Charlotte's Controller

Whose demise would make the world a better place

The demise of certain people would make the world a better place . A list of five. I know that many members will find this difficult as there are a lot, however as a starter for five.

Donald Trump

Vladimir Putin

Boris Johnson

Marjorie Taylor Greene

Lauren Boebert

A group of dangerous politicians whose lack of judgement can destabilise and cause detriment.

Lead by wolves followed by sheep.

I would like to see a list of five or more.

• Like 2

Tough question.  All leaders are narcissists.  You have to be to be a political leader.  

I'd change out MTG and Boebert with Samuel Alito and Clarence Thomas. The first two can be voted out and have less power individually.

• Like 2

Saudi royal family and the Taliban would be amongst the front-runners. All zealots, whatever their persuasion - religious, political, moral, whatever.

I realise the question probably wanted named individuals, but there's so many of them I don't have time to list them all even if I could recall them all.

Oh, and that twat round the corner.

• Like 1

Did I say the Conservative party? Should've done.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Meghan Markle. 

• Like 1

Piers Morgan

Rupert Murdoch.

• Like 4

Nearly all Iran's Ayatollahs...on the top of the list excluding Khamenei - Ali Jannati, Hossein Noori Hamedani, Naser Makarem Shirazi, Mohammad Emami-Kashani, Mohammad-Ali Movahedi Kermani, Yousef Tabatabai Nejad, Ghorbanali Dorri-Najafabadi and Mahmoud Alavi. Most of those listed are nonagenarians, youngest is 69, but all still very powerful and using their remaining time to oppress and cause the deaths of people of religious and sexual minorities, women (especially women who don't wear a hijab) and protestors/dissidents. Jannati might be the worst one of them all.

"Political leaders" has already been mentioned, but current despots and everyone who's helping keep them in power: The Equatorial Guinea despot and his son, Paul Biya and his wife, KJU and the North Korean elite, Ilham Aliyev, the Sultan of Brunei, Yoweri Museveni and his govt, Hun Sen of Cambodia, the King of Eswatini, Assad and his henchmen...

Johan Bäckman. Propagandist bastard.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Politburo Standing Committee (PSC), officially the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China:

Additionally George Soros and Henry Kissinger.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

13 hours ago, arghton said:

"Political leaders" has already been mentioned, but current despots and everyone who's helping keep them in power: The Equatorial Guinea despot and his son, Paul Biya and his wife, KJU and the North Korean elite, Ilham Aliyev, the Sultan of Brunei, Yoweri Museveni and his govt, Hun Sen of Cambodia, the King of Eswatini, Assad and his henchmen...

I'm glad that you mentioned the Sultan of Brunei. First of all he's a complete despot having pretty much absolute control over the wealth and riches of his state and known for his very dictatorial and controversial laws. But also if you are a petrolhead or a car enthusiast then you'll hate the Sultan and his brother, Prince Jefri even more. During the time Brunei was very rich, the Sultan and Prince Jefri together had started a massive car collection that includes several highly limited exotics as well as custom cars and one-offs that the Sultan got specifically made for him, and left it all to rot in his palace.

• Like 1

I'd add a couple of fossil fuel lobbyists and super-capitalists like Jamie Dimon. Elon Musk is also getting there.

Everyone who pits people against each other, ignores science and hinders progress for personal gain.

Contrarian opinion: I can live with "enlightened" dictators who modernize their countries but demand absolute authority, for example the Saudi Crown Prince and the Chinese Communist Party. I think they're as good/as not bad as those centrist conservatives who are democrats but also without vision, like David Cameron, or Angela Merkel.

• Like 1

Putin

Jong-un

Le Pen

Orban

Sunak

Truss

Johnson

All of their cabinet ministers

Trump

All of his cheerleaders on weird TV stations

Farage

Hopkins

Murdoch

Wootton

McKenzie

Musk

Tate (Andrew, not Catherine)

Vine (Sarah, not necessarily Jeremy)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Summer in Transylvania said:

Jeremy Clarkson. 

Mr Clarkson is generally harmless he has some outdated opinions but often talks a lot of sense. He is an entertainer not a political representative who should be educated and ought to know better.

• Like 1