Crispy

Paul Hunter

Guest sicko who likes death

I had Paul Hunter and John Spencer on my dead pool.Thank U God!

Should I signal the all clear yet? Second wave due in about four / five hours me thinks.

DWB :blink:

In the chat we were taking bets if we'd beat the 370 record. My bet is that we might reach 417, but it doesn't look good. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

regards,

Hein

I had Paul Hunter and John Spencer on my dead pool.Thank U God!

I really hope that is a real post.

It has restored my faith in humanity.

:blink:

Should I signal the all clear yet? Second wave due in about four / five hours me thinks.

DWB :o

In the chat we were taking bets if we'd beat the 380 record. My bet is that we might reach 417, but it doesn't look good. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

regards,

Hein

I saw it hovering around 270 for a while - not bad for a snooker player in the small hours.

Goodnight dear ranters, time for me to pass some time "in the arms of Morpheus".*

*Now that does sound homoerotic. :blink:

In the chat we were taking bets if we'd beat the 380 record. My bet is that we might reach 417, but it doesn't look good. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

I saw it hovering around 270 for a while - not bad for a snooker player in the small hours.

I'd have thought the maximum number of people reading this thread should be 147.

I'd have thought the maximum number of people reading this thread should be 147.

Although technically if your opponent fouls before any points are scored and you can't see a red, you can take a free ball then black, making the maximum 155...

A sad loss to the snooker world. At such a young age too :blink:

This is probably the most homoerotic forum I've ever had the displeasure to stumble upon. I hope all of the regular posters here die of AIDS. I hope your moms get raped to death you F*****g freaks.

I can understand all the stuff about sad losers etc but homoerotic? What's that all about? I don't think you meant to say that. I think you've been dodging around various sites and you'd just been ranting in some gay place and forgot where you were - another site, another rant. Not much homoeroticism here unless I've been missing something.

While you're at it take a look at some of these rants. Nothing like a death to bring out the lowest common denomenator in society. Get to the garage and buy your celophane wrapped Chrysanths in day glow shades then trot along to your nearest snooker dive and dump them on the step. A fitting tribute?

Well, as long as you understand the part about sad losers, then at least some of the point went across.

You nobber.

Well the phrase "fudge nudger" has been used derogatively in the past. Inventive if nothing else. The vitriol discharged here tonight astounds me. What are you so-called fans going to say: "It's what Paul would have wanted?" You're pathetic, the lot of you, a disgrace to the world of snooker which deserves slightly better than such detrious from the armpit of society. A young man dies and suddenly every lame wanabe that has ever crawled the earth creeps out from underneath their stones and starts googling their hero, getting off on grief and venting streams of foul mouthed spite and bile at the good people of the deathlist. Go back to your homes and hang your heads in shame and when you've thought things over in your tiny flaccid minds perhaps you'll return some day and apologise. I don't think so.

Shine on Paul m8

:blink: R.I.P

Guest ranthony

This man managed, in his brief lifetime, to excel in his chosen field, win the genuine respect of his contemporaries, and support his family - which I'm sure is more than any of the misers on here will ever acheive. I won't cry myself to sleep over the death of someone I never met, but I will show an interest in his life's efforts, and pay my respects humbly. Rest easy Paul my lad, by all accounts you fought your battle bravely.

Death smiles at us all, and it's wise to smile back - but smirking in satisfaction at the suffering and early demise of another, and thus revelling in the grief of their kith and kin, is something else entirely.

The central purpose of this site (to highlight celebrities' inevitable exits and celebrate their contribution) could be developed with a little more warmth and respect, but it would seem that most of you are pretty detatched, sadistic, generally misanthropic. It's you bunch of life-wasting fools, with your oh-so cold cutting wit, and poor sense of priority, that I pity.

'night :blink:

Guest Guest

I have no doubt the vermin on this site are Americans. That's what you are - vermin.

I hope none of your relatives suffer from this disease.

Guest Mr Old Before I Die

Why does every guest condemn the members here for their views, which their totally entitled to, then go and wish death, aids and a cancer stricken life upon them?

I can laugh at anything and I take nothing to heart, but even though I don't particularly agree with this site I have nothing against it, like somebody said earlier, "Each to their own".

Lastly, this one is against the members, coming back with things like, "Your gramma was pretty good there until you typed 'its' instead of 'it's'" is really quite a feeble comeback.

...I'd rather stick icepicks in my balls than meet any of you creeps.

An unusual hobby, but each to their own.

Oh look, no personal details in your profile, feeling embarassed about being part of a sad case forum like this?

Where did it say anything about hobbies? :blink:

Oh look, no personal details in your rants, feeling embarrassed about being a retard?

I'm not the one who has been registered here for over a year with 3400 posts in this crap forum. lol Have any of you deadbeats ever seen daylight?

For your information, we do have real lives. Many of us are married, have kids, own homes, have mortages, work 9-5, and are from various professions eg. engineering, information technology, medicine, teaching, accounting, civil service, entrepreneurs, etc. Some of us are students as well, and in the 2 years that I have been a member, I have not yet come across another member that is a deadbeat. We also do have many hobbies/interests that are not death related and some of these have been discussed in various threads in the forum if you do take the time to look. Mine are fishing, soccer, hunting and canoeing.

