Crispy

Paul Hunter

Guest Guest
Paul Hunter,

A great snooker player has sadly been told he has cancer. As always he will be "tenacious and positive" throughout the ordeal.......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_spor...ker/4417783.stm

What a sad thing paul hunters death, he was a great player and will be sadly missed my sympathy is with the family at this horrible time in there life. snooker will never be the same without him =(

It is very sad to hear of someone dying so young, especially when they have a young family.

Anyway, some humour is always a good thing to my mind as long as the intention is not to be nasty. With that in mind I want to ask "was the Grim Reaper a Hunter gatherer last night?"

The central purpose of this site (to highlight celebrities' inevitable exits and celebrate their contribution) could be developed with a little more warmth and respect, but it would seem that most of you are pretty detatched, sadistic, generally misanthropic. It's you bunch of life-wasting fools, with your oh-so cold cutting wit, and poor sense of priority, that I pity.

'night :blink:

What, you achieve more in life watching guys in waiscoats knocking little balls round a twelve foot table?

Guest dc-06

paul hunter was a great snooker player who will b missed, r.i.p hunter . miss ya

I agree, you'll miss him, we MISSED him, bloody tragedy all round, eh?

Guest Guest
Re: the Paul Hunter messages - cheap laughs, well done all of you, so witty, so funny and to the owner of this site the same sentiments, good laugh when it's down the pub after a few drinks if you know it's done in jest, but if you actually devote time to doing this online, you've got serious problems. But of course, no-one will ever know or suspect it's YOU will they??? Very brave of you - see you down the dole queue, loser.

Oh and if you even bother retaliating to this you're an even bigger loser.

Thank god, the voice of sanity!! I know paul hunters sister personally and i can only say how disgusted i am that humour can be found in such a tragic event, lets not forget he leaves behind a ten month old daughter. like this person says, dole queue, certainly and when your all done there it'll be off to the trisha show or jeremy kyle as one of his pathetic problems to solve!

:blink:

Re: the Paul Hunter messages - cheap laughs, well done all of you, so witty, so funny and to the owner of this site the same sentiments, good laugh when it's down the pub after a few drinks if you know it's done in jest, but if you actually devote time to doing this online, you've got serious problems. But of course, no-one will ever know or suspect it's YOU will they??? Very brave of you - see you down the dole queue, loser.

Thank god, the voice of sanity!! I know paul hunters sister personally and i can only say how disgusted i am that humour can be found in such a tragic event, lets not forget he leaves behind a ten month old daughter. like this person says, dole queue, certainly and when your all done there it'll be off to the trisha show or jeremy kyle as one of his pathetic problems to solve!

:blink:

You would be amazed at some of the professions, if not positions, some of our esteemed members hold down, from the world of civil service, to media to politics.

Perhaps it is the fact that we have seen so much in life that gives us the ability to laugh at death - better than spend all your life living in its shadow.

And we really have to define tragedy. Is the death of a man with £1.5million career earnings who spent some time in the limelight and could leave his family in relative financial comfort a tragedy?

Or is the death of a war hero who can't afford his heating bills and dies of hypothermia a tragedy?

Or is the death of a homeless person who ended up on the streets after being buggered by their father for years a tragedy?

It's all a sliding scale, make no mistake, and the fact that the people discussed on this site are even discussed suggests they have earned a high enough profile in their lives, whether short or long, to debunk the idea of tragedy.

Guest Daniella Hardy (REAL snooker fan

Re: the Paul Hunter messages - cheap laughs, well done all of you, so witty, so funny ... Very brave of you - see you down the dole queue ...

You would be amazed at some of the professions, if not positions, some of our esteemed members hold down, from the world of civil service, to media to politics. - to sh*t-stirring and wanking, and scrounging the dole off REAL people like ME.

Perhaps it is the fact that we have seen so much in life that gives us the ability to laugh at death - better than spend all your life living in its shadow. - all you've seen is the inside of s coffin, you sad sad piece of sh*t, "dr" hacky-sack. I bet you're a doctor of... F**k all

And we really have to define tragedy. Is the death of a man with £1.5million career earnings who spent some time in the limelight and could leave his family in relative financial comfort a tragedy? it's ALWAYS A TRAGEDY, numbnuts! the nearest you've ben to TRAGEDY! is when you bought that single by Steps, I bet. Dr. Prickenslash.

Or is the death of a war hero who can't afford his heating bills and dies of hypothermia a tragedy? It's ALWAYS A TRAGEDY, you moronic little wankstain.

