Crispy

Paul Hunter

What is the aim of the site then you f**kin knobend? I bet I can guess how many die off my list is it not?

This surprisingly hard to find link gives the details.

Word it whatever way you want - it is a load of f**king bollox.

Think of it what you like, but that doesn't make it so.

Oh and Dr Hackenslash, I would prefer you enjoyed yourself by jumping off a very high building and letting whatever excuse of a brain you have, splatter over whatever shitehole of a town it is that has the misfortune of you wánking into it's sewarge system.

It never ceases to surprise me how much suffering our ranters wish on us for our ghoulish passtime. They apparently fail to see the irony in that.

I'll be having a laugh when the plug is pulled on this piece of shite. Domain registrar and ISP have already been notified and seeing as it is registered in the UK, you shower of nerds and fuckwits are breaking the law.

I'm glad to learn that we're doing something illegal. I await legal action with anticipation. Don't hold your breath till that plug-pulling happens. You might hurt yourself.

regards,

Hein

...I'd rather stick icepicks in my balls than meet any of you creeps.

An unusual hobby, but each to their own.

Oh look, no personal details in your profile, feeling embarassed about being part of a sad case forum like this?

Where did it say anything about hobbies? :)

Oh look, no personal details in your rants, feeling embarrassed about being a retard?

Oh look, no personal details in your profile, feeling embarassed about being part of a sad case forum like this?

Tell me your hobbies. I'm dieing to know. :(

Hero-worshipping ZZZ-list sporting celebrities? :lol:

RIP Paul, I hope you're playing a frame in heaven right now with John Spencer.

An interesting thought. If they are, would each of them be playing at the top of their games or would they be like they were a short time before they died? Surely snooker heaven would mean constant 147 breaks for everybody. That would be a bit dull after a while.

you F*****g arseholes, you make me ashamed to speakl english.

Your written English is impeccable, though.

regards,

Hein

Guest Guest

you sad little twats - nft

Guest Guest

Oh and Dr Hackenslash, I would prefer you enjoyed yourself by jumping off a very high building and letting whatever excuse of a brain you have, splatter over whatever shitehole of a town it is that has the misfortune of you wánking into it's sewarge system.

I'll be having a laugh when the plug is pulled on this piece of shite. Domain registrar and ISP have already been notified and seeing as it is registered in the UK, you shower of nerds and fuckwits are breaking the law.

You were doing so well until you had a problem with sewage and the apostrophe on the "it's" that wasn't needed.

Breaking the law, hey? I'd love to know how...

Good fun, though, that your lives are so pathetic they have been so touched by a 27-year-old snooker player...

Sewerage and it is - that better? .......you'd love to know how you are breaking the law?

You think you know everything else so I'm slightly surprised you are looking for assistance. Try UK internet law in a search engine and look up abuse policy.

BTW, good fun that your live is so pathetic that you would have over 1000 posts on a 'death forum' in 10 months. Your life must be one big party :)

Hope you have a good nights sleep (on your own) W**ker.

Till then losers.

Guest :(
They apparently fail to see the irony in that.

I see irony alright, it's the sentence underneath your avatar. Short answer is, you do and so do the rest of the cretins in here. Only the internet could possibily house such a miserable community.

Maybe the owner could branch out a little, and then you could all play the game using your relatives and friends, wouldn't that be fun? Some other lonely 40yr virgin punching their fists in the air when one of your loved ones leaves this world....

Food for though...

Guest Die Kinky

Now that he's died I hope everyone on here sticks to their guns and continues to crack jokes about him. Let's not let isignificant things like "taste" and Human decency" stand in the way of a good laugh. who cares if offends his family and friends or upsets his wife? C'mon Kinky you got your wish, so let's have another post and see how big your balls are now, you 14 year old spotty virgin.

RIP Paul Hunter - Sadly missed by those who cared

Guest wankers

...I'd rather stick icepicks in my balls than meet any of you creeps.

An unusual hobby, but each to their own.

Oh look, no personal details in your rants, feeling embarrassed about being a retard?

I'm not the one who has been registered here for over a year with 3400 posts in this crap forum. lol Have any of you deadbeats ever seen daylight?

Guest tosspots

Tell me your hobbies. I'm dieing to know. :(

Hero-worshipping ZZZ-list sporting celebrities? :lol:

No sorry to disappoint, but even if I did, it's still better than waiting for them to die to play a game.