It seems that in today's society, death has become such a taboo subject that many of you who are critical of us are afraid to discuss it. Well I have news for you. People die everyday and they will continue to die whether or not they are discussed in forums, newspapers, websites, etc.

We are not afraid of discussing death or speculating on which celebrity may die within a given year. The last time I checked, it was not against the law to do so. There is such a thing as free speech and free choice that exists. Just a year and a half ago in the mainstream media - BBC, CNN, etc, there were several articles, discussions and forums that were speculative about when the late Pope John Paul II might die when he was gravely ill. Two years ago, there was the same level of speculation in the mainstream media regarding Yassar Arafat. In 2001, it was George Harrison, when he was striken with cancer. I don't remember anyone calling the BBC and CNN weirdos and W**nkers for discussing it back then.

The Internet is a very vast place and everyone will occasionally come across a website that they don't fancy. If that is the case, just click on the arrow in the top left hand corner of your browser window and visit another site to your liking. Nobody forced you to come here. The fact that you knowingly visited a website called deathlist.net read through a thread and actually took the time to post indicates that something about this website captivated you. You have the freedom of visiting other websites, so go ahead and do so and stop whining like little children.

Guest aussieboy
This man managed, in his brief lifetime, to excel in his chosen field, win the genuine respect of his contemporaries, and support his family - which I'm sure is more than any of the misers on here will ever acheive. I won't cry myself to sleep over the death of someone I never met, but I will show an interest in his life's efforts, and pay my respects humbly. Rest easy Paul my lad, by all accounts you fought your battle bravely.

Death smiles at us all, and it's wise to smile back - but smirking in satisfaction at the suffering and early demise of another, and thus revelling in the grief of their kith and kin, is something else entirely.

The central purpose of this site (to highlight celebrities' inevitable exits and celebrate their contribution) could be developed with a little more warmth and respect, but it would seem that most of you are pretty detatched, sadistic, generally misanthropic. It's you bunch of life-wasting fools, with your oh-so cold cutting wit, and poor sense of priority, that I pity.

'night :blink:

I have just read through the 15 pages of this forum and this guy so nearly got it right until the last para. He paid tribute to the young man who died and made mention of "more warmth and respect". I think this site is interesting, however, its death list mainly includes famous people over the age of 90 - not really much in the way of insight there. Paul Hunter's death is certainly sad, however, there are thousands of people that die everyday with young families that never experienced the full life that he had. Instead of abusing the people who run this site for their harmless list, why don't you spend that energy and time making the people close to you feel better about their life. To the people who run this site, I cannot say "keep up the good work", as I don't necessarily see this site as valuable for me, however, I respect your right to have it and encourage you to be sensitive with "warmth and respect" for those that do pass away (I think most of you do this anyway).

Guest Dead Dick
I have no doubt the vermin on this site are Americans. That's what you are - vermin.

What American has ever heard of snooker?

:blink:

Guest GS
I hope none of your relatives suffer from this disease.

I certainly hope not -- as none of my relatives are sufficiently famous enough to make the list, and my inside information would be all for naught.

Guest Guest

you people dont deserve to be alive, why are you living? what do you live for? you sad pathetic and evil bastards

Guest Ratshagger
i hope you die u F*****g boring retard

Get f**ked You Gay Bastard. He Has Died Today While Your Moronic F*****g Existance Continues !

Guest Swiss Looker Two - Qatar Middle

Paul you will be sadly missed - God's Speed - you are now free from pain and there is now a big snooker tournament waiting for you up there with the other greats.

My condolences to your family, your wife and little girl.

"Gone but never forgotten" - Gods Speed Paul...

Rest in Peace.

Swiss xx

Guest Tony Drago
you people dont deserve to be alive, why are you living? what do you live for? you sad pathetic and evil bastards

Who made you god to decide whether or not the rest of us should be alive? :blink:

While death is a sad event for those afflicted, it is inevitable. If there wasn't so much taboo and negativity surrounding death, it would be an easier experience. Certainly would have been when my dad got cancer of the everything and sufferered a terribly painful death.

RIP, Paul Hunter, he died too young, but in his short time led a life most of us could only dream of.

Guest lynn leeds
Re: the Paul Hunter messages - cheap laughs, well done all of you, so witty, so funny and to the owner of this site the same sentiments, good laugh when it's down the pub after a few drinks if you know it's done in jest, but if you actually devote time to doing this online, you've got serious problems. But of course, no-one will ever know or suspect it's YOU will they??? Very brave of you - see you down the dole queue, loser.

Oh and if you even bother retaliating to this you're an even bigger loser.

Shut up.

(Thats all the time I'm allocating to that one.)

paul hunter died yesterday morning aged 27,god bless him .he came from my area.

Paul you will be sadly missed - God's Speed - you are now free from pain and there is now a big snooker tournament waiting for you up there with the other greats.

Up where?