Tuber Mirum

Birthdays, Births, Anniversaries Etc...2006

Happy Birthday Captain Oates... have a great day. ;)

Feliz Cumpleanos Capitan Oates.........Enjoy a few gallons of delicious helado...

Congrats to the captain. Apologies for nicking yer catchphrase when posting on the holiday thread.

Happy Birthday, Mon Capitan!

CP will be along soon with a sexy person I am sure, so here's a pic of the lickle kitty Google Images comes up with in the meantime:

Captain Oates

kittytx7.jpg

Perhaps Mr Star Crossed will cat-sit so you can go out and celebrate ;)

Happy birthday, my Captain!

regards,

Hein

........©©©©.......©©©...........©©©©......©.....©.©©©.............©©©©........©.........©...©©©©©....©©©©©.........©..©©©........©©©©...........©©©©....©......©......©©©©

......©...............©........©........©.........©......©.....©.......©........©............©.....©.........©.........©....................©............©©......©...©............©.....©................©....©......©

....©................©..........©.......©..........©.....©.....©.......©.......©..............©....©©©©©.........©.................©...............©..............©..............©...©.................©©............©©©©

....©................©..........©.......©..........©.............©.......©.......©..............©....©.........©.........©...............©.................©..............©..............©...©.................©...©....................©

......©...............©........©©.....©.........©..............©.......©........©............©.....©.........©.........©.............©...................©...............©............©.....©.................©.....©.................©

........©©©©.......©©©....©©.©©©©................©.......©...........©©©©........©.........©.........©...........©©©©©.........©..................©©©©............©©©©....©........©...©©©©

..............................................©

Happy Belated One! As I'm a bit late with the birthday wishes, I thought I'd simply post a message promoting general goodwill. ;) Hope you had a good one...

I seem to have missed so many birthdays and exciting events! I won't be back for another week but just to be going on with, THANK YOU to every one for the birthday (and 800 posts) messages. Champagne and a 5 litre box of Beaujolais and a good book in the bracing air of summer 2006 made it a restful occasion. Then there was the pastis and the digestif, of course...

I'm sorry to have missed your birthdays Heaven, Hein, Josco, Star Crossed and anyone else with a birthday in the next few days. I hope they were all celebrated in a suitable manner and that you have all now recovered!

And congratulations to Mr & Mrs 4H!

Happy Belated Captain!

Now, normally I have no clue whatsoever as to what women find attractive in a male and would thus post yet another picture of the entirely agreeable Angelina Jolie, but luckily I think I've been paying enough attention to know who Captain Oates finds sexy:

johnny_depp_01.jpg

Oh what the hell, everyone could use more Jolie:

angelina-jolie-1024x768-22654.jpg

Hope you had a good one Captain, whatever your tastes may be! :P

Happy Birthday Captain O!

Damn.. I'm getting slow.. this is the third belated birthday message in two weeks. Must be showing my age. :P

Happy Birthday, CO!

A very belated Happy Birthday to Captain Oates. Hope it was a good one!

A Belated happy Birthday to HCW & CO, sorry guys, I meant to put up a b'day message and kept forgetting

my humble appologies.

I hope you both had a good day

better late than never

scsi

Helen Wagner who's played the same character in the same American show for over 50 years is 88 today. I'm sure we wish her a happy birthday and rejoice in her robust health and continued appetite for work.

Happy Birthday, Catherine!

Happy Birthday Lady G.

Hope you have a great day!

Happy Birthday Lady G

Many Happy Returns!

The happiest of birthdays unto you Lady G.

May the day prove to be a fulsome one, with all vices fully indulged. :unsure:

Happy Birthday LG, getting near that big 40 but you really didn't want me to mention that did you? Don't let it spoil things. Enjoy "thirtysomething" while it lasts.

The very best of birthdays to Mortician and Mortalcoil

May your celebrations be splendid. :unsure:

A very happy birthday to you Lady G from Gunjawoman and Dave the Failed Policeman whose parents also enjoyed New Year's Eve, and from me whose parents didn't (they may well have done but there's no hard evidence, so to speak).

HAPPY MERRY BLOODY EVERYTHING!!!

Happy birthday, Lady G!