Deathrace

Faye Dunaway

60s and 70s Hollywood star and Academy Award winner Faye Dunaway is 80 today. The star of The Thomas Crown Affair, Bonnie & Clyde, The Towering Inferno and Network has no thread so time to rectify that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deathrace said:

60s and 70s Hollywood star and Academy Award winner Faye Dunaway is 80 today. The star of The Thomas Crown Affair, Bonnie & Clyde, The Towering Inferno and Network has no thread so time to rectify that. 

....and what the fuck do we need to rectify?

Is she dying? No

Does she have any serious health issues that mean she should be on the DL radar? No.

Just because she is 80 years old does not mean that she needs to have a thread.

Are all 80 year old famous people going to get a thread created by you too?

Give it a fucking rest, eh!

• Like 2

Arguably the most famous Hollywood actress in the Seventies and an Oscar winner turns 80. I'd say a thread is overdue. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Deathrace said:

Arguably the most famous Hollywood actress in the Seventies and an Oscar winner turns 80. I'd say a thread is overdue. 

You don't just create threads because they are famous, won an Oscar and are 80 FFS.

That is not what this forum is about.

Unless there is some history or whisper that she is closer to her maker than any other 80 year old Hollywood actress then the thread is utterly pointless, like you.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, CoffinLodger said:

She's not been Dunaway with yet then ! :lol:

You can fuck off too, you knob rot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You don't just create threads because they are famous, won an Oscar and are 80 FFS.

That is not what this forum is about.

Unless there is some history or whisper that she is closer to her maker than any other 80 year old Hollywood actress then the thread is utterly pointless, like you.

Exactly.  We have a thread called "Hollywood Possibilities" where she could be mentioned.  If there is any reason to mention her.

Not many people merit dedicated individual threads, DL names aside. 

People who are frequently in the news for health reasons or reckless lifestyles, like say Michael Schumacher, Gazza, there aren't that many that provoke a lot of comment and discussion.

• Like 3

On one of the blind gossip sites a couple of years ago there was a blind alleging a well known actress was in the early stages of dementia and the majority of people commenting bellow it suggested it was Faye Dunaway. So if true this thread is not such a bad idea, 

Who knew a place with people who have been here for years obsessing about people that could die would be so unwelcoming

A new thread isn't the end of the world for this woman that I've never heard of. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

On one of the blind gossip sites a couple of years ago there was a blind alleging a well known actress was in the early stages of dementia and the majority of people commenting bellow it suggested it was Faye Dunaway. So if true this thread is not such a bad idea, 

This is the kind of post that just makes me wonder what the fuck I am doing here.

Maybe I should find better things to do.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, John Key said:

Who knew a place with people who have been here for years obsessing about people that could die would be so unwelcoming

A new thread isn't the end of the world for this woman that I've never heard of. 

You are an absolute cunt, and a thick one at that.

If you REALLY have never heard of her then that says more about you than can be said of anybody else.

Nice attempt but you fell at the first hurdle.

I thought she died years ago.

On 15/01/2021 at 06:27, John Key said:

Bitter old british men who have been here for years obsessing about people that could die, actually.

4 minutes ago, odeon said:

Bitter old british men who have been here for years obsessing about people that could die, actually.

If you don't like it you can always fuck off elsewhere.

It isn't like anybody has forced you to participate here, is it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, odeon said:

How did you know I was white? :o

6 minutes ago, Windsor said:

How did you know I was white? :o

I have my sources.

On 14/01/2021 at 19:35, Deathrace said:

Good thread.

i condidered submitting "Bonnie & Clyde" to the "Deaths of the Silver Screen" deadpool: Gene Hackman & Estelle Parsons had

supporting parts in this movie & I appreciate the chance of snatching Warren Beatty & Dunaway from life. 

Watched Towering Inferno on Saturday night. Some good picks there including FD.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

Good thread.

i condidered submitting "Bonnie & Clyde" to the "Deaths of the Silver Screen" deadpool: Gene Hackman & Estelle Parsons had

supporting parts in this movie & I appreciate the chance of snatching Warren Beatty & Dunaway from life. 

They could all go into the Hollywood possibilities thread.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

They could all go into the Hollywood possibilities thread.

tbh I was all ready to make a "you want this thread Dunaway with then?" gag only to find out Iain (!!!) of all people got there first... :lol:

4 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Dunaway, Richard Chamberlain, O.J. Simpson, Robert Wagner, Susan Flannery, Dabney Coleman...

Who would have thought, that these 1970ies disaster movies would serve some useful purpose at last?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, msc said:

tbh I was all ready to make a "you want this thread Dunaway with then?" gag only to find out Iain (!!!) of all people got there first... :lol:

Aye, don't  go down to that bell ends level! :D

4 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

The fuss about which of McQueen and Newman received top billing was far more fun than the film.

William Holden also tried it on, but got told in no uncertain terms....:lol:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Yes, Richard Chamberlain, Robert Wagner and OJ Simpson for starters as well as Dunaway. Also Carlena Gower and Philip Lookinland who were the two children in it are only 53 and 60 so with a fair wind it should still have surviving cast members for a good while.