Paul Bearer

Ideas and possibilities for 2024

Former Australian Prime Minister John Howard is looking quite frail in this photo from yesterday. 

FzUT4EFXoAI5WEe.jpeg.jpg

• Like 1

I know he's been mentioned on here a couple times, but I think Marshall Allen from Sun Ra's Arkestra should have a spot on the list. Great musician and still playing as far as I know at 99, looks fairly frail from recent live photos

1 hour ago, Deathrace said:

Former Australian Prime Minister John Howard is looking quite frail in this photo from yesterday. 

FzUT4EFXoAI5WEe.jpeg.jpg

Has sounded and looked it for a while now. Is that photo in London or Aus ? If it's London then he's well enough to travel that far but would still put him on the list all the same.

On 15/06/2023 at 18:39, Bibliogryphon said:

Gary Lineker with Michael Eavis (in a Wheelchair) planting trees at Glastonbury

Screenshot 2023-06-15 172631.png

Eavis and Butt-head! :lol:

• Haha 2

On 27/01/2023 at 19:55, arghton said:

As far as I know this is a recent image of Genichiro Tenryu:

tenryu.thumb.png.01fc401fd9f0594e9cbf4806919c8784.png

(Still in a rehabilitation centre/hospital due to the spine illness he had five months ago and other ailments)

Genichiro Tenryu out of hospital after a year:

https://411mania.com/wrestling/genichiro-tenryu-released-from-hospital-after-nearly-year/

• Shocked 1

DDP favourite and the MC Ren/Pete Sampras/Guy From Supertramp of nepo babies, Maude Apatow, was a guest judge on Ru Paul's Drag Race All-Stars the other week. Didn't appear to be in immediate danger of dropping dead, but no reason you shouldn't pick her on all your pools.

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

DDP favourite and the MC Ren/Pete Sampras/Guy From Supertramp of nepo babies, Maude Apatow, was a guest judge on Ru Paul's Drag Race All-Stars the other week. Didn't appear to be in immediate danger of dropping dead, but no reason you shouldn't pick her on all your pools.

What is actually wrong with Maude Apatow? 

3 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Yup, had the same idea, last month:

Do people really want to miss out on such an obvious choice?

Maude Apatow won't be going on any of my pools as I can't seem to find anything wrong with her health wise. 

• Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, Steve said:

Maude Apatow won't be going on any of my pools as I can't seem to find anything wrong with her health wise. 

Explain why she's been a DDP pick 6 times then.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Explain why she's been a DDP pick 6 times then.

That's just it I can't as can't see anything that is wrong with her 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 18/05/2023 at 00:14, YoungWillz said:

Mark Labbett posts this from his insta:

New romance! The Chase star Mark Labbett is reportedly dating TV presenter Hayley Palmer after splitting from his wife Katie

He has a bag of Maltesers in his hand and he can't spell it properly?

Anyway, story is he's now dating Ms Palmer.

Mark Labbett up for an interview on Steph's Packed Lunch, in a couple of minutes.

Form spotters to the remote control...

Someone coming on the show and reading a list of 20 19-year-old celebrities who all have stage 4 cancer that's spread to their brain couldn't make me watch an episode of Steph's Packed Lunch.

• Haha 10

8 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Someone coming on the show and reading a list of 20 19-year-old celebrities who all have stage 4 cancer that's spread to their brain couldn't make me watch an episode of Steph's Packed Lunch.

Be honest, you couldn't resist it! :rolleyes:

49 minutes ago, Luis Palominio said:

Tobey Maguire

22910192-0-image-a-69_1577970430241.thumb.jpg.993e0af83372f22d45c4b9f6465f5db0.jpg

David Beckham

Brad Pitt

Brad-Pitt-Benjamin-Button.jpeg

• Haha 1

I think Barry Gibb and Barry Manilow will die very close to each other.  Maybe even the same day.  I grew up listening to their music and I have a feeling they will pass at the same time.

On 01/06/2023 at 08:15, Spade_Cooley said:

Yeah, he looks a lot paler than he did in Soul Man.

I was shocked when I clicked on the link.  He looks 80!!!!

Jimmy Carter if he were to turn 99, but I don't think he'll make it to 100. I don't think Joe Biden will pass 90. I think Bill Clinton will be the only one who lives to be 110 years old or more.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, Teniente William Kmacho said:

Jimmy Carter if he were to turn 99, but I don't think he'll make it to 100. I don't think Joe Biden will pass 90. I think Bill Clinton will be the only one who lives to be 110 years old or more.

I believe that Donald Trump will live to be 116 years old, he holds up better than all the rest

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

8 hours ago, Luis Palominio said:

I believe that Donald Trump will live to be 116 years old, he holds up better than all the rest

That fat bastard will have a heart attack within the next 15 years 

• Haha 2

The first in an (very) occasional series of posts looking at a deadpooler truism - that a celebrity selling their home is usually a sign they're on the way out. Here's the "celebrity homes on the market" stories from TMZ this past month (ignoring anyone too young, unless you think Kaley Cuoco should be on the 2024 DL).

Danny Bonaduce - selling due to a neurological disorder, but he says recent surgery has been successful.

Rod Stewart - on the market for $70m but he's still touring, so probably nothing of note.

Bret Michaels - this is more like it, how the fuck is this guy still alive? However, he is still playing gigs, you can catch him with Sammy Hagar and Rick Springfield on the Rock Legends Cruise if you don't like music.

Dr. Paul Nassif - from Botched, top plastic surgeon. Brother died unexpectedly last year.

Madonna - this news came out before the revelation about her recent hospitalization. 

John Fogerty - also still touring. I think this round of updates might be a bit of a dud.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

The first in an (very) occasional series of posts looking at a deadpooler truism - that a celebrity selling their home is usually a sign they're on the way out. Here's the "celebrity homes on the market" stories from TMZ this past month (ignoring anyone too young, unless you think Kaley Cuoco should be on the 2024 DL).

Danny Bonaduce - selling due to a neurological disorder, but he says recent surgery has been successful.

Rod Stewart - on the market for $70m but he's still touring, so probably nothing of note.

Bret Michaels - this is more like it, how the fuck is this guy still alive? However, he is still playing gigs, you can catch him with Sammy Hagar and Rick Springfield on the Rock Legends Cruise if you don't like music.

Dr. Paul Nassif - from Botched, top plastic surgeon. Brother died unexpectedly last year.

Madonna - this news came out before the revelation about her recent hospitalization. 

John Fogerty - also still touring. I think this round of updates might be a bit of a dud.

Yes, it was true for Robert Zimmer, too.

Maybe there are other names around that should be a slam dunk for a 2024 team.

• Like 1