Guest IYG

Holiday Thread

@TQR... Thanks for sharing with us your interesting travel.

You're a sensational photographer of landscapes. ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MariNisia said:

@TQR... Thanks for sharing with us your interesting travel.

You're a sensational photographer of landscapes. ;)

Thanks, though the quality of the pics diminishes a hell of a lot uploading them here!

• Facepalm 1

Won’t upload pics without 5g and and clear head but I absolutely love Darling Harbour in Sydney. Chinese New Year celebrations yesterday were spectacular as is the rooftop bar we’re sat in right now. Homeward bound on Tues which is frankly gutting but it means I won’t we boring your cunts off with pics anymore so there’s a bonus. NZ is utterly fucking gorgeous as ever and Aus…well, I’m trying to work on convincing OH that the UK is dead and we should emigrate. Please wish me luck.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, TQR said:

I’m trying to work on convincing OH that the UK is dead and we should emigrate. Please wish me luck.

Having been to NZ a few times, if I was younger, I'd immigrate in a heartbeat.  I'd encourage anyone with a trade to go. 

• Like 1

Bună seara from Romania!

Since my trip in November was a roaring success, I decided to do that again. I'm currently on a train from Bucharest to Sinaia. Exploring Transylvania then heading to Bulgaria, coming home in a week's time. Still with my trusty 21-year-old Ellesse backpack. This time, I'm not freezing but rather being incinerated. Please send water.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Still with my trusty 21-year-old Ellesse backpack

Nice place to spend Easter. Given you're a youngster, that'd make that backpack about the same size you were when bought surely? :D

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, En Passant said:

Nice place to spend Easter. Given you're a youngster, that'd make that backpack about the same size you were when bought surely? :D

Clorox Sr bought it for the UEFA Cup Final. Celtic lost to Porto. He made the surprisingly good decision not to smuggle a 1-year-old into a football game in Seville.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Bună seara from Romania!

Since my trip in November was a roaring success, I decided to do that again. I'm currently on a train from Bucharest to Sinaia. Exploring Transylvania then heading to Bulgaria, coming home in a week's time. Still with my trusty 21-year-old Ellesse backpack. This time, I'm not freezing but rather being incinerated. Please send water.

I hope you have a great trip and enjoy your trip.

• Like 1