Gunjaman5000

Most Obsessive Deathlisters

Congrats on 1200 posts Bou :banghead: .

Can you please stop postings pics of Angelina Jolie CP, they are giving scsi hot flushes!

Not just Small Computer Systems Interface, but some of us larger ones too.

:banghead: I quite liked the Angie pics!

Mr B sent me some topless images the other day under the heading, "Angelina Jolie has boring boobies".

Thanks for the congrats btw.

Mr B sent me some topless images the other day under the heading, "Angelina Jolie has boring boobies".

Do share.

I was admiring her rack in those pics actually. What do exciting boobies do anyway?

And congratulations Bou, will you be in chat later to celebrate?

Congratulations, Bou!

Regards,

ff :banghead:

Behold! Angies boring boobies:

boringid7.th.png

Click to enlarge, Mr Josco.

Guest death obsessive

her boobs are very saggy arent they

her boobs are very saggy arent they

I don't really think so? One thing about Anegelina Jolie is that she has outstanding skin. A great body, her tatoos up her rating, but I don't like the hair in this picture.

boringid7.th.png

Click to enlarge, Mr Josco.

Yes I did. :banghead:

those pics are from a film early in her career. I'm pretty sure she's had a boob job (or two) since then

angelina_jolie.jpg

those pics are from a film early in her career. I'm pretty sure she's had a boob job (or two) since then

You are remarkably well informed Ronnie, care to divulge your source (as opposed to sauce :banghead: )

I agree.

So does my husband, my brother, my son, my other brother, the guy next door, the guy two cubicles down from me at work, my brother in law I don't speak to, my manager, my son's scoutmaster, the high school physics teacher, the cop waiting for speeders on MacArthur Boulevard in Lewisville, and the kid who screwed up my breakfast order at Sonic.

I imagine my father would also agree if he was still alive.

I beg to differ. The breasts in those 2 photos are clearly the same breasts. An increase in her fitness regime pre-Lara, some support from a latex catsuit and bada-BING! there you have it. Or, indeed, them.

On the evidence presented above, I'd say Angelina's all-natural.

After long and in depth consideration, I have yet to come to a satisfactory conclusion. I hereby call for more evidence to be brought before the panel.

I beg to differ. The breasts in those 2 photos are clearly the same breasts. An increase in her fitness regime pre-Lara, some support from a latex catsuit and bada-BING! there you have it. Or, indeed, them.

After long and in depth consideration, I have yet to come to a satisfactory conclusion. I hereby call for more evidence to be brought before the panel.

angelina_jolie_1_1024x768.jpg

Angelina-Jolie-topless-4.jpg

although after some casual research I'm a little less convinced than I was previously that they're fake. I'd still guess yes, but possibly not.

Quite right AtJ, lets have a closer look, preferably in the flesh. Sort it out my good man.

I take a few days off and come back to these pictures. Update me someone; is Angelina Jolie in danger of dropping dead very soon?

Congrats on TWUNTDOM to Phantom!

Dare I say that this event calls for more Jolie?

To avoid the wrath of LG though, perhaps something more pure:

951769MantisSCP014VidaGuerra.jpg

Congrats on TWUNTDOM to Phantom!

Dare I say that this event calls for more Jolie?

To avoid the wrath of LG though, perhaps something more pure:

951769MantisSCP014VidaGuerra.jpg

Thanks CP <_<

I have to say that photo of Jolie looks like she's had butt cheek implants, let alone breast implants

Thanks CP <_<

I have to say that photo of Jolie looks like she's had butt cheek implants, let alone breast implants

It's not Jolie, it's this fine lass, who is, dare I say, sexier than Jolie?

Thanks CP <_<

It's not Jolie, it's this fine lass, who is, dare I say, sexier than Jolie?

oh yes, she sometimes appears on some of the Spanish shows that I've often flicked past on our cable network.

If only there were scantily clad women on the kids tv shows in England, I'd certainly have watched Tiswas for more than a glimpse of Sally James' stockings

boringid7.th.png

They look like they're from the time of Gia, which is a superb film and well recommended, not least (for those on here who like that sort of thing) for the lezzer scene between Ms Jolie and Elizabeth Mitchell.

I can't quite make my mind up on her myself - she's kind of got that ugly-beautiful vibe to me.

boringid7.th.png

They look like they're from the time of Gia, which is a superb film and well recommended, not least (for those on here who like that sort of thing) for the lezzer scene between Ms Jolie and Elizabeth Mitchell.

I can't quite make my mind up on her myself - she's kind of got that ugly-beautiful vibe to me.

she's got a vibe? but her hands are still in full view. how is she keeping it in place? <_<