Tuber Mirum

Birthdays, Births, Anniversaries Etc...2006

Today is Yorkshire day..........

Congratulations then, Yorkshire.

It does make me wonder if Yorkshire exists any other day.

regards,

Hein

By the looks of the BBC website it's Yorkshire Stereotype Day; the first two pictures I saw were of a row of Coronation Street style rooftops, and of Compo from Last of the Summer Wine...

I am quite happy for soft southern shites to have a stereotypical view, it means they won't bother travelling here and discovering that it is still a nice part of the world to live in (outside of the main conurbations).

I am probably a "soft southern shite" but I still like Scarborough, Filey & Bridlington. :)

What's wrong with Whitby?

By the looks of the BBC website it's Yorkshire Stereotype Day; the first two pictures I saw were of a row of Coronation Street style rooftops, and of Compo from Last of the Summer Wine...

I am quite happy for soft southern shites to have a stereotypical view, it means they won't bother travelling here and discovering that it is still a nice part of the world to live in (outside of the main conurbations).

I am probably a "soft southern shite" but I still like Scarborough, Filey & Bridlington. :)

Nothing at all. It's a great place.

Happy Birthday to the gorgeous Yogi Bear!

Hope your humans give you lots of special treats today.

:):birthday::birthday:

On a clear day, you can see across to Hartlepool from Whitby.

Happy Birthday Yogi Bear!

Have an extra-long walk with plenty of barking and tail-wagging. That should work up an appetite for that lovely fish supper which is doubtless coming your way!

Happy Birthday Yogi!

I guess that means the poor sods in Whitby can see Hartlepool.

That is exactly what it means. It is in fact exactly what I said, excepting your denunciation of the residents of Whitby as "poor sods", an allegation for whose veracity I cannot vouch.

That is exactly what it means. It is in fact exactly what I said, excepting your denunciation of the residents of Whitby as "poor sods", an allegation for whose veracity I cannot vouch.

If they can see Harlepool they are poor sods :)

hbcyogill1.jpg

hbcyogill1.jpg

What, so for his birthday he gets to be penetrated by a boy sitting in a yellow armchair?

Eeeeuuuw.

Happy Birthday Yogi!

Here's to many more days stilt-walking up and down Scotland's majestic hills! ;)

dogonstiltsrl1.th.jpg

Many thanks for all the Birthday greetings, more than I got from my humans, not even a chorus of Happy Birthday :D . I got salmon tonight nap and some of scsi's chips so you were right about the fish supper :D . What a brilliant picture Captain Oates, I often do that to humans who come to visit, they love having a 10 1/2 stone dog sitting on their lap, and no Bald Rick if they were even thinking about doing what you were suggesting I can handle it, I don't have 3 1/2inch eye teeth for nothing, anyway I'm more likely to be trying to do that to them ;) . The stiltwalking dog is brilliant Bou, what some dogs will do to get noticed, I'll leave the stiltwalking to my humans although I know they have never actually done any. Anyway time to go back to eating a pigs ear, thanks again for the support and are any of you prepared to adopt me and keep me in the style to which I should be living? (preferably someone with a fish farm would be nice).

snow12306004nq5.jpg

A possible job opportunity for you Yogi. Could give you a bit of independance, in an eat what you want, kind of way.

If the people in your life have some 'Marillion memorabilia', which I suspect they may have, you could have a 'Fish' supper.

Happy Birthday you handsome dog you.

A possible job opportunity for you Yogi. Could give you a bit of independance, in an eat what you want, kind of way.

If the people in your life have some 'Marillion memorabilia', which I suspect they may have, you could have a 'Fish' supper.

Happy Birthday you handsome dog you.

Thanks Sttg, I've hidden your post from Yogi, that is one job he would have excelled at, sadly I don't think, my bed, spare bed, 3 piece suite, numerous duvets, assorted pillows, chests of drawers, dining table chairs, coffee table, Xmas tree, window ledges, candles, cushions, slippers and of course me have ever really recovered from his puppy 'nibbling*.

He has already started on Marillion memorabila by chewing this box set. Thankfully it is only the box that got damaged, he never got as far as the CD's, although he did chew up scsi's copy of 'Bat out of Hell' , let's just say, castration was our revenge :( .

*Experts tell you it is nibbling, believe me it was full blown assault, without nuclear weapons, if GWB wants a new form of attack, form an army of Pyr pups :D.

Happy Anniversary Tempus, how time flies. Only a year ago Robin Cook was a hot topic and Dylan O'Connor (well her(?) avatar at least) was even hotter.

Top stuff Tiger!!!

Happy DL Anniversary!

tfyi0.jpg

Happy DL Anniversary!

tfyi0.jpg

Happy Anniversary TF and congratulations.

To think that you almost got banned....

Happy DL Anniversary!

tfyi0.jpg

Happy Anniversary TF and congratulations.

To think that you almost got banned....

I have been banned, under privileged and on Moderator approval, who else can boast such a colourful record.

I have been banned, under privileged and on Moderator approval, who else can boast such a colourful record.

What's "moderator approval"? Is it kind of the same thing as "housewife's choice"?

Happy Annivesary Tempus Fugit.

tfannyl6.gif