Or is the death of a homeless person who ended up on the streets after being buggered by their father for years a tragedy? It's ALWAYS A TRAGEDY, you misguided piece of genetic excrement.

It's all a sliding scale, make no mistake, and the fact that the people discussed on this site are even discussed suggests they have earned a high enough profile in their lives, whether short or long, to debunk the idea of tragedy. The only thing YOU'LL end up famous for is beign murdered in your home, penniless and broke, by some teenage scum just like you who gets his kicks from abusing the defenceless. you make me physically sick, hackysack. HOW CAN YOU KEEP DEFENDING THIS SHITTY SITE???????????????

On the up-side, your grammar and spelling are impeccable. well done you knob. I hope one day you have to go and see a REAL doctor and then he can "hack" and "slash" (ooh, you're SO clever aren't you, you spooty little teenage dicksplash) your genitals apart sop you can never reproduce your kind. Paul Hunter has a DAUGHTER, you know! Think how she's feeling right NOW.PISSANT!

Regards,

Daniella Hardy (ooh look I used my REAL NAME cos I'm not afraid of your pathetic bullshit.)

I.D.E.M.T.

Guest Adam Fisher

On the morning after we lose one of the most exciting snooker players i wish to show my appriciation to his fight against cancer!

Paul is a superb role model to all young people who have this disease! He carried on playing professional snooker throughout! Therefor i put my thoughts out to his wife and young daughter and hope you will too!

Gutted to lose you Paul

Guest Guest
Jesus...What about having some respect for a guy who's fighting so hard for life?!?Paul Hunter really deserves all your respect and admiration....I wish all the best to him...hope his baby will help him in his battle...

And yeah,the inevitable will happen...The fact that he'll fully recover and will come back on the green baize,playing the way he did some time ago is INEVITABLE...

He's a snooker player who spent his youth in dingy pool halls when he could have been walking the hills, breathing fresh air. He leans over tables and knocks little balls in to holes with sticks, a skill at which he excels and has earned him and his family a lot of money. He's not Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu for heavens's sake. He's not among the millions of Africans who will die this year simply because they were born in the wrong place. I hope he lives a long and happy life.

The same goes for John Spencer, even if he is among my Hartlepool Deadlypool selection which means I will be unable to suppress a slight frisson of satisfaction if he clears the table this year.

In the meantime I'll save most of my respect for people who go out in lifeboats, the fire fighters, the miners, the poor sods in the Mumbai slums and the homeless in Sri Lanka. Don't talk to the people here about respect until you learn the meaning of the word. And while you're looking it up, flick back a few pages and look up another - cretin. I've scraped better stuff than your comment off the sole of my shoe. Have a nice day.

Dick head

Guest kasb

I wonder how ironic and witty your deathlist forum seems now Paul Hunter is dead at 27 and his child has to grow up without a dad. This is the problem with sites like this - everyone has a laugh and a joke about stuff in order to cope with events that happen, 9/11, earthquakes etc, it's human nature. But to pre-empt something tragic like a young man dying at 27 of cancer and write "funny" things about it for over two years means there really has to be something missing from your life.

Hiding behind the anonymity of a computer screen is a very easy way to deflect your own shortcomings as a man - I presume that's what you are- because whether you like it or not you will never have to come face to face with any of the families of the people you so hilariously count down to their deaths. Paul Hunter is only an example, but hopefully it might make you stop and think about whether your forum should continue in any way from now on.

I don't want to resort to insults (much as it's tempting) because that would make me just as bad as you - gutless typing behind a the veil of the internet. So I just hope you'll think about it.

Guest Steve

Well Said. As I was reading I was thinking how sad these people are. Your post said it all.

Guest Eddy

I have pondered for some time whether I should post here or not.

After all, is it not just entertaining my own ego, being judgemental to those whom I perceive to do just that: expressing their low form of self esteem by shouting "Huzzah! A celebrity has died! Here's my chance to be offensive and have an intellectual battle of wits; it will give me some pleasure in my barren life"?

Do I not enter the shallow pits of people who flaunt their lack of morals? Who take pride in being spritually bancrupt?

Is all I am doing, really, is just opening myself to their game? Giving them attention whilst this whole sordid display of hedonism would best be left ignored?

Yet, I do feel, after reading this thread, it cannot go unaddressed.

I sincerely hope that all these people having a chuckle at other peopl'es expense -yet provocatively debating the meaning of respect- meet some more dignity when they are faced with a similar situation in their home.

To the ranters, give me one good reason why I should give a rats ass about Steve Paul Hunter.

