Spade_Cooley

Internet Celebrities

42 minutes ago, Walt Jabsco said:

Leo Rex, known for his longevity videos, found dead in Thailand

I thought longevity was all about living to an old age, but looking on youtube it would appear that it's about making your penis bigger.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, time said:

I thought longevity was all about living to an old age, but looking on youtube it would appear that it's about making your penis bigger.

God knows what the algorithm's gonna give me when I play my Long John Baldry videos.

OnlyFans star Coconut Kitty has committed suicide at roughly 30 years of age:

https://www.hiptoro.com/p/coconut-kitty-onlyfans-star-has-died/

Her age is unclear as she said she was 24 for years. She provoked with heavily edited pictures, presenting bait for pedophiles.

I posted it because it's the first time I see "OnlyFans star" in an obituary. 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2

2 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

"Physics Girl" Dianna Cowern (2.6m YouTube subscribers) hospitalised with complications from long COVID. The video here uses the term "life threatening" but it's up to you how seriously you take that.

Considering that the lady who is presenting the video herself dealt with multiple brain tumors, and is a good friend of the person in question, I doubt she'd be exaggerating about the risks.

This Youtube currently has cancer and video is trending on Youtube. Name is Chad Wild Clay. He has tumours on his spine.

12 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

This Youtube currently has cancer and video is trending on Youtube. Name is Chad Wild Clay. He has tumours on his spine.

14.5 million viewers can’t be wrong.  

Only Fans model Courtney Clenney who is accused of murdering her boyfriend December last year seems to be unstable in the video released of her being interrogate by the police

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11562519/OnlyFans-model-Courtney-Clenney-seen-sobbing-interrogation-video-learning-boyfriend-died.html

I think her case starts quite soon

TikTok star Jehane Thomas dies aged 30 after months of migraines. She had been telling her 60k followers about her health struggles. Daily Mail

• Sad 2

Swedish swimmer and sports influencer Elin Kjos has died at 35. Have an autogenerated english language obit:

https://sweden.postsen.com/live-style/80609/Elin-Kjos-is-dead-–-the-training-profile-was-35-years.html

Another AltObits reject. (Admittedtly, justified - but she's got tons of legit German obit already).

1 minute ago, Walt Jabsco said:

Detained by Taliban

Oh wow, so he was airlifted out of Kabul in 2021, only to enter Afghanistan again?

Let him stay, it's what he wants.

• Like 1

Vladlen Tatarsky, one of the best known names among channels that defend the Russian invasion of Ukraine, dies in an explosion at a cafe in Saint Petersburg Tatarsky by an alleged spy agent who handed him a statuette during a tribute. Inside the object was the explosive device. His real name was Maxim Fomin

Blogueiro pró-Rússia morre em explosão em café; veja vídeo | Ucrânia e Rússia | G1 (globo.com)

O blogueiro pró-Rússia Vladlen Tatarsky, durante treinamento voluntário com as tropas russas.  — Foto: Reprodução/ Redes sociais

• Like 3

Harrison Gilks, a Canadian TikToker who documented his attempt to finish his bucket list after being diagnosed with terminal cancer, has died at the age of 18. 

The Canadian teenager died “peacefully” on March 30.

SC

• Sad 2

YouTuber Austin McConnell (1.5m subs) is in heart failure with aortic valve regurgitation. He's 33 and needs open heart surgery soon.

• Sad 1

On 27/04/2023 at 16:57, Clorox Bleachman said:

YouTuber Austin McConnell (1.5m subs) is in heart failure with aortic valve regurgitation. He's 33 and needs open heart surgery soon.

Hope he he does alright. I liked his video on his film directorial debut, which did not go well.

Don’t Watch if triggered by eating disorder but last post of Eugenia Cooney is so sad, I Wonder how her body have lasted that long and I wouldn’t be surprised if she goes in the next months (or weeks ?) to come 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Don’t Watch if triggered by eating disorder but last post of Eugenia Cooney is so sad, I Wonder how her body could have last that long and I wouldn’t be surprised if she goes in the months (or weeks ?) to come 

Would be great if she received real help instead of being kept around like a modern-day circus freak, but what do I know?

• Like 1