Death list boy

1. Jimmy Carter

Maybe it's a tribute to the tree, that Jimmy Carter outlived?

Tempted to make a Jimmy vs mymango poll.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Maybe it's a tribute to the tree, that Jimmy Carter outlived?

Tempted to make a Jimmy vs mymango poll.

It's a Christmas tree to kick off the celebration of his life.

Likewise tempted to make a Jimmy vs gcreptile poll.

• Facepalm 1

On 18/12/2023 at 17:50, Barry B Benson said:

I’m gonna make a bold prediction that he’s trying to hold out to see Christmas one last time  and then die on boxing day 

I got a special gift for him waiting for then, it’s a stinger the size of a nerf gun for the old bitch 

with love, BBB x

Preparing for the big day, let’s hope I don’t miss! 

Buzz Buzz 

merry buzzmas, BBB x

P.S. any fine bitches want some of this honey dip? hit me up, the triple B gets lonely and frustrated this time of year if you know what I mean ;)

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 7

I'm surprised Carter has been holding on since the love of his life died. I'm happy he got to see Christmas this year, I'm happy he outlived Kissinger too. If there's one president I'd want to see live forever, it's Carter. He's probably the best human to ever hold the office and I'm not sure if there will ever be another past president building homes or shaking hands on commercial flights. Jimmy's a class act and a treasure, and he's touched the lives of many in his long 99 years.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Barry B Benson said:

Preparing for the big day, let’s hope I don’t miss! 

Buzz Buzz 

merry buzzmas, BBB x

P.S. any fine bitches want some of this honey dip? hit me up, the triple B gets lonely and frustrated this time of year if you know what I mean ;)

I never found this funny. 

I hope it has started to fade for those that did. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

If he dies today, he would join Gerald Ford and Harry Truman for same date of death. This would match the current leading date of death for US presidents, which is ironically, July 4 (John Adams, Thomas Jefferson and James Monroe)

• Like 6

9 hours ago, MortalCaso said:

I never found this funny. 

I hope it has started to fade for those that did. 

Someone got stung as a child

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, Captain Hemlock said:

If he dies today, he would join Gerald Ford and Harry Truman for same date of death. This would match the current leading date of death for US presidents, which is ironically, July 4 (John Adams, Thomas Jefferson and James Monroe)

3 if you include Jason Robards who played a fictional U.S. President in Washington Behind Closed Doors!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 26/12/2023 at 04:31, jd24fan said:

I'm surprised Carter has been holding on since the love of his life died. I'm happy he got to see Christmas this year, I'm happy he outlived Kissinger too. If there's one president I'd want to see live forever, it's Carter. He's probably the best human to ever hold the office and I'm not sure if there will ever be another past president building homes or shaking hands on commercial flights. Jimmy's a class act and a treasure, and he's touched the lives of many in his long 99 years.

I can think of several other Presidents who have touched many, although probably not in the same way as Carter

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 26/12/2023 at 04:31, jd24fan said:

As someone currently compiling a dead pool masterlist I'm REALLY happy he's still around! 72 hours for me, 96 hours for most of the others

Go Jimmy!!!

• Haha 3

Unless he dies in the next 100 hours or so he is almost certain to be number 1 on the DDP Drop 40 2024.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

14 minutes ago, Sean said:

Unless he dies in the next 100 hours or so he is almost certain to be number 1 on the DDP Drop 40 2024.

Was the same thought given in 2021 about Betty White being #1 in 2022? She was probably more of a shocker of her not making it though. While will Carter we are all waiting day to day  thinking today could be the day while it was not the same for Betty.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, livingbygrace said:

Was the same thought given in 2021 about Betty White being #1 in 2022? She was probably more of a shocker of her not making it though. While will Carter we are all waiting day to day  thinking today could be the day while it was not the same for Betty.

She was, the obit on her item of that list ended with the quote: "She was earmarked for the top spot on DeathList 2022 before some hasty reorganisation…"

• Like 2

wow.. though I can see Betty laughing hysterically  causing the 2022 chaos... But good old Jimmy has too much class to give us trouble. Right? :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Club Mud said:

https://thepoliticswatcher.com/pages/articles/white-house/2023/5/21/president-jimmy-carter-passes-98

Is this guy alive or dead?

They just wanted to get the story out before anybody else????

Look at the date of the article. It’s 100% fake

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Club Mud said:

https://thepoliticswatcher.com/pages/articles/white-house/2023/5/21/president-jimmy-carter-passes-98

Is this guy alive or dead?

They just wanted to get the story out before anybody else????

Look at the date of the article May 2023 so no not dead 

I can't believe that this is the last full day of Jimmy Carter's life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 19
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, gcreptile said:

I can't believe that this is the last full day of Jimmy Carter's life.

It's certainly the last full year, possibly the last full month.

• Facepalm 1

Just now, mymango said:

It's certainly the last full year

I'm not even sure of that anymore. If I've learned anything from the immortals thread, it's that certain jokers simply refuse to die, no matter how old, sick, and decrepit. It wouldn't shock me if two years from now, this thread is full of frantic posts saying "surely, surely, 2026 has to be the year he finally croaks!"

1 minute ago, Keytasker said:

I'm not even sure of that anymore. If I've learned anything from the immortals thread, it's that certain jokers simply refuse to die, no matter how old, sick, and decrepit. It wouldn't shock me if two years from now, this thread is full of frantic posts saying "surely, surely, 2026 has to be the year he finally croaks!"

No but 2026 is much too far away. But I’ve said it for 2 months, he’ll reach 2024. And he has (almost) did. Now that I said it, he’ll do a Betty white. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Keytasker said:

I'm confident. I remember feeling the same way about Henry Kissinger and Prince Philip, and then it happened, both in their centenary year.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

4 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

No but 2026 is much too far away. But I’ve said it for 2 months, he’ll reach 2024. And he has (almost) did. Now that I said it, he’ll do a Betty white. 

Already hitting targets - unless there's a newsflash whilst I'm putting the Deathlist masterlist together the man's in action in his first 2024 pool and if he carks on New Year's Eve he counts (bigtime!)

• Like 1

If he does go today, I strongly stand by "Aw nuts!" as the obit for JC

• Like 1
  • Haha 1