xXConmanXx

Mitt Romney

On 12/01/2021 at 08:48, Toast said:

It pains me to say it, but I do agree with Sir Cunt on this point.  Forum members should serve a lengthy term of probation before being able to start a thread.

It's OK Toast -- you and I are allowed to agree on a few things.  

This is a test of the Deathlist Friendly Posting Broadcast System. The posters of this site in voluntary cooperation with the Admins have developed this system to keep you informed in the event of a burying of the hatchet. If this had been an actual burying of the hatchet, the relatively friendly post you just read would have been followed by official burying of the hatchet by both parties. This concludes this test of the Deathlist Friendly Posting Broadcast System.
We now send you back to your regularly scheduled animosity.

:axe:

On 12/01/2021 at 20:29, Toast said:

It would be a mistake to base it on number of posts, because that will lead to spamming the board to clock up the requisite number.

Make new members prove that they can stay the course before granting thread creation rights.  Set it at a minimum of six months.

Oh people could just shut up their whinging arses. I don't see the issue with threads being started for anybody. Simon Cowell has one for cripes sake.

if the thread isn't genuinely needed it won't be used and will die, if it's interesting people will use it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 13/01/2021 at 23:20, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

If he ever gets into the year's death list his description should be "stuffed shirt."

I would say `Carpetbagger` fits him better.