Wormfarmer

Tic-Tac-Toe Tag

It also means that the thread will show up when people click on Unread Content, which is what I normally do.  That brings up a list of threads that have new posts since I last visited.

49 minutes ago, Toast said:

It also means that the thread will show up when people click on Unread Content, which is what I normally do. 

I could never sort by unread and be forced to see Diego notifying everyone that a Mongolian footballer from the 1960s is 87 today*. I just click on the 'Go to first unread post' button on threads I'm interested in and then return to the home page and mark everything as read.

*EDIT: and the bloody Kill or Save games that clutter up the search function.

• Like 1

Updated with all hits I'm aware of through Jan 14th, 2024.....

Why on earth did I pick James Bolam instead of Jack Burke for someone with the initials JB? :facepalm:

Steve Lawrence (of Steve and Eydie fame) update just posted, 5 teams yet to get on the scoreboard.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wormfarmer said:

Steve Lawrence (of Steve and Eydie fame) update just posted, 5 teams yet to get on the scoreboard.

Thanks, @Wormfarmer, but you forgot to add the @ladyfiona's point (second hit of my post).

• Like 2

Actually, I had missed your post entirely.  I just was familiar with Steve Lawrence so when he died I recognized him as a hit and did the update.  Got your point up for Guillemin now, and thanks for keeping track.

I always enjoyed M Emmet Walsh's appearances in films.  He's gone at 88, and MariNisia scores as a result.

• Like 1