TQR

The Next Tory Leader

Who’ll Be The Next Tory Leader?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dories really sticking the knife in, where is the HR department in this government. Sorry this government doesn’t have one I forgot, not a direct quote from Liz Truss but could well have been.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Charlotte's Controller said:

Dories really sticking the knife in, where is the HR department in this government. Sorry this government doesn’t have one I forgot, not a direct quote from Liz Truss but could well have been.

Dorries and Truss are doing such a great job of dismantling the Tories they should be joint leaders of the opposition.

1 hour ago, TQR said:

Dorries and Truss are doing such a great job of dismantling the Tories they should be joint leaders of the opposition.

.....which actually nails the point of ' shit opposition' beautifully home.

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

.....which actually nails the point of ' shit opposition' beautifully home.

…not nearly as much as shit govt but whatever floats your boat.

2 hours ago, TQR said:

…not nearly as much as shit govt but whatever floats your boat.

It doesn't 'float my boat'.

You keep convincing yourself that an immediate election will solve all of our problems because we will end up with a Government of the people, for the people and all of that bollocks.

Amen.

21 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

It doesn't 'float my boat'.

You keep convincing yourself that an immediate election will solve all of our problems because we will end up with a Government of the people, for the people and all of that bollocks.

Amen.

I have never said that, I’ve always said a GE is necessary purely to get these lying, dangerous cunts away from power, and that the opposition is not ideal but what we have now is a fuck side worse. But you’ll continue to be deliberately ignorant and change the narrative to suit your ignorance because that’s what you do. As do Tories, incidentally.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, TQR said:

I have never said that, I’ve always said a GE is necessary purely to get these lying, dangerous cunts away from power, and that the opposition is not ideal but what we have now is a fuck side worse. But you’ll continue to be deliberately ignorant and change the narrative to suit your ignorance because that’s what you do. As do Tories, incidentally.

Why are you so anti-democratic?

These are he lying, dangerous cunts most of the population voted for!

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, TQR said:

Really?

Bit of a presumptuous prick, aren't you.

You have no fucking idea whether the the others are any better OR worse than what we have but you still push the 'narrative' ( every tool uses that word because it makes them sound clever ) because you actually believe that an election would rid us all of this poisonous shite without having the basic intelligence to figure out that you may end up with a no overall majority in Parliament but still having those cunts as the largest party.

To wit ( and you have fuck all wit ) we would end up with exactly the same shite, albeit, diluted.

In the mean time, while you keep posting your 'Angry from Billericay shit' here nobody actually has a fucking clue what any new Government would propose to do with our national debt, rampant inflation and crippling energy prices because they haven't actually told us.

That would help, just a little bit in getting them in to power but, oh no, they would rather stand shoulder to shoulder with picketing train drivers who earn £60K + a year than explain how they would help ALL of us.

Never mind, I have broken the golden rule never to debate Politics with a cunt.

I won't be doing it again.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Really?

Bit of a presumptuous prick, aren't you.

You have no fucking idea whether the the others are any better OR worse than what we have but you still push the 'narrative' ( every tool uses that word because it makes them sound clever ) because you actually believe that an election would rid us all of this poisonous shite without having the basic intelligence to figure out that you may end up with a no overall majority in Parliament but still having those cunts as the largest party.

To wit ( and you have fuck all wit ) we would end up with exactly the same shite, albeit, diluted.

In the mean time, while you keep posting your 'Angry from Billericay shit' here nobody actually has a fucking clue what any new Government would propose to do with our national debt, rampant inflation and crippling energy prices because they haven't actually told us.

That would help, just a little bit in getting them in to power but, oh no, they would rather stand shoulder to shoulder with picketing train drivers who earn £60K + a year than explain how they would help ALL of us.

Never mind, I have broken the golden rule never to debate Politics with a cunt.

I won't be doing it again.

I fear for your health, I really do.

Penny Mordaunt now backing Truss in a bid to get a big job. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Penny Mordaunt now backing Truss in a bid to get a big job. 

She won't get one. The Truss campaign has spent the last month telling us she's apparently as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

She won't get one. The Truss campaign has spent the last month telling us she's apparently as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

That doesn’t rule her out getting one. She could well have already been offered a job.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

"Dear Penny,

Thanks for your support. Obviously you are as much use as a chocolate fireguard, so I look forward to your full throated support from the backbenches.

Yours,

Liz"

"Dear Liz,

I fully support your campaign, as I will still be young enough to compete in the next leadership campaign, which shouldn't be long.

