Death list boy

1. Jimmy Carter

On 14/08/2024 at 16:23, EDMUND901 said:

Another thing that may be keeping Jimmy going is maybe he has a new girlfriend. Millions of widows and widowers with long happy marriages find love again and I am sure Rosalynn would want that for him if he met the right person.

An 80 year-old gold digger?

No one wants to beleive me, but Jimmy Carter's been dead since Febuary. They will announce his death a day or 2 before the election. This will give huge sympathy vote for the Democrats when they see Biden and Harris crying. Politicians are nothing but sub-human creatures.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Angry 1
  • Facepalm 15

11 minutes ago, Elvis is alive! said:

No one wants to beleive me, but Jimmy Carter's been dead since Febuary. They will announce his death a day or 2 before the election. This will give huge sympathy vote for the Democrats when they see Biden and Harris crying. Politicians are nothing but sub-human creatures.

It is impossible that he died in February when he entered hospice care, or else we would not have seen photos of him at his wife's funeral.

3 minutes ago, Bobytomi said:

It is impossible that he died in February when he entered hospice care, or else we would not have seen photos of him at his wife's funeral.

Rosalyne Carter died November 2023

27 minutes ago, Elvis is alive! said:

Please, get a lobotomy, I'm tired of hearing this for the millionth time today.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Elvis is alive! said:

Rosalyne Carter died November 2023

I know, when you said "February" I thought you were referring to February of last year.

Obviously Jimmy is still alive, he and his family are decent people, they would never do something like that.

Edited by Bobytomi
  • Haha 1

Just now, Tango854 said:

Please, get a lobotomy, I'm tired of hearing this for the millionth time today.

You know its amazing that 10% of people beleive its a world wide conspirecy, and that the world is flat. Nearly 20 % of US beleive that the US govenment had a hand in 9/11, but say that politicans would hold off announcing that a President has died for 9 months is totally ASTOUNDING. You guys need to get your heads out of the sand.

• Facepalm 3

Just now, Elvis is alive! said:

You know its amazing that 10% of people beleive its a world wide conspirecy, and that the world is flat. Nearly 20 % of US beleive that the US govenment had a hand in 9/11, but say that politicans would hold off announcing that a President has died for 9 months is totally ASTOUNDING. You guys need to get your heads out of the sand.

I don't believe that the Bavarian Illuminati still exists, I don't believe bush did 9/11, and I believe people who believe those things should get a lobotomy as well.

• Haha 1

Also we saw Jimmy Carter "alive" at his wife's funeral, so your theory has can be easily debunked with the information in this very thread.

• Confused 1

On 27/05/2024 at 03:51, Elvis is alive! said:

Ok, is it possable that the Democratic party is holding back the announcement of Carters death until the election in November? This way, Biden is not the oldest President living? Just a thought. Alls fair in love and war and politics.

@Elvis is alive! above is your original post about this where you asked if it was possible and you were met with a resounding no. This 'theory' is something YOU have literally made up yourself and yet now you see to be treating it as if it as a widely accepted fact and are calling the rest of us stupid for not believing you.

Please, for the sake of everyone, don't post about it again.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Tango854 said:

Also we saw Jimmy Carter "alive" at his wife's funeral, so your theory has can be easily debunked with the information in this very thread.

Tbf he did look deceased.

• Like 2

Just now, Ulitzer95 said:

Tbf he did look deceased.

He did look like a corpse true, but he didn't look like a corpse that has been rotting away for several months.

On 21/02/2024 at 06:11, Ulitzer95 said:

Please mods, please please please fucking lock this thread.

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, polar duck said:
On 21/02/2024 at 13:11, Ulitzer95 said:

Please mods, please please please fucking lock this thread.

Never, NEVER lock this thread ! I haven’t turned on the notification of the Carter Center and been disappointed by their post many times just to be unable to post his demise when the time comes :axe: 

1 minute ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Never, NEVER lock this thread ! I haven’t turned on the notification of the Carter Center and been disappointed by their post many times just to be unable to post his demise when the time comes :axe: 

I’m sure we all wish to be the first one to break the news but we all know it will be Thatcher or tracy.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Tango854 said:

He did look like a corpse true, but he didn't look like a corpse that has been rotting away for several months.

At that time he was still alive. He didn't die unitll 3 months later. If Jimmy had died before Rosalyn, the announcment would have been immediate. Rosalyn would have seen to it. 

• Facepalm 2

1 minute ago, RetroGamer47 said:

I’m sure we all wish to be the first one to break the news but we all know it will be Thatcher or tracy.

I know, but l’espoir fait vivre ! 

• Like 1

Just now, Elvis is alive! said:

At that time he was still alive. He didn't die unitll 3 months later. If Jimmy had died before Rosalyn, the announcment would have been immediate. Rosalyn would have seen to it. 

It's much easier to announce a new major popular policy close to election day than to do whatever this is. Also it's announcement.

52 minutes ago, Elvis is alive! said:

You know its amazing that 10% of people beleive its a world wide conspirecy, and that the world is flat.

A somewhat tangential thought, but, to be honest, this thread is as good as any other, I wonder if you can make somebody believe in both flat earth and hollow earth theory.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elvis is alive! said:

i wouldn’t expect anything less from the person named “elvis is alive”

1 hour ago, RetroGamer47 said:

I love a @Thatcher and @tracy death notice but @YoungWillz is very good at announcing some of the big name deaths on here along with @gcreptile

• Like 1

On 20/08/2024 at 18:49, jimbean1121 said:

i wouldn’t expect anything less from the person named “elvis is alive”

There's a fairly lively FB page celebrating the ongoing antics of their 89-year-old hero: https://www.facebook.com/groups/813039533635127

• Haha 1

On 23/08/2024 at 21:51, maryportfuncity said:

There's a fairly lively FB page celebrating the ongoing antics of their 89-year-old hero: https://www.facebook.com/groups/813039533635127

So silly haha, there's people that think Hitler is still alive at 135. Like yeah there's a small chance he escaped in 1945, but he'd still be long gone by now!

3 hours ago, Craigerz said:

So silly haha, there's people that think Hitler is still alive at 135. Like yeah there's a small chance he escaped in 1945, but he'd still be long gone by now!

So theres a small chance ,108 year old Hitler who was on deathbed in  an  Argentine village was told by also secretly hiding 2Pac to "Keep Ya Head Up"

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1