the_engineer

Notable Victims of the Russo-Ukrainian war

Ukrainian offensive actions always lead to dead Russian generals, this time Major general Sergey Goryachev, near Zaporizhia:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Goryachev

Also a former commander of the Russian troops in Transnistria.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ObakeFilter said:

There are rumors circling around that Adam Delimkhanov has been killed (or severly injured) in an Ukranian attack.

Already denied.

• Like 1

On 28/05/2023 at 13:22, arghton said:

Strelkov / Igor Girkin claims Prigozhin is planning a coup

Strelkov Igor Girkin has during the last few days said that Putin should step down and Prigozhin should be hanged.

• Like 1

An award-winning Ukrainian writer and war crimes researcher wounded in a Russian missile strike on a restaurant last week has died, the freedom of expression group PEN has said.

Victoria Amelina, 37, was wounded when a Russian missile destroyed the Ria Pizza restaurant in the eastern city of Kramatorsk on Tuesday, killing 12 people, including four children, and wounding dozens.

SC

Russian Lieutenant General Oleg Tsokov is being said to have been killed in the Ukrainian counteroffensive today. Apparently the first confirmed death of a Russian Lt. Gen. (Unless he does a Tushayev)

• Like 1

Propagandist Mikhail Luchin was eliminated today by himself. He was commander of a Russian drone squad and wrote for a pro-Russian blog. Apparently he got confused during a nighttime raid and wandered into a mine field. He was a close friend of Viktor Tatarskyy who was blown up in the club house of Victor Prighozhin, leader of the Wagner militia.

Earlier this year Ukrainian hackers played a cruel but terribly funny joke on him. He collected €23.000,- to buy drones on the website of Ali-Express. But his account was hacked and all he received was €23.000,- worth of Dildos and other sex toys!:D:lol::champagne:

Since then he was known as the Dildo king

• Like 3

On 27/06/2023 at 01:21, arghton said:

Strelkov Igor Girkin has during the last few days said that Putin should step down and Prigozhin should be hanged.

To the Strelkov Igor Girkin saga, he's having "health issues" behind bars. (Russia arrested him last month as he criticized Putin a bit too much) His wife said he's sharply deteriorating but Girkin has according to Russian medias said he's "doing fine" and just a bit numb.

Wagner mercenary Biber, who "played a large role in capturing Bakhmut", reported/rumored KIA on social media (for example here)

In May he was on "troll video" by Prigozhin where Prigo said he was "pulling units out of Bakhmut, leaving two men to block the way of Ukraine"

I'm going to guess he wasn't killed by Ukrainians.

• Like 3

On 23/08/2023 at 17:14, arghton said:

To the Strelkov Igor Girkin saga, he's having "health issues" behind bars. (Russia arrested him last month as he criticized Putin a bit too much) His wife said he's sharply deteriorating but Girkin has according to Russian medias said he's "doing fine" and just a bit numb.

Now Strelkov Igor Girkin wants to challenge Putin in the 2024 elections, calls him "an extremely gullible person", "led by the nose by Ukraine and the West"...

"I consider myself more competent in military affairs than the incumbent president, and certainly more competent than the defense minister," Girkin said in a statement announcing his candidacy.

6 hours ago, arghton said:

Now Strelkov Igor Girkin wants to challenge Putin in the 2024 elections, calls him "an extremely gullible person", "led by the nose by Ukraine and the West"...

"I consider myself more competent in military affairs than the incumbent president, and certainly more competent than the defense minister," Girkin said in a statement announcing his candidacy.

Interesting way to off yourself.

On 25/09/2023 at 14:05, Lafaucheuse said:

Viktor Sokolov (wiki) admiral of the russian navy in the black sea supposedly killed at 61

Appears on video. Usual Ukrainian bullshit propaganda.

• Like 2

Ukrainian deputy who defected to Russia, Illja Kyva, found dead in Moscow, aged 46.

Not suspicious at all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Don't know if this is an effect of the war or just personal grudges, but:

• Shocked 2

While I am fully conscious of the fact that this could be more fake news, thought i should mention that Gerasimov has apparently not been seen for a month and may be dead in Crimea