, lockdowns again well into Feb 2022,blamed on few days of freedom.

let's see how close I am , when you know the journey you can see the destination.

I hope I'm wrong and I'll happily be wrong . If not and this does happen hopefully it will wake some people up.

will be interesting to know how many here will stop complying after June 21st, or after July 5th or after the booster etc. Wonder what people's breaking point is? 

As Paul Bearer said time will tell.

12 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Four million people have died of Covid worldwide, out of 176m cases. How many people, out of the 900m worldwide who’ve had their first dose, have died as a direct result of Covid vaccines? Just a number please.

No they died within 28 days of a positive covid test. I'm sure a good chunk died WITH not of covid aswell. 

I don't know . If you hold the vaccine to the same standard as covid 'dead within 28 days of the vaccine' it's a sizable amount. Also vaccine deaths and injury are vastly underreported. Some say 1% reported others 10%. I posted a response I believe to MSC about this.

Fact is we don't know the long term effects of this vaccine or mRNA vaccines in general. What if in 5 years 70% develop cancers or even 5% , do you think that warrants those who pushed the experimental vaccine to be tried for crimes against humanity? Especially those with a financial or political interest? 

Did you know that in the near future we may get a second more lethal deadly wave of mad cow disease as the incubation period is 30/50 years. Late 1980s we're well over the 30 years and into that period now. 

Stephen Churchill died in 1995 , 5 years after becoming infected via beef consumption. Oh and mad cow disease was caused by a rogue protein so is covid aswell.

This vaccine should have long term studies done upto 5 years. It hasn't even completed phase 3 of clinical trials yet. Once your health is gone it's gone and I'm not going to chance it. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/experts-predict-second-wave-mad-17376138

42 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

I don't know . If you hold the vaccine to the same standard as covid 'dead within 28 days of the vaccine' it's a sizable amount. Also vaccine deaths and injury are vastly underreported. Some say 1% reported others 10%.

900m vaccines. So between 9 and 90 million people have died. Quite an underreport.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

900m vaccines. So between 9 and 90 million people have died. Quite an underreport.

Considering they were vastly  undercounting deaths in India and China isn't known for being open and telling the truth then yes quiet possibly. Those two countries contain around 3bn btw.

https://www.trtworld.com/asia/massacre-of-data-experts-say-india-is-undercounting-its-covid-deaths-46256

First seed being planted folks , prepare for another lockdown in the autumn and winter. The booster jab will be the 'way out' finally of the pandemic and then we can get rid of all restrictions.  If anyone here is lining up getting the booster for their freedom, then I have an idiom for your idiocy.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

10 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

First seed being planted folks , prepare for another lockdown in the autumn and winter. The booster jab will be the 'way out' finally of the pandemic and then we can get rid of all restrictions.  If anyone here is lining up getting the booster for their freedom, then I have an idiom for your idiocy.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

Oh, fuck off. 

There are worse things than being paid to stay at home. 

24 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Considering they were vastly  undercounting deaths in India and China isn't known for being open and telling the truth then yes quiet possibly. Those two countries contain around 3bn btw.

https://www.trtworld.com/asia/massacre-of-data-experts-say-india-is-undercounting-its-covid-deaths-46256

I refuse to believe that you think there’s even the vaguest whiff of plausibility in what you’re saying. You’re not that far gone. You’re fucking about. Do stop with the fucking about though; people who are unhinged to that extent might read what you’re saying and believe it, which could prove to be pretty dangerous.

I'm quite amazed.

I always thought the fella was quite normal.:lol:

49 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

your idiocy

This is the bit that gets me. You complain that others are impolite, yet this is your argument? We're (all) idiots? 

Ok.

11 hours ago, En Passant said:

This is the bit that gets me. You complain that others are impolite, yet this is your argument? We're (all) idiots? 

Ok.

No one is idiots yet, good well meaning people who think they're doing the right thing have been tricked. But I think if you line up for a booster this winter with the promise of your freedoms back, and to go on holiday etc then I do believe that you're an idiot and the government is treating you as such.

11 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I'm quite amazed.

