Guest Death List Watcher

George Bush Senior

A lot of people are flocking to this site, maybe they know something we don't!

Just seen that George Junior still plans on going to the Inauguration despite the facts that both parents are in hospital and certainly one at least fighting for life. Well, I take a dim view of that!

• Like 4

Just seen that George Junior still plans on going to the Inauguration despite the facts that both parents are in hospital and certainly one at least fighting for life. Well, I take a dim view of that!

must be a bloody good buffet afterwards

• Like 6

I predict he's going to cark it during the actual time the manchild is taking the oath.

• Like 1

must be a bloody good buffet afterwards

Either that or his condition is not as critical as we might have thought.

I guess that if George Dubya is informed that his dad is dying he simply can't be attending the inauguration. (But if daddy Bush dies on Thursday, he'd still have to attend and console his mum.)

Whilst before they said he was in intensive care for monitoring purposes, it's now reported he is in a serious condition.

• Like 1

Whilst before they said he was in intensive care for monitoring purposes, it's now reported he is in a serious condition.

I hate Kay Burley! Just saying.....

• Like 1

Talk about stating the bleeding obvious.You dont go to intensive care unless it is serious.

• Like 4

When goes should the headline be "Read my lips no death taxes"

Kay Burley appears to be 'breaking' news that's 6 hours old. Looks like she just found out herself and didn't realise the rest of us already know. lol No new updates from Bush's press secretary's account so nothing changed as far as I can tell.

• Like 1

Kay Burley appears to be 'breaking' news that's 6 hours old. Looks like she just found out herself and didn't realise the rest of us already know. lol No new updates from Bush's press secretary's account so nothing changed as far as I can tell.

Thatcher is the one who posted this at 10.57pm but the tweet from Kay Burley was before 3 this afternoon....

Talk about stating the bleeding obvious.You dont go to intensive care unless it is serious.

Well I would agree with you but this morning he was hospitalised but in a 'stable condition', then they said he had an operation but was still in a 'stable condition, resting in ICU' and the BBC still says he is expecting to leave in a few days. Now Kay Burley says he's in a serious condition. That's the first time that has ever been mentioned - whether it's new information or whether it's Kay Burley bending the truth is for you to decide.

Thatcher is the one who posted this at 10.57pm but the tweet from Kay Burley was before 3 this afternoon....

Tell me then, why the timestamp on Kay Burley's tweet says 10:54pm please?

Awkward funeral.

Trump comes face to face with Hillary, Bill, George W., and Jeb...in the knowledge that the old Republican voted Democrat.

When goes should the headline be "Read my lips no death taxes"

"He will not stand"

• Like 1

Awkward funeral.

Trump comes face to face with Hillary, Bill, George W., and Jeb...in the knowledge that the old Republican voted Democrat.

I wonder if anyone will clap after Jebs eulogy.

• Like 1

I hope he doesn't die. Please, no.

I'm looking at a time stamp that says 2:54pm - consistent with her time slot on Sky News. Not seeing what you're seeing....

I'm looking at a time stamp that says 2:54pm - consistent with her time slot on Sky News. Not seeing what you're seeing....

Funny since she wasn't on Sky News today, because if you actually scroll a little bit further down her Twitter feed you'll see she was on a flight to Washington. It clearly says 10:54pm.

I'm very definitely seeing 10.54pm, Tweet sent 53mins ago.

• Like 2

I think the tweet's time reflects the time zone you're in, rather than that of the tweeter. I see it as 5:54 PM for instance. Either way it was near an hour ago, yeah.

• Like 3

I think the tweet's time reflects the time zone you're in, rather than that of the tweeter. I see it as 5:54 PM for instance.

Says 2:54pm for me.

I think the tweet's time reflects the time zone you're in, rather than that of the tweeter. I see it as 5:54 PM for instance.

Ah, makes sense.....! In that case, I hate Kay Burley even more :)

Mystery solved by the sounds of it.... everyone's time zone is different. I think the thing to look at is time lapsed since the tweet was sent. I still think she's only just found out an hour ago. Which is plausible if she's just got off a plane! But even so, she should not be 'breaking' news that might be new to her but everyone else has known for hours. I'll let her off this once. lol

Mystery solved by the sounds of it.... everyone's time zone is different. I think the thing to look at is time lapsed since the tweet was sent. I still think she's only just found out an hour ago. Which is plausible if she's just got off a plane! But even so, she should not be 'breaking' news that might be new to her but everyone else has known for hours. I'll let her off this once. lol

Mate, I'm in the UK and it says 2:54, when she posted it it was breaking.