Sewerage and it is - that better? .......you'd love to know how you are breaking the law?

You think you know everything else so I'm slightly surprised you are looking for assistance. Try UK internet law in a search engine and look up abuse policy.

BTW, good fun that your live is so pathetic that you would have over 1000 posts on a 'death forum' in 10 months. Your life must be one big party :)

Till then losers.

See, if we were defaming anyone you may have a point.

However, as I imagine you would know, it is impossible to libel or slander the dead.

And over 1,000 posts? Nowhere near, the last time I checked...

Here's to death, and its presence wherever we tread.

Guest Paul J Hunter (no relation)
'Immating Guest' I'm ashamed to speakl speakl speakl english.

So should F*****g should be, you F*****g loser. Bet you're sat at home in your room whilst mummy and daddy sleep typing this filth, you cocky little malcontent. You'll probably grow up to be a dog-molester or something worse. I hope you die of cancer, anonymously.

How can you miss him when I bet never even knew him?

'Immating Guest' I'm ashamed to speakl speakl speakl english.

So should F*****g should be, you F*****g loser. Bet you're sat at home in your room whilst mummy and daddy sleep typing this filth, you cocky little malcontent. You'll probably grow up to be a dog-molester or something worse. I hope you die of cancer, anonymously.

Between 33 per cent and 50 per cent of us will... :)

No sorry to disappoint, but even if I did, it's still better than waiting for them to die to play a game.

Somebody explain to me what this guy is talking about? What game?

Guest Guest

Till then losers.

See, if we were defaming anyone you may have a point.

However, as I imagine you would know, it is impossible to libel or slander the dead.

And over 1,000 posts? Nowhere near, the last time I checked...

Here's to death, and its presence wherever we tread.

Who mentioned libel or slander?

ABUSE POLICY. Sweet F**k but you're not as fast as your spelling prowess gives lie to.

Night knob.

Who mentioned libel or slander?

ABUSE POLICY. Sweet F**k but you're not as fast as your spelling prowess gives lie to.

Night knob.

Look, gorgeous, the only policy you need to be worried about is whether your pal Paul Hunter had a life-insurance policy...

What F*****g abuse policy. Who cares about that. Stop talking about it. Your boring everyone. Just shut up and cry about Paul Hunter.

What F*****g abuse policy. Who cares about that. Stop talking about it. Your boring everyone. Just shut up and cry about Paul Hunter.

A very good question. It is, of course, as with most of our drive-by-ranters, complete bollocks.

The only Internet abuse policies in place in the UK are contractual arrangements between employers and employees when using company equipment.

Ken Bigley, anyone? :)

Guest Guest

This is probably the most homoerotic forum I've ever had the displeasure to stumble upon. I hope all of the regular posters here die of AIDS. I hope your moms get raped to death you F*****g freaks.

I can understand all the stuff about sad losers etc but homoerotic? What's that all about? I don't think you meant to say that. I think you've been dodging around various sites and you'd just been ranting in some gay place and forgot where you were - another site, another rant. Not much homoeroticism here unless I've been missing something.

While you're at it take a look at some of these rants. Nothing like a death to bring out the lowest common denomenator in society. Get to the garage and buy your celophane wrapped Chrysanths in day glow shades then trot along to your nearest snooker dive and dump them on the step. A fitting tribute?

Well, as long as you understand the part about sad losers, then at least some of the point went across.

You nobber.

Guest Guest
What is the aim of the site then you f**kin knobend? I bet I can guess how many die off my list is it not?

This surprisingly hard to find link gives the details.

Word it whatever way you want - it is a load of f**king bollox.

Think of it what you like, but that doesn't make it so.

It never ceases to surprise me how much suffering our ranters wish on us for our ghoulish passtime. They apparently fail to see the irony in that.

I'm glad to learn that we're doing something illegal. I await legal action with anticipation. Don't hold your breath till that plug-pulling happens. You might hurt yourself.

regards,

Hein

Seeing as you take great delight in correcting people's spelling and grammar, the word is not 'passtime' - it's 'pastime'.

Cock.

Guest Guest

How can you miss him when I bet never even knew him?

I did actually. Not that that should make any difference, you sad little F*****t.

Guest Guest_jono_*

you nasty c*nts, he was a great bloke. the one good thing is that hopefully most of you will go sooner rather than later

nasty bastards