Sign in to follow this  
Anubis the Jackal

George Cole

Guest Lucinda Jackson
:(

Ahem... getting back on topic, George Cole will be on our TV screens again next week in a TV programme called (I think) "A Class Apart", starring the godawful Jessie Wallace.

Ol' George looks okay, a bit wider at the waist, but if anything looks a little less frail than before.

Bit of blurb, best photo I could find for now

Joke: Who does George Cole call when he needs help getting to the loo?

Answer: HIS MINDER!

rim-shot-.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Guest

sadly very frail and no longer able to work. wouldn't be surprised to hear of his passing any day to be honest :(

sadly very frail and no longer able to work. wouldn't be surprised to hear of his passing any day to be honest :(

I'd be pleasantly surprised to hear of yours :)

Guest Guest

sadly you wil never hear of my passing because nobody I know knows I come on here and I can't post my own death !

sadly you wil never hear of my passing because nobody I know knows I come on here and I can't post my own death !

You could always pretend by fucking off and not posting again

• Like 7

Either is fine with me

Sawmill shenanigans cause Cole's 'health to deteriorate'.

George has fallen and knocked himself and he is on hefty medication for other health problems

Please, committee members, 25 years after his previous appearance, give old George a place on the 2014 list.

Sawmill shenanigans cause Cole's 'health to deteriorate'.

George has fallen and knocked himself and he is on hefty medication for other health problems

Please, committee members, 25 years after his previous appearance, give old George a place on the 2014 list.

Terry!

Guest Guest

Either is fine with me

Just thought I'd let you know I'm still alive! (George won't be for much longer though I fear :( )

Guest Guest

He's on the One Show right now,looking pretty good !

He's on the One Show right now,looking pretty good !

Yeah looks not too bad. But then, Orson Welles didn't look too bad in his last interview, either. And he was dead a few hours later. But he was a big fatty fat fat, so that's a bit different.

This is quite a comeback: 26 years after his first DL appearance! If he was in bad health back in 1989, then it's admirable that he's still alive today. I doubt the committee chose Mr. Cole on the basis of old age, since he was just 63 years old at the time. So what was the deal with Cole in 1989?

This is quite a comeback: 26 years after his first DL appearance! If he was in bad health back in 1989, then it's admirable that he's still alive today. I doubt the committee chose Mr. Cole on the basis of old age, since he was just 63 years old at the time. So what was the deal with Cole in 1989?

I suspect that the process has become more streamlined in recent years and there was no internet as such so research probably consisted of seeing who looked a bit rough last time they were on telly or who hadn't been around for a few years.

I suspect that the process has become more streamlined in recent years and there was no internet as such so research probably consisted of seeing who looked a bit rough last time they were on telly or who hadn't been around for a few years.

He looked great a little while back on The One Show. You wouldn't guess he was 90. As much as I'm reluctant to bash "the committee" (or anyone else) for not watching that....... this was probably a bad choice.

anyone over the age of 90 who can still make TV appearances doesnt bode well for the list.

However Death can get you rather quickly at that age i suppose

DEAD according to a dumb guest who posted in another thread, not knowing that he is on the list.

Edit: Nevermind, it was George COE who died. Guest either typoed or wanted to mess with us.

250th DL hit.

• Like 1