Death list boy

1. Jimmy Carter

I posted some pictures from the funeral, but I see that most were already in the thread. Not sure how to delete my message, so I'll just say it's really sad to see Jimmy Carter in such a state. There would be nothing more poetic than him joining his wife today or at least very shortly. They lived almost their entire lives together.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 28/11/2023 at 19:06, Insane said:

As much as I hate to say this he has 2 weeks maximum 

i was wrong about this he has 2 days max

Part of me is wondering - Did Jimmy Carter really last this long to outlive Rosalynn, or so Henry Kissinger wouldn’t outlive him? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

senator-bob-dole-joins-others-attending-

Jimmy Carter is now the last surviving DL pick from this photograph.

• Like 3

i say jimmy carter gonna die between christmas and new years back to peanut farm and join his wormy wife

• Like 1

On 29/11/2023 at 01:10, anonymous said:

It's particularly sad because even up to the beginning of Covid he was still active and involved in teaching Sunday School classes and being out in public, doing interviews. He didn't really age at all as he went from being in his 70s to 80s and the first half of his 90s even after the cancer diagnosis.

In my book that’s the very opposite of sad. Sharp and sprightly well into one’s   nineties, what more do you want?

• Like 4

5 hours ago, mikenauer said:

i say jimmy carter gonna die between christmas and new years back to peanut farm and join his wormy wife

I think he's going to last till 2024

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Somehow Jimmy is actually in similar condition to Fusa Tatsumi, the butt of every joke on the world’s oldest thread

It’s honestly just really sad that this man has to have deteriorated like this, and lose his wife

(At least he outlived Kissinger)

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

On 29/11/2023 at 22:11, polar duck said:

senator-bob-dole-joins-others-attending-

Jimmy Carter is now the last surviving DL pick from this photograph.

I see Bill and Hilary in the photo. They're both bound to make a debut on the official list in the next 5 years.

• Like 3

This might help. According to Wiki he was the 76th Governor of Georgia and he won the Presidency in 1976. It'd be appropriate for us now  if he were to go now as we're on page 76.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 3

Or he’ll die the 76th time he’s on the list.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

6 hours ago, Redrumours said:

This might help. According to Wiki he was the 76th Governor of Georgia and he won the Presidency in 1976. It'd be appropriate for us no if he were to go now as we're on page 76.

Or more appropriate he die when this thread reaches 1976 pages.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, frleon said:

Or he’ll die the 76th time he’s on the list.

1 hour ago, dimreaper said:

Or more appropriate he die when this thread reaches 1976 pages.

7 hours ago, Redrumours said:

This might help. According to Wiki he was the 76th Governor of Georgia and he won the Presidency in 1976. It'd be appropriate for us no if he were to go now as we're on page 76.

or he will die in 2076

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

On 30/11/2023 at 02:50, Insane said:

i was wrong about this he has 2 days max

Wrong again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

Carter is nearing ten months in hospice care now. I was thinking about running a sweepstake of when Jimmy Carter would die at work, but I'm not sure it'll occur before I retire.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Master Obit said:

Carter is nearing ten months in hospice care now. I was thinking about running a sweepstake of when Jimmy Carter would die at work, but I'm not sure it'll occur before I retire.

He has an aggressive form of melanoma skin cancer. It will happen sooner rather than later.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, mymango said:

He has an aggressive form of melanoma skin cancer. It will happen sooner rather than later.

Considering you've been set up camp in this thread for months, what exactly are you going to do on this forum when he finally croaks? You've been a strange and interesting character to observe.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 05/12/2023 at 21:36, Perhaps said:

Considering you've been set up camp in this thread for months, what exactly are you going to do on this forum when he finally croaks? You've been a strange and interesting character to observe.

Thanks. Well, he's not the only personage I'm following but I'll probably engage a bit less.

• Facepalm 1

17 minutes ago, openviews said:

His mouth was actually open cus he saw the size of my stinger for the first time. They don’t call me the triple B, long John, stingaroonie, six centimetre stinger for nothing.

boy was begging to get pollinated right there and then but I knew it wasn’t the time 

until next time, BBB out x

• Like 2
  • Haha 20
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 3

1 minute ago, THESNOWFANATIC said:

I know that this is the wrong thread, the Norman Lear thread is not working right now, but he has died at age 101. That's now 18 deaths for this year.

Norman Lear, producer of 'All in the Family,' 'The Jeffersons,' dead at 101 - ABC News (go.com)

Hilariously stupid.

• Like 1

Well, at least a death was reported in Jimmy Carter's thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

4 minutes ago, THESNOWFANATIC said:

I know that this is the wrong thread, the Norman Lear thread is not working right now, but he has died at age 101. That's now 18 deaths for this year.

Norman Lear, producer of 'All in the Family,' 'The Jeffersons,' dead at 101 - ABC News (go.com)

Why???????

• Like 1