He was 27? So what. He had a wife and children? So what. I can't say that I've ever watched him play and can't say that I regret it as snooker is the most boring of all so called sports.

This forum is a forum about dead and dying celebrities, what did you expect to find? If you don't like it you know where the door is. Instead you chose to try and be the 'better person' by springing morals on us. I'd like to be the first to say you can take your morals and shove them up your fat snooker playing arses.

I bet the only reason you watched the snooker was to see the guy bent over the table.

May I suggest you express your sadness on a site dedicated to Steve Paul Hunter, send his widow a card or put his children through uni.

So he is dead, what a tragedy - deal with it.

Also, in response to the comments that will follow, I know I've not achieved much and I know that I won't be mourned as much as he will be. That will probably be because I'm an ordinary person not in the public eye. To add to that, I'll be dead by that time and won't really care.

Deal with it.

Guest Eddy

Have you considered anger management courses?

Have you considered anger management courses?

It has been advised....

The personal info you refer to is on a few Paul Hunter and snooker sites with links to here. You won't able to delete them.

For those who know where to look that information has always been available on the Web. There's still no reason to post it here. As a matter of policy all personal information not about the one who posts it is binned.

If you ranters are willing to stop posting it, I'm willing to reopen the Paul Hunter topic. I'm rather missing the fun.

regards,

Hein

Guest Guest
Paul Hunter,

A great snooker player has sadly been told he has cancer. As always he will be "tenacious and positive" throughout the ordeal.......

"six cysts in his stomach".

Now that's what I call "Snookered".

WHAT AN UNBELIEVABLE DICKHEAD YOU MUST BE ONE SAD BASTARD GET A LIFE GET OFF YOUR

COMPUTER THERE IS PROFESSIONAL HELP YOU COULD RECIEVE

RIP PAUL

Are these rants being rated?

I particularly liked the one about myself, in red type, accusing me of not being a real doctor...

I think a few deserve some of the highest ratings of all-time. Even if they are not quiet up to the level of the Tongalese mob :blink:

Guest Guest_grim reaper_*

Now that paul hunter has passed away, i have to agree with the user that wrote the above, it is in very bad taste to make such jokes of a very sad situation, just give a thought on how paul hunters family and friends are feeling at this time, and then give a thought to how any of you guys would feel if it was your friend or any member of your family (perish the thought) i'm pretty sure it wouldnt be such a funny experience for any of you, so shortsighted and selfish to think of anyone other than yourselves, just getting sick kicks with tasteless jokes, i for one am totally disgusted by what i've been reading on this website about paul hunter, i found this site totally by accident but will be forgetting about it on purpose, lets hope that any of pauls family or friends dont find this site like i did, because they would be sickened to the core

Guest Here Accidentally and Disgusted

I have happened upon this forum today by accident and I have to admit to reading some of it, partly out of curiousity as to why anyone would want to particpate in such a dark and twisted online debate and partly out of utter disbelief that people could be so heartless about the death of another human being.

You may excuse yourselves by stating that you are finding humour in sad situations and that you are somehow celebrating famous people and their lives but the truth is that this whole site is based on a sick idea and the people here are pretty inadequate individuals. The fact that half of the posts are actually against the site just shows you how utterly sad and irrelevant this site is. I think some of you are just looking to provoke reactions of disgust in other people.

With regard to those of you who have made light of the death a talented 27 year old man who was a husband, father, son and brother etc. your actions really are dispicable and I for one I am ashamed that I have indvertently led to this site's viewing figures.

Guest Guest
Paul Hunter,

WHAT AN UNBELIEVABLE DICKHEAD YOU MUST BE ONE SAD BASTARD GET A LIFE GET OFF YOUR

COMPUTER THERE IS PROFESSIONAL HELP YOU COULD RECIEVE

RIP PAUL

lets hope the very same illness befalls all you sicko's for posting sick jokes,

Guest Guest
Paul Hunter,

:blink: now thats a sick comment

Paul Hunter,

:blink: now thats a sick comment

Not really. Being snookered means you are in a situation that is hard to get out of, but it is possible to recover from.

Given that comment was made 16 months ago, I think it pretty much summed up Paul Hunter's situation.

Sadly, for him and his family, he didn't get out of the snooker that fate put him in.

While we're on the subject, would any of our ranters (welcome chaps, make yourselves at home) care to direct me to any other sick or disrespectful comments about Paul Hunter on this site?

I'm sure I can't find very many. This thread is 90% ranters and members abusing ranters, and about 10% reports about his health.