Spade_Cooley

Internet Celebrities

32 minutes ago, arghton said:

Uncle Jack had another ER visit some days ago and had a "stomach tube procedure" but is now "doing fine" again.

For a brief moment I was worried until I twigged 90s kids TV hero Uncle Jack wasn't an internet celebrity and would probably get referenced under his main job as the guy from Manfred Mann. Paul Jones, still with us .

• Like 1

Hardest Geezer's new video has totally skipped what happened in DRC because Russ was basically kidnapped and held to ransom by most of a village in a sketchy area and away from support crew for about 48 hours. I only know this because I follow him on social media.

I think he has some PTSD and once he's able to speak about it the video will get posted. See first one minute where he gives a quick statement.

Mad how he has time to run across Africa and sing that "Rich Men North of Richmond" song.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Mad how he has time to run across Africa and sing that "Rich Men North of Richmond" song.

You bastard, I was going to post that in Lookie Likey.

Chris Chan living back with his Mum who he confessed to raping !

# I use male pronouns for Chris as he is a predator and the sort of predator that makes genuine trans peoples lives partly the living misery it is today including one of my closest friends. I think anyone who molests their own senile mother is more than capable of exploting the genuine anguish of transgender individuals in order to predate upon women and that strikes me as what Chris is doing.

• Like 5

Not about to die but Theo Baker fucked his hip up while playing in the Sidemen charity football match just now. He had a hip operation only last year and was training for an Ironman.

13 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

Not about to die but Theo Baker fucked his hip up while playing in the Sidemen charity football match just now. He had a hip operation only last year and was training for an Ironman.

He seems in good spirits and relatively good health from his social media posts since the incident though.

• Like 1

Tiago Eugénio, a YouTube 'star' who spent 80 days in a coma following a car crash, has died at age 28. He had 8,000 followers on YT (161,000 on Instagram), which is apparently good enough for a QO.

https://metro.co.uk/2023/09/15/tiago-eugenio-dead-car-crash-youtube-influencer-19503658/?ito=socialmetrouktwitter

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 1

Russ Cook update. In Rep of Cong and Russ is hearing reports that a coup is currently happening but the government says no:

• Shocked 1

Mark "Markiplier" Fischbach has an intriguing health history, plus an apparent tendency for freak accidents (How the fuck did he get struck in the eye with a pickle, for one?). Most notably had a tumor removal from his adrenal gland before he even started Youtube, additionally his father died of cancer as well.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, TheSpinosaurus said:

Mark "Markiplier" Fischbach has an intriguing health history, plus an apparent tendency for freak accidents (How the fuck did he get struck in the eye with a pickle, for one?). Most notably had a tumor removal from his adrenal gland before he even started Youtube, additionally his father died of cancer as well.

I follow Mark and his health updates. He is literally allergic to alcohol and doesn't drink because it could end up with him in hospital.

He does a video and twitter updates every time he becomes unwell "I did a poop".

Fans have even made playlists of when he's talked about being in hospital - 12 videos.

• Like 3

On 10/04/2022 at 17:13, Khthonia said:

This is a sad topic to bring up and if I have violated DL rules please close as I did look to see if a thread was made on this youtubing couple.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8978251/Teen-entire-bottom-half-body-amputated-Montana.html

After 2 years and getting married, he is looking a lot worse and it personally hurts my heart.

If you want the full story you will need to look around many videos about his case. May they get some peace.

Yes, he is been picking his face and the video is boring but this was to show how they just are and NOT just his condition.

Loren's accident was 4 years ago this week. Still alive (how???) and has 593k subscribers. He constantly has infections due to having a head, an arm and half a torso, but is able to do normal things like get tattoos and attend conventions.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Loren's accident was 4 years ago this week. Still alive (how???) and has 593k subscribers. He constantly has infections due to having a head, an arm and half a torso, but is able to do normal things like get tattoos and attend conventions.

I doubt he survives to the 10 year mark honestly. Hopefully they're well monetized, because care for this kind of condition must be expensive!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Comped said:

I doubt he survives to the 10 year mark honestly. Hopefully they're well monetized, because care for this kind of condition must be expensive!

He is a far stronger man than me.I could never put up with such pain and agony.

• Sad 1

Just now, Sean said:

He is a far stronger man than me.I could never put up with such pain and agony.

True, but that doesn't mean it's medically advisable to survive with only 3/4 limbs, and missing 1/2 of your body!

50 minutes ago, Comped said:

True, but that doesn't mean it's medically advisable to survive with only 3/4 limbs, and missing 1/2 of your body!

Have you never seen a Terminator film?

• Like 1

Russ Cook update - About to enter Cameroon and rainy season in the Congo.

"Lord Miles has gone to a big farm in another state where he can chase rabbits around a field all day."

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Lord Miles "Update....":rolleyes:

either buried in a mass grave or they are continuing to test out new and exciting torture methods on him.

On 09/08/2023 at 17:14, Spade_Cooley said:

2018 meme Lil Tay, aka "the internet's youngest flexer", has been announced as dead (along with her brother) on her official Instagram page. Feels a bit like a hoax/prank to me, but the mainstream media is already writing about it so....

On 09/08/2023 at 17:57, lilham said:

Apparently Lil Tay underwent extreme child abuse by the hands of her father: https://www.gofundme.com/f/save-tay-from-a-life-of-abuse-saveliltaycom

Lil Tay (for search purposes: Tay Tian A.K.A. LilTay) has had quite the day.

She went live on Instagram to accuse her father Chris Hope of abuse, neglect, and stealing her earnings as well as $250k of unpaid child support. The GoFundMe above is real. It's been resolved in court thankfully.

The dad and his slimy business partner created the death hoax to draw attention to their new cryptocoin which profits off her name. I don't need to put this part in quotes. It's true and it's pretty sickening. As someone who was around in the "I'M ONLY NINE YEARS OLD!" era, flabbergasted is an understatement. Every detail of this whole story is batshit crazy.

This is the first time she's been seen since 2018, and she claims to be 16 and not 14. She also released a single today and seems to have creative control (which explains why it's crap).

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

12 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Lil Tay (for search purposes: Tay Tian A.K.A. LilTay) has had quite the day.

She went live on Instagram to accuse her father Chris Hope of abuse, neglect, and stealing her earnings as well as $250k of unpaid child support. The GoFundMe above is real. It's been resolved in court thankfully.

The dad and his slimy business partner created the death hoax to draw attention to their new cryptocoin which profits off her name. I don't need to put this part in quotes. It's true and it's pretty sickening. As someone who was around in the "I'M ONLY NINE YEARS OLD!" era, flabbergasted is an understatement. Every detail of this whole story is batshit crazy.

This is the first time she's been seen since 2018, and she claims to be 16 and not 14. She also released a single today and seems to have creative control (which explains why it's crap).

I wouldn't take anything that girl says at face value especially since she is clearly generating controversy in order to advertise her brand. 

• Like 2