Guest Death List Watcher

George Bush Senior

Just watched a video of Bob Dole and George H. W. Bush together from December. Though he was in a wheelchair, Bob Dole spoke clearly and moved his head and arms fine as he talked. Also in a wheelchair, George H. W. Bush looked like he couldn't talk (he didn't, too), and he could only barely move his head slightly. I do believe that George H. W Bush could pass away by summer with his current health situation.

• Like 1

I'm guessing Bush Sr will die sometime in April and will be President Trump's first Presidential funeral to attend, but not his last either. Jimmy Carter might barely squeak his way to 2018.

I'll go with Babara dying the same year as him.

Hospitalised in "stable condition".

I bet the news reporters are thinking please don`t die on Friday.Would be a nightmare for them.

• Like 1

I'd imagine it's a bit late to cancel the assassin the inauguration.

NBC reporting he has "shortness of breath.Emphysema?

Hospitalised in "stable condition".

I bet the news reporters are thinking please don`t die on Friday.Would be a nightmare for them.

Oh lordy.... yes I saw those poor journos go into complete apoplexy on Twitter during Brexit week, crying to their mothers etc, asking why god was so cruel as to fit a whole year's politics into one week. I can imagine they haven't recovered yet. If Bush Snr carks in the next couple of days the American journos will get a taste of that.

If we had two presidents die on December 26th, maybe we will get two on January 22nd.

When I saw "George H. W. Bush" trending this morning on Twitter, as well as "#Breaking" trending with the subtitle "@TheYoungTurks is tweeting about this", I had assumed he died.

• Like 1

NBC reporting he has "shortness of breath.Emphysema?

shortness of breath is a symptoms of heart failure.
  • Like 1

Looks like he's trying to avoid the era of Trump. My guess is he's out of here tomorrow at this time.

My grandfather had emphysema for years. He was rushed to the hospital about once a month only to be dismissed after two weeks (yes, he spent a lot of time there). Emphysema and respiratory troubles never killed him, as he died of a sudden stroke aged 95. Though we were all sure emphysema would have killed him. he had it for 13 years and was not his cause of death.

Bush Sr. will be dismissed in a week. But he'll probably not see 2018.

Apparently he's been in hospital since Saturday.

Could mean he's through the worst, or could mean there have been complications. Really, could mean anything.

He's 90, if he's been in hospital for that long he could easily pick up a virus.

I'm going to predict he will die of a massive heart attack or stroke while watching Donald Trump being inaugurated. Then again I might too !

• Like 2

Pneumonia, deteriorating, into ICU.

Wife in hospital as well :)

Here is the BBC reporting that. I would imagine we would get a feeling for how serious this is by whether George W. Bush attends President-elect Trump's inauguration as planned, or whether he misses it to be with his father.

• Like 1

If he does miss the Inauguration, it maybe game on for the first hit of 2017.

I don't think he's even going to make it to the inauguration date. I think he's going to die by the end of tonight, this seems Ali like to me.

• Like 1

Said in his let to Trump on not attending the inauguration that "My doctor says if I sit outside in January, it likely will put me six feet under. Same for Barbara". - From 10th January.

I'd assume pneumonia would have similar effects.

This seems serious. Alas, Charles Manson seemed to be serious as well and he is still with us.

This seems serious. Alas, Charles Manson seemed to be serious as well and he is still with us.

Yes, but is Charles Manson a frail 92 year old man?