I always thought the fella was quite normal.:lol:

That's best compliment I've ever received.  :D

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-unprecedented-and-remarkable-change-needed-to-derail-19-july-terminus-date-michael-gove-says-12332866

July 18th Boris gives a press conference from his tax payer funded ego stroking media pit, Kuenssberg assumes the position and readies herself for another dose of Boris' verbal ejaculate. He ruffles his hair and comes out doing his best Churchill impression. ' on July 18th aliens appeared above all major cities in the world,including some in Wales'. 'bulldog spirit, bulldog spirit' the feckless fuck says . Kuenssberg squeals in delight. ' we must stay home  and you must continue to close your businesses, while my brother in law's company investigates these aliens. Now Here's Chris whitty with some data... 

space-alien-business-suit-tie-outer-wearing-surreal-surrealism-can-be-used-sales-marketing-abstract-94141738~2.jpg

Fuxsake, is he still banging on?

image.png.e1a9d1e499dcf6c54a5c76b3efcef177.png

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-unprecedented-and-remarkable-change-needed-to-derail-19-july-terminus-date-michael-gove-says-12332866

July 18th Boris gives a press conference from his tax payer funded ego stroking media pit, Kuenssberg assumes the position and readies herself for another dose of Boris' verbal ejaculate. He ruffles his hair and comes out doing his best Churchill impression. ' on July 18th aliens appeared above all major cities in the world,including some in Wales'. 'bulldog spirit, bulldog spirit' the feckless fuck says . Kuenssberg squeals in delight. ' we must stay home  and you must continue to close your businesses, while my brother in law's company investigates these aliens. Now Here's Chris whitty with some data... 

space-alien-business-suit-tie-outer-wearing-surreal-surrealism-can-be-used-sales-marketing-abstract-94141738~2.jpg

Hi engineer

My brother in law bought me the box set of the 2013 Channel 4 series Utopia for my birthday - just watched the first episode last night - really enjoyed it and subject matter would be right up your street.

Do not confuse it with the 2019 US remake which is not supposed to be anywhere near as good. 

Cheers, GUN

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Grim Up North said:

Hi engineer

My brother in law bought me the box set of the 2013 Channel 4 series Utopia for my birthday - just watched the first episode last night - really enjoyed it and subject matter would be right up your street.

Do not confuse it with the 2019 US remake which is not supposed to be anywhere near as good. 

Cheers, GUN

I've heard of the US remake but I didn't know it was based on channel 4 series. I'll give it a look thanks GUN.

We are supposed to swallow the idea that there is some sort of conspiracy going on when the government is too fucking inept to do anything apart from look stupid.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

We are supposed to swallow the idea that there is some sort of conspiracy going on when the government is too fucking inept to do anything apart from look stupid.

LFN , that's why it's so easy to expose. Boris has an agenda and it ain't to do what's best by the British people. He's in that position because he's easily manipulated and controlled . His dad was in with the elites. Stanley Johnson worked for the Rockefellers. 

The eugenicists who inspired nazi Germany like Francis Galton and even funded josef mengele(Rockefeller Foundation) are current inspirations and ex employees of those in positions of power.  Carrie symonds even used to work for Rockefeller NGO.

William gates sat on the board of planned Parenthood while eugenicist Margaret sanger was president of it. The disgusting things Sanger said about blacks and eugenics.

Sir Keir Starmer former member of the Trilateral Commission another Rockefeller group.

Yes it's circumstantial but it's disturbing how many links to eugenics and Rockefellers there is pulling the strings of this pandemic. Questions should be asked! We need to be careful we aren't heading into another nazi Germany. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/07/23/racism-eugenics-margaret-sanger-deserves-no-honors-column/5480192002/

https://oceana.org/about-oceana/about-us

57 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

We need to be careful we aren't heading into another nazi Germany. 

Aha, Godwins law strikes.

Do you honestly believe this? Or have you just ramped up the stakes because you're one voice against the (Deathlist) world?

1 hour ago, En Passant said:

Aha, Godwins law strikes.

Do you honestly believe this? Or have you just ramped up the stakes because you're one voice against the (Deathlist) world?

I won't talk about it anymore.

13 hours ago, Grim Up North said:

Hi engineer

Cheers, GUN

Thanks for the recommendation just watched the first episode too.