I wouldn't have thought someone full of Kwasi's Chocolate Cream (the Whole Nut) would be making confectionery analogies. Quite clearly you are a Lyin' Bra, akin to a Double Decker with no passengers on the top deck. In a room with only two Tories in it, you will always not be the Blue Smartie.

Nevertheless, Yule Log a lot more votes than the other guy. I look forward to your statement on the steps of Number 10, it's bound to be a Magnum Opus.

Yours,

Penny (Mouse)"

• Haha 3

I can see the Tory manifesto for 2024 pledging to review if devolution works. 

Do any Conservative members think for a minute about paying attention to the polls which show amongst the wider electorate Sunak would poll better or are they obsessed with their own rancid obsessions which would lead them down an electoral dead end?

35 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Do any Conservative members think for a minute about paying attention to the polls which show amongst the wider electorate Sunak would poll better or are they obsessed with their own rancid obsessions which would lead them down an electoral dead end?

Is that true now. Truss seems to be doing better in polls v Starmer than Sunak is.

Truss u-turn shows the amount of thinking that went into her recent proclamations.

What did her massive intellect think was going to happen, levelling up my arse.

Another example of throwaway policies that have no hope of becoming reality.

It looks we are heading for another Peter Principle Government. 

To be honest the electorate need to take a good deal of the blame for electing these lying idiots into power initially.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Charlotte's Controller said:

Truss u-turn shows the amount of thinking that went into her recent proclamations.

Another example of throwaway policies that have no hope of becoming reality.

It looks we are heading for another Peter Principle Government. 

To be honest the electorate need to take a good deal of the blame for electing these lying idiots into power initially.

Still there remains the 8 billion she was going to save by paying Northerners less. Where is it coming from to fund her plans?

Loved her statement about concentrating on what the Tories are doing for the devolved administrations. She has just spent the past fortnight telling us all what they have done for the past 12 years is utter shite - got to agree with that, so we are supposed to be grateful for high taxes, high energy bills, low interest rates, austerity max?

I know what switch she has got on her light bulb ideas - dimmer! :P

2 hours ago, Charlotte's Controller said:

Exactly. There’s a time and a place for that.

"Security fears" now delaying the ballot: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-62402642

Seriously, what - exactly - are they afraid the Russians will do...add some small print saying "We interfered in the referendum, helped you downgrade your political and financial standing in the world and now we've gifted you a vote for two continuinity candidates hell-bent on continuing this ruination. On behalf of everyone in the Kremlin: GOTCHA!"

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

There’s us thinking Truss is the extreme, nutcase candidate; Sunak wants to round up people who make disparaging remarks about our country.

68E4AD68-72DF-4E06-9E77-486EF664D8E5.thumb.jpeg.c5023091a6c9a35eeb802f6603e56636.jpeg

I love my country, or at least I’m attached to it and want it to do well. Which is why I am so disgusted by the state it’s in at the moment, by the way it has been dragged into the gutter by these lying, hypocritical, bigoted, incompetent, hateful, self-serving, unintelligent, crypto-fascist arseholes. Rule Britannia, Britannia waives the rules.

Fucking try locking me up.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TQR said:

There’s us thinking Truss is the extreme, nutcase candidate; Sunak wants to round up people who make disparaging remarks about our country.

68E4AD68-72DF-4E06-9E77-486EF664D8E5.thumb.jpeg.c5023091a6c9a35eeb802f6603e56636.jpeg

I love my country, or at least I’m attached to it and want it to do well. Which is why I am so disgusted by the state it’s in at the moment, by the way it has been dragged into the gutter by these lying, hypocritical, bigoted, incompetent, hateful, self-serving, unintelligent, crypto-fascist arseholes. Rule Britannia, Britannia waives the rules.

Fuck sake, ten seconds after he becomes PM, this big van pulls up alongside Nicola Sturgeon and she's out in public a week later with a lazy smile saying she backs the union!

1 hour ago, TQR said:

Seriously, the only thing stopping me laughing at this is he's talking about the country I fucking live in!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TQR said:

Concentration camps for Scottish Nationalists? 

Shame I don’t have a vote…

So I think that I have this sussed. The parties who are voting are probably in the following groups as a majority.

Brexit voting,

Tax hating,

Older.

White

Selfish

Immigrant  averse.

Incompetence intolerant, if I personally are not adversely affected I don’t care.

lacking alternatives.

looks like a win for the lies and blond bombshell that is  Truss.