Think how much better the BBC's coverage would be if Victoria Derbyshire was sitting next to Clive Myrie.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

My parents go to Orkney and Shetland basically yearly. They are raging Lib Dems over there and they feel more Scandinavian than Scottish.

Caithness is much the same (just look at our flag - we're basically cosplaying a Scandinavian colony!) and despite the disaffection for the SNP I struggle to see how it would be possible to manifest the >15% swing (if I've done my maths right) that would be necessary to have Reform second in the seat. 

If I'm wrong and they do second I'll eat my hat - in a Paddy Ashdown way. 

Just now, TQR said:

Think how much better the BBC's coverage would be if Victoria Derbyshire was sitting on Clive Myrie.

ftfy

• Haha 1

Was surprised at how civil Alexander and Buckland were to each other, and sad that that was now so unusual. 

• Like 2

Just now, TQR said:

Think how much better the BBC's coverage would be if Victoria Derbyshire was sitting next to Clive Myrie.

And didnt have such Ugly graphics that make it look it’s being watched on a computer rather than a 32 inch TV like I habe. 

Just now, prussianblue said:

Was surprised at how civil Alexander and Buckland were to each other, and sad that that was now so unusual. 

Benefits of Alexander being a former middle of the road MP and Buckland being one of the more sensible Tories. 

• Like 1

Just now, En Passant said:

ftfy

That's the second time you've turned a post of mine into sexual content, and we're only two and a half hours in. Going to be a long and hard night.

• Haha 5

I'd planned to stay up but the sleepiness is really coming for me... hmmm.

1 minute ago, prussianblue said:

Won't be seeing that in Stoke on Trent North

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952c35dv8emds204oefzl

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TQR said:

That's the second time you've turned a post of mine into sexual content, and we're only two and a half hours in. Going to be a long and hard night.

What exactly did you expect from me? (don't answer that)

Think there needs to be a poll for which TV presenter is still awake tomorrow afternoon, lol.

1 minute ago, ladyfiona said:

Think there needs to be a poll for which TV presenter is still awake tomorrow afternoon, lol.

Nadine Dorries will be awake throwing up with a hangover.

• Haha 1

Just now, ladyfiona said:

Fuck them, what about us expert contributors here? Who's gonna last the longest?

I must declare my advantage of being both an insomniac and pissing myself laughing for much of this evening so far.

1 minute ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Buckland sticking the boot in to others in the party on the BBC

If more Tories spoke like Robert Buckland, they'd be in a much better position to win an election. Most sense I've heard from someone with a blue rosette in years.

• Like 3

Just now, TQR said:

Fuck them, what about us expert contributors here? Who's gonna last the longest?

I must declare my advantage of being both an insomniac and pissing myself laughing for much of this evening so far.

My dad has been working at a poll station all day, got home at 11pm and is currently having a nap. He set an alarm to wake up around 1am or 2am etc.

I'm probably going to go to bed at 2am because i've got to get up for work at 7.30am. Though the birds making a noise will wake me up at 5am and i'll check updates on the BBC News app.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Commtech Sio Bibble said:

@The Old Crem please could you maybe not post so many tweets, I don't want to have to add you to my small list of ignored users.

Understood. I will type any information out and put a link which doesn’t attach. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Buckland sticking the boot in to others in the party on the BBC

A group of bald men arguing over a comb.... what a statement. 

• Haha 1

‘Labour sources have told the BBC they think they have snatched four of the six Glasgow seats from the SNP with two constituencies, Glasgow North and Glasgow South too close to call.’

‘A walk around the Glasgow Emirates Arena indicates it is a close run between SNP and Labour which used to dominate the city before 2015.

Labour volunteers say they have been surprised by the number of votes for Reform showing in Glasgow north while Conservatives are dismissing exit polls suggestions that the party might double its six seats in Scotland, saying it didn’t even target some of them.’

Vorders on C4. I love the bones of that woman.

5 minutes ago, TQR said:

Vorders on C4. I love the bones of that woman.

Ok, you got me. Zero sexual allusions, however tempted I may have been. None.