Gunjaman5000

Most Obsessive Deathlisters

Congratulations to the Canadian and ie+!

Hola. Edgar! ¿Que Pasa mi amigo?

And nice going on your posting milestone I.E. and happy anniversary to you Paulie...has it been a year already?

A belated :(THANKS!! :flame: to those who noted my passage into Twuntdom. An arbitrary milestone, but a milestone nonetheless!

Speaking of post-whoring; are my eyes deceiving me or is the self-referential corner of our favourite site more than holding its own against the other two options?

And, if so, does that mean we're all post-whores?

A belated :)THANKS!! :D to those who noted my passage into Twuntdom. An arbitrary milestone, but a milestone nonetheless!

How extremely odd.

I have not had access to our little forum of fun and happiness for the past while for a variety of reasons... and upon my return I can't help but note that I seem to have less posts to my name than I did when I left. I'm sure I didn't dream the milestone - various congratulatory messages support my belief otherwise. I'm confused - if you don't post for a while, does your post-count start going backwards? Or have some of my posts been deleted? Or is this some sort of post-modern commentary on my comment above?

All very curiouser and curiouser...

A belated :)THANKS!! :D to those who noted my passage into Twuntdom. An arbitrary milestone, but a milestone nonetheless!

How extremely odd.

I have not had access to our little forum of fun and happiness for the past while for a variety of reasons... and upon my return I can't help but note that I seem to have less posts to my name than I did when I left. I'm sure I didn't dream the milestone - various congratulatory messages support my belief otherwise. I'm confused - if you don't post for a while, does your post-count start going backwards? Or have some of my posts been deleted? Or is this some sort of post-modern commentary on my comment above?

All very curiouser and curiouser...

I believe that the answer you seek lies here.

It could have been worse. Some of the highest posters lost 100+ from their post count.

Congratulations to TLC on a cracking 600th post -_-

Congrats to TLC on 600 and Captain Oates on 900.

Agreed.

Closing well on 900 yerself there Handy!

Belated Congrats to Handrejka on 1,000 and MPFC on 4,300 posts and if I must, to TLC on 750 posts (grumble, grumble, beating me after only a years posting, young whippersnapper, grumble :) ) ;)

Lady G

Many thanks and that but......is there some occult significance lost to inbred and terminally rural West Cumbrians when it comes to the very unmilestone like figure of 4300? You're the second person to congratulate me. Can't say I'd really noticed until it was pointed out.

Handrejka's 1000 on the other hand......go girl!!!

Belated Congrats to Handrejka on 1,000 and MPFC on 4,300 posts and if I must, to TLC on 750 posts (grumble, grumble, beating me after only a years posting, young whippersnapper, grumble :( ) :P
Thanks for your hearty congrats LG! Erm, I only beat you to 750 so I could be ready holding the door open for when you get there.... :P

Belated Congratulations! to Handrejka for the big 1,000 though!

And a fairly up to date Congratulations! to DDT for reaching 1,000 too.

And happy 4,327 to MPFC. ;)

Did I miss anyone?

And happy 4,327 to MPFC

Now yer talking, a number of great significance, being the average number of calories enjoyed in a traditional fried West Cumbrian dinner.

Guest 90000!

someone's about to make the 90000th member post

Actually, that was 90001.

Actually, that was 90001.

How can you tell? My info tells me the '90000!' post was number 94,403, although that includes guest posting whereas the 90,000 total on the index page doesn't as it's a members only total.

The only way I can think of telling is actually staring at the index page and seeing who posted last when the total goes up, please tell me you had a more techy way of doing it? :lol:

The only way I can think of telling is actually staring at the index page and seeing who posted last when the total goes up, please tell me you had a more techy way of doing it? :lol:

I did it that way.

I did it that way.

In that case, I think my question and your answer are both about as on-topic as you can get.

Not having been on for a while I thought I'd stop by and see how everyone was getting on. I had a look at some of the threads and then a quick shufty at the post tally. :huh:

As of this post the top ten posters have a combined tally of 29054 posts. :)

Was everyone fired and neglected to tell me? ;)

/me Awaits The Merge With The Uber Thread On Posts...

Well done on reaching 1000 posts themaninblack!

Not sure why you don't show up as a twunt though, or is there a written exam and formal interview to be passed before full acceptance into twuntdom?

Indeed, a well deserved Twunting if ever such a thing occured.

Go well

Yes well done and belated well done to DDT who reached twunthood a while back.