Spade_Cooley

Internet Celebrities

Grace Helbig has announced she has stage 2 breast cancer.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

11 minutes ago, openviews said:

Grace Helbig has announced she has stage 2 breast cancer.

That might get weird.

All the OG Youtubers are coming out as LGBTQ+ (Charlieissocoollike, Daniel Howell, Phil Lester), got cancer (Grace Helbig, Hank Green), retiring (Pewds, Jenna Marbles) or getting cancelled (Shane Dawson, Colleen Ballinger).

I remember Youtube when longest video you could upload was like 3 minutes.

QAnon fringe cult leader Michael Protzman, who believed that JFK Jr faked his own death and promised that the man would make an appearance at a 2021 Trump rally, has died in a dirt bike accident. However, one of his followers in the quoted story says that it was the "evil" version of Michael Protzman who died, and his good version is still alive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

On 05/06/2023 at 18:56, Spade_Cooley said:

Forget if we'd discussed Russ Cook, the man who is documenting his attempt to run the length of Africa on social media, here. From the look of this video, things aren't going great:

The dumb prick went and got robbed at gunpoint in Angola.

• Like 3

Another Youtuber (9.52 million subs) has cancer. This time testicular cancer.

• Sad 1

For search purposes, Colby Brock has testicular cancer. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

For search purposes, Colby Brock has testicular cancer. 

Had. His announcement he had beaten it went viral on Twitter yesterday and I somehow found it...

19 hours ago, Comped said:

Had. His announcement he had beaten it went viral on Twitter yesterday and I somehow found it...

Yeah I only found it because his video is trending on Youtube.

On 09/07/2023 at 14:02, Spade_Cooley said:

The dumb prick went and got robbed at gunpoint in Angola.

I'm stunned he failed in his task to treat the entirety of the African continent as a jungle gym for him to get some anecdotes for an "inspirational public speaker" career. At least he hasn't left Angola in a bodybag, as I'd previously assumed/hoped.

• Like 2

Currently watching their livestream. They had to drive back to Namibia and going to do an embassy tour in Windhoek tomorrow. This is because they got passports stolen.

Channel is also at 100k.

7 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

I'm stunned he failed in his task to treat the entirety of the African continent as a jungle gym for him to get some anecdotes for an "inspirational public speaker" career. At least he hasn't left Angola in a bodybag, as I'd previously assumed/hoped.

So he had only been through 3 of the African countries so far?

I've had this irrational hatred of him since he was posted here the first time. I mentioned it off-handedly to my friend at dinner last week how twitter's giving me updates of this idiot's daily bowels, and he's like "well at least you'll be notified when he dies."

They got visas and now back to the Angolan border:

On 21/06/2023 at 09:09, arghton said:

Lots of controversy, rumors apparently going around youtuber, actor (mostly known for his role in Dear John, but has been in minor roles in Murder she wrote, Airplane II, Dynasty, Psycho II, Twilight Zone The Movie, MacGuyver, Matlock, Back to the Future and others) and singer-songwriter Tom Willett aka. Featureman. He has gotten some fame for his piano playing and watermelon eating videos and currently has around 400 thousand subscribers. 

Long story short and I haven't looked into it much, but apparently he sucked off a 14-year-old in 1973 at Child Haven Las Vegas and was found guilty of three counts of "infamous crime against nature". Strong rumors he's done similar things later. He's around 85 now and still making food videos more than once a week.

Says he has arthritis but is otherwise in good health. "My health is well, I do not know why, at my age I should be in worse shape". I don't know where the hell he's filming that in though. (I think there's a chance he might off himself though)

On 15/03/2023 at 17:58, Spade_Cooley said:

Perennial thread favourite/bellend Lord Miles has gone missing in Afghanistan, hasn't been in contact with anyone since March 6.

"New update" on Lord Miles, whole thread seems sketchy, he's probably dead.

On other news, Balltze, AKA Cheems, might have cancer. Here's the transcript:

"Went to the clinic again last Wednesday, 640 ml of blood was drained from the pleura again. From the new x-rays doctor suspected that the tumor had expanded, but because the tumor is grow between the pleura and the lungs, she explained that it is very difficult to draw tissue for tube test, but from the symptoms and images she thought it is very likely to be cancer"

cheems

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, wannamaker said:

"New update" on Lord Miles, whole thread seems sketchy, he's probably dead.

he is either dead, or rotting in some afghan prison cell.

On 18/07/2023 at 06:39, wannamaker said:

On other news, Balltze, AKA Cheems, might have cancer. Here's the transcript:

"Went to the clinic again last Wednesday, 640 ml of blood was drained from the pleura again. From the new x-rays doctor suspected that the tumor had expanded, but because the tumor is grow between the pleura and the lungs, she explained that it is very difficult to draw tissue for tube test, but from the symptoms and images she thought it is very likely to be cancer"

cheems

Internet meme dog Cheems / Balltze's lungs drained again from 660ml of blood mixed with fluid.

• Sad 2

Meanwhile in the Congo. Hardest Geezer gets taken by random bushmen and has no money to give them:

• Haha 1

Did that actually happen or has he confused real life with a Boys' Own comic?

2 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Did that actually happen or has he confused real life with a Boys' Own comic?

Got no video as proof yet because videos are like two weeks behind. He's only just uploaded them going back to Namibia to get visas.

I've also seen on Twitter they are advertising for people to join the team remotely and on the ground for logistics and editors.

• Like 1