Spade_Cooley

Internet Celebrities

On 07/05/2023 at 09:06, Lafaucheuse said:

Don’t Watch if triggered by eating disorder but last post of Eugenia Cooney is so sad, I Wonder how her body have lasted that long and I wouldn’t be surprised if she goes in the next months (or weeks ?) to come 

Eugenia's grandmother passed away last month.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/08/2023 at 06:13, lilham said:

Eugenia's grandmother passed away last month.

Bet she still looks healthier than Eugenia.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Insane said:

If anyone here asks who Chris Chan is. DO NOT ASK YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW

Yeah if you know you know.I didn't know who he was until I saw a documentary a few months ago.I already gave the biggest spoiler but even with that you aren't prepared.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Insane said:

If anyone here asks who Chris Chan is. DO NOT ASK YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW

I think Sean covered the headline, really.

Even the obituary is creepy where it is mention she was "cared for" by Chris.

• Like 2

It is mad that Chris Chan may have, outside of possibly some royals, the most heavily documented life of any person in history.

1 hour ago, Spade_Cooley said:

It is mad that Chris Chan may have, outside of possibly some royals, the most heavily documented life of any person in history.

It does sound mad, but when you realize that he's been the target of trolls for 2 decades and that Chris just loves to give information about him (her?) to the internet, it's not that surprising.

• Like 1

For all my stance that this forum is a great educational tool I feel justified in never looking up this Chan guy or Eugenia what's her name or so on. Sometimes you're just better not knowing!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Definitely a hoax. The user who uploaded it is named Christine Chandler, and only joined to upload this. It's something Chris's trolls would do.

9 hours ago, Sean said:

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/257032467/barbara-anne-chandler :Barbara Anne Western Chandler aka Chris Chans mother and incest victim at the hands of Chris died last month aged 81.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DaDeathGuy said:

Definitely a hoax. The user who uploaded it is named Christine Chandler, and only joined to upload this. It's something Chris's trolls would do.

Yep. Plus her death date on the grave is just all the letters and numbers copypasted from those that already were on the tombstone. 

image.png.a7132d9fc0b97e3bf656b08cd4d357f2.png

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

15 hours ago, LWCZ said:

Yep. Plus her death date on the grave is just all the letters and numbers copypasted from those that already were on the tombstone. 

image.png.a7132d9fc0b97e3bf656b08cd4d357f2.png

not surprised

Yeah it's been removed now

95 years old internet-celebrity Baddie Winkle hasn't posted anything since April, which makes me wonder if she's still alive

1 hour ago, NightCoffee said:

95 years old internet-celebrity Baddie Winkle hasn't posted anything since April, which makes me wonder if she's still alive

I always check her and Iris Apfel in tandem. Baddie Winkle is still alive, as far as I know. Her daughter (or granddaughter?) posted something not too long ago. She looks still okay. But yeah, she might have retired from flexing.

One I regularly keep an eye on is "Uncle Jack", that TikTok "celebrity" I mentioned in March. Currently at 1.6 million followers so I assume he's an acceptable pick on many pools. He recently reached 100 and has been in and out of hospital for some time now, hernia, sepsis, UTI, kidney problems, skin cancer, two ER visits in the last year the most recent one having been last month, but he always seems to recover quite well.

• Like 1

I was informed by my more TikTok-familiar partner that jonnytsunami808, 2.4 million followers, has a "second-degree heart block" but is opting not to get a pacemaker. So if you need to make up the numbers for an influencer theme team, he's there.

On 28/07/2023 at 01:38, arghton said:

Internet meme dog Cheems / Balltze's lungs drained again from 660ml of blood mixed with fluid.

Balltze/Cheems dead.

• Like 2
  • Sad 9

Donovan  Castillo aka "Cripp Daddy" /"Young Cripp" a disabled comic/internt personality  and frequent podcast guest has passed away at age 30.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/laying-donnie-cripp-daddy-to-rest?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_source=customer

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Joseph Muchlinski, an internet personality who went by the handle VonViddy, has died. Muchlinski was known on TikTok and as a comedy.  He had struggled with alcohol and drugs. His cause of death appears to be suicide.

https://news.snbc13.com/joseph-muchlinski-vonviddy-popular-minnesota-tiktoker-died-by-suicide-death-obituary/

Jonas Henriksen, Norwegian TikTok personality, found dead in his car. Last week, he said on a podcast that someone is after him and they tried to burn his house down.

Now he is gone. (Norwegian source)

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

Update on Russ Cook (Hardest Geezer). Due to all complications going on he's now not planning to finish by AT LEAST January and that is if no more issues. Right now he's in Republic of Congo heading to Cameroon.

• Like 1

On 24/08/2023 at 17:51, Genfærd said:

Jonas Henriksen, Norwegian TikTok personality, found dead in his car. Last week, he said on a podcast that someone is after him and they tried to burn his house down.

Now he is gone. (Norwegian source)

Norwegian police are totally useless! 

On 15/08/2023 at 16:15, arghton said:

One I regularly keep an eye on is "Uncle Jack", that TikTok "celebrity" I mentioned in March. Currently at 1.6 million followers so I assume he's an acceptable pick on many pools. He recently reached 100 and has been in and out of hospital for some time now, hernia, sepsis, UTI, kidney problems, skin cancer, two ER visits in the last year the most recent one having been last month, but he always seems to recover quite well.

Uncle Jack had another ER visit some days ago and had a "stomach tube procedure" but is now "doing fine" again.

• Like 1