Guest FromTheAbyss

Israeli Targets

3 hours ago, ObakeFilter said:

Benjamin Netanyahu was rushed to hospital earlier today, some reports say that he had lost his conciousness.

Said to be dehydration. I couldn't confirm if it was caused by his attempts to drain Israel of its democratic politics and independent jurisdiction.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ThereWillBeDeaths7 said:

Said to be dehydration. I couldn't confirm if it was caused by his attempts to drain Israel of its democratic politics and independent jurisdiction.

He will stay at the cardiology department overnight...

By the way, they blame the dehydration on a recent trip he had on Friday. 

On 23/07/2023 at 20:35, Tango854 said:

Twitter - Timeline Is he about to die?

hopefully

Anyway, it has just been confirmed that Shabtai Shavit former head of the Mossad had died from a heart attack, he was 84 years old.

8 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Sunak immediately cancels Bradford Station and the rest of HS2, citing the war in Israel is to blame.

To be fair this may cause WW3 if Isreal and Saudi attack Iran.

Just now, The Old Crem said:

That may impact on the Trans-Pennine route. And also the repatriation of illegals. And who knows what effect that would have on cancer waiting lists. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

Eh. A stretch. But you may never know.

• Like 1

Prigozhin has been spotted having a coffee in a cafe on the strip. Or did I dream that. 

8 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

No chance of this happening, an attack on Lebanon is possible but not likely though.

1 minute ago, ObakeFilter said:

No chance of this happening, an attack on Lebanon is possible but not likely though.

No I think Israel will within a year attack Iran,

I will say, obviously @The Old Crem is a fearmonger and has been wrong about pretty much every level of geopolitics since I've joined. BUT. There is no way Israel was attacked to this level without Iran knowing and approving it. Possibly funding it as well.

Their parliament also just had a big circle jerk where they chanted 'Death to America' so...

• Like 8

It looks like Israel is going to carpet bomb Gaza into a destruction reminiscent of Tokyo 1945. 

• Facepalm 5

I have to think of COVID. Almost everybody on this forum unterestimated it. Only The Old Crem overestimated it. I think the same will happen here. This conflict will not be nice. The Old Crem DOES tend to err in the other direction by a comical amount though.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

I have to think of COVID. Almost everybody on this forum unterestimated it. Only The Old Crem overestimated it. I think the same will happen here. This conflict will not be nice. The Old Crem DOES tend to err in the other direction by a comical amount though.

What I honestly think will happen is a full scale invasion of Gaza, the West Bank and maybe then Lebanon. I hope Iran don’t get involved as that could trigger unthinkable things. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Iran will just sit back and watch, as usual. Eating some halal popcorn.

12 minutes ago, Youth in Asia said:

Iran will just sit back and watch, as usual. Eating some halal popcorn.

Depends on how Isreal respond. If they bomb Gaza to the ground which I what I think they will do and then Hzebollah get involved and Beruit is bombed the same way they got could get involved.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Depends on how Isreal respond. If they bomb Gaza to the ground which I what I think they will do and then Hzebollah get involved and Beruit is bombed the same way they got could get involved.

So...they're going to bomb Gaza to the ground? An area containing upwards of 2 million people, most of whom, while undoubtedly hostile to Israel, are civilians. Also currently held within the Strip are upwards of 100 Israeli hostages, most likely held in multiple locations. Wonder how they're going to fare in the smouldering ruins of Gaza... Doomsday scenarios are fine until they interact with reality and geopolitik.

• Like 2