Tuber Mirum

Birthdays, Births, Anniversaries Etc...2006

Allow me to add my congrats as well Hein. You obviously survived the initiation process, did it hurt?

Allow me to add my congrats as well Hein. You obviously survived the initiation process, did it hurt?

Thank you. It wasn't as bad as I expected. The interview was tough, but I obviously passed. I'm not at liberty to give details about the promotion ceremony. Suffice to say that I can now do the Secret Handshake. Normal ones will take a while.

regards,

Hein

Tina Fey was a bad miss I'll admit, but I don't find any of those other girls sexy in the least. In fact, I haven't even heard of most of them, which precludes them from birthday sexiness.

Janet Jackson? Olga Korbut? You must be joking.

Korbut was alright in her day. ;) Her day has long gone now, though. Maybe I am of different tastes to your young self. Or maybe my age is showing. Maybe I am weird. I mean, I like Melissa Joan Hart - that's normal. But I've also got a real thing for Lorraine Kelly. That's not normal, or not at my age...

I'm surprised you haven't heard of Sabatini. Met her once, at Wimbledon, years ago. One of the happiest days of my life. Ah, I used to swoon over her. She was like Kournikova, but could actually play tennis :D

Fair enough, CP.

To show my way of apology, I post a completely random picture of Erin Gray & hope it makes up for any ugly people.

ErinGray.jpg

Happy Birthday Amanda... :D

Korbut was alright in her day. ;) Her day has long gone now, though. Maybe I am of different tastes to your young self. Or maybe my age is showing. Maybe I am weird. I mean, I like Melissa Joan Hart - that's normal. But I've also got a real thing for Lorraine Kelly. That's not normal, or not at my age...

I'm surprised you haven't heard of Sabatini. Met her once, at Wimbledon, years ago. One of the happiest days of my life. Ah, I used to swoon over her. She was like Kournikova, but could actually play tennis ;)

It's alright. To be honest, I was covering a bit for the fact that I was tired - but I wanted to try something special anyways. No excuse is good enough for missing Tina Fey anyhow :D

Congratulations on your promotion Mr Hein!

Regards,

ff

Belated birthday greetings to Notapotato and One Shot Paddy, hope you both had a great time, also congratulations on your forthcoming nuptials OSP.

Congratulations Hein on your promotion.

:D

Looking at the second page in, I see birthday greetings are in store for Amanda.

Here's to you enjoying and embracing an Exceedingly Happy Birthday Amanda!

A Belated Happy Birthday to NP & OSP...sorry I didn't get it in on time as Myself & LG were in Internet Hibernation (Bloody NTHell) :D

Also a Big Grin ;) for me buddy MH who now has a new dress uniform and a cool wee hat that says ADMIN on it ;) hahaha

Congrats guys

cheers

Scsi

Thank you. It wasn't as bad as I expected. The interview was tough, but I obviously passed. I'm not at liberty to give details about the promotion ceremony. Suffice to say that I can now do the Secret Handshake. Normal ones will take a while.

regards,

Hein

I thought I had it in the bag, damn. :) I wonder what question I screwed up on :o

Happy Birthday Amanda!

cake-077.gifgift-112.gifirish-drinking-beer.gif

I hope you have an enjoyable day!!

Regards,

ff :)

Belated conga rats, OSP and Hein!

Happy birthday Amanda :)

pete2ci.jpg

corrado5xi.jpg

clay4lw.jpg

Enjoy your presents!

Happy Birthday Amanda!

One of my all-time favourite deathlisters. It'd be nice to see you back here once in a while. :)

Happy Birthday Amanda!

One of my all-time favourite deathlisters. It'd be nice to see you back here once in a while. :)

Happy Birthday Amanda (belated) hopefully by this time you are full of beer/champagne/ wine/a drink of your choice and are not expected to shoot any CP's tomorrow (Clay Pigeons Canadian Paul in case you are reaching for a bulletproof vest as you read this ;) )

P.S. NAP, Amanda was on the DL earlier on this evening before you made your post

Just realised that today is my one year anniversary of using deathlist.

......not that any of you sods have noticed.......

Perhaps the fact that your profile says you joined on 21st July might have something to do with it.

I notice today that member absweetie01 is 23. Like Godot mentioned the other week, this is another person who joined up (two years ago), put their birthday in their profile and has never posted. Is there not some sort of time limit by which membership ceases due to inactivity...or better still, death?

I guess it would probably have to involve admin trawling through the membership lists to do so and I'm not really that bothered about it, you understand, it's just that I find it odd. Why go through the process of registering & editing your profile & then never post? Are these people suddenly stricken by some curse as they send their details? Are they alcoholics who have no recollection of what they did the night before and wake up in a pool of urine and wonder why the computer's on? Or is that just me?

Or are they lonely types who traditionally never get any cards, so they sign up for forums with their birthday details and then, once a year, they log on and look with much anticipation for birthday messages from people they've never conversed with? Wow, all these questions. As Sherlock Holmes might have said 'this is a two pipe problem', but I've got better sh*t in my pipe than his.

So, absweetie01, just in case you visit today, in search of birthday wishes, I shall disappoint you. I hope you have a birthday as miserable as the weather at the moment, that you don't get any presents at all and nobody turns up for your party. Apart from the police, who smash your hi-fi to bits and then raid you for drugs. And then put you in a cell with a psycopath who goes berserk whenever she hears the words 'it's my birthday today.'

;)

Happy Birthday Uabsweetie01!

Let us hope that as if it were a magical elixir, this greeting shall lure back the aforementioned person and bring them cause to enter into posting nirvana.

May I be the first to celebrate Godot's twuntdom?

Congratulations to the man whom first invited me to join this forum...don't hold it against him.

To the man whom I consider my Death List Guru and as such feel it perfectly okay to embarrass...

Although, perhaps, special thanks should be winged towards Godot's mum, for finally allowing him out to play and break his twunkdom...

Hoorah!

Been waiting ages to say this...Godot's a twunt!

:lol:

May I be the first to celebrate Godot's twuntdom?

Congratulations to the man whom first invited me to join this forum...don't hold it against him.

To the man whom I consider my Death List Guru and as such feel it perfectly okay to embarrass...

Although, perhaps, special thanks should be winged towards Godot's mum, for finally allowing him out to play and break his twunkdom...

Hoorah!

Been waiting ages to say this...Godot's a twunt!

:lol:

Thankyou BHB, I feel all kind of grown up and responsible now. It's nice to get some attention since I have omitted my birthday which passed quietly a week or two back. I shall slip back in to obscurity where I can count my boxes in peace.

Congrats on your twuntdom Godot and may I wish you a belated Happy Birthday, I hope you celebrated it with extra servings of gravy in the comfortable confines of a cardboard box.

Happy Birthday Rotten Ali.

And congratulations to Godot for his first thousand posts. You slut you....

Guest Rotten_Ali

Thanks Winsor, yes big 40.

I'll keep it short, I'm at work and won't post much in fear losing my job.

Not yet signed in so must go.

Perhaps the fact that your profile says you joined on 21st July might have something to do with it.

DOH!