Gunjaman5000

Most Obsessive Deathlisters

My new found stalker Tempus Fugit has amast an amazing amount of posts in such a small amount of time (I only managed 300 and Gunjaman did this to me). Indeed, he has managed 45 in the last 24 hours alone.

So to the deathlist members - Is it valid contribution or spam?

SEeing this post I was once often even occasionally at times rarely reminded (yes indeedly-do I was wasn't I) that this in some neatly placed nearly sommaliant way reflects on what many newcomers and newts have faced over the time since time immemorial wherein whereas wherat (select one of them) opining opinionated opalescent persons are randomly and hastily criticized from head to toe I know of yet again being that when in the course of human events it turns to to turn out to be that they are not.

Guess what it pot boils down to is that Tempuss Fudgit has ceased his/her/it's stalking ways and that in much a similar although perhaps even dis-similar way to the recently arrived Lady Clarisssa that all is not always what it first appears to be as can readily at nearly any moments notice be shown in the case of other out of the gate rapid pissters....make that Posteres.

Day 12. However the vicar has recommended SPAM and valium.

Did I mention I was hospitalized recently?

Is the sun still shining where you are?

Why did they sing wait until the sun shines nellie? Who was this Nellie?

Congratulations to Magere Hein on surpassing the 2000 mark.

Took you long enough! :)

My new found stalker Tempus Fugit has amast an amazing amount of posts in such a small amount of time (I only managed 300 and Gunjaman did this to me). Indeed, he has managed 45 in the last 24 hours alone.

So to the deathlist members - Is it valid contribution or spam?

SEeing this post I was once often even occasionally at times rarely reminded (yes indeedly-do I was wasn't I) that this in some neatly placed nearly sommaliant way reflects on what many newcomers and newts have faced over the time since time immemorial wherein whereas wherat (select one of them) opining opinionated opalescent persons are randomly and hastily criticized from head to toe I know of yet again being that when in the course of human events it turns to to turn out to be that they are not.

Guess what it pot boils down to is that Tempuss Fudgit has ceased his/her/it's stalking ways and that in much a similar although perhaps even dis-similar way to the recently arrived Lady Clarisssa that all is not always what it first appears to be as can readily at nearly any moments notice be shown in the case of other out of the gate rapid pissters....make that Posteres.

Bruno this is possibly not the place - if there is one indeed - to ask this, but have you made, ahem, arrangements? If day 12, for example, doesn't go in to day 13, would any of us ever know? Would there be some announcement? Again I know the general point has been discussed before, but if your posts are genuine you look like you might need to make some sort of provision. Wishing you well of course, but better to get these things out in the open, I always think.

Congratulations on your 700th post, Lady Grendel!

LG for Post-Twunt 2007

Congratulations on your 700th post, Lady Grendel!

LG for Post-Twunt 2007

I concur. In the words of Riff Clichard, "Congratulations, and celebrations" :ph34r:

That's an impressive number - 3333 - yer sporting yerself there Tempus, no wonder yer old nemesis - Iain - waded in with puerile jealous fury earlier tonight.

Go well

Re the obsessives, I notice Lady C averaging a mighty 11.7 posts per day at present. What a gal, eh?

My new found stalker Tempus Fugit...alone...is spam

Bruno this is possibly not the place - if there is one indeed - to ask this, but have you made, ahem, arrangements? If day 12, for example, doesn't go in to day 13, would any of us ever know? Would there be some announcement? Again I know the general point has been discussed before, but if your posts are genuine you look like you might need to make some sort of provision. Wishing you well of course, but better to get these things out in the open, I always think.

I am close to the point of bothering to figure out who/what you are Gerry and even more connected to the dots in which there may not even yet somewhere furniture polished gleamingly be the seminal infused influence of nobility involving posibility of understanding where it is you are expressing your message from...

Day whatever and the waterfalls are cascading over the alps.

(and as always was the case before the sun rose at Campabellowitz, your allegations of concern are noted)

I am close to the point of bothering to figure out who/what you are Gerry and even more connected to the dots in which there may not even yet somewhere furniture polished gleamingly be the seminal infused influence of nobility involving posibility of understanding where it is you are expressing your message from...

(and as always was the case before the sun rose at Campabellowitz, your allegations of concern are noted)

Bruno I have read your post with interest and it makes so much sense. Your sagacity is unsurpassed. But something still puzzles me. Why do the lids on American coffins come in two halves? Is it possible that some relatives seek only to see their loved one's feet? Or is it the opposite, that they may not want to see the feet? In which case it would be quite possible to go to the grave trouserless yet with your dignity intact. No, there has to be another reason. Just curious.

Bruno I have read your post with interest and it makes so much sense. Your sagacity is unsurpassed. But something still puzzles me. Why do the lids on American coffins come in two halves? Is it possible that some relatives seek only to see their loved one's feet? Or is it the opposite, that they may not want to see the feet? In which case it would be quite possible to go to the grave trouserless yet with your dignity intact. No, there has to be another reason. Just curious.

Just an excuse to make a bit more cash Godot - it is America after all.

Ladies and Gentleman, The Windsor Collection. Please stand for a moment of silence.

My 3000th post.

Let the show begin.

................................................................................

Another example, you can be as rude to Banshees as you like because he is the second rudest bastard that ever lived. (We can't have him being best at anything, he'll just boast).

Why can we not just go back a few months when the age old structure of everyone against Banshees was in place?

Unfortunately for the long suffering members of deathlist, I'm not dead yet. I'm quite sure of that due to the usual breathing nonsense accompanied by a pulse.

Banshees, I don't care if you are dying. Send those PMs to someone who might (if you can find anyone).

Banshees is so isolated from all the rest of the members that he has been forced to look to LCR for attention. Just do us all a favour and save your exchange you praise through personal message, you couple of c**t bags.

Banshees, stop grovelling.

One thing that worrries me is your knowledge of me.

Sounds like you've been speaking to Banshees

Looks like Banshees may well be George W. Bush. It's all making sense now

It explains Banshees stupidity as well as explaining the current state of the world

think she has been made to feel welcome enough, Mr. Scream.

This thread should be deleted so as not to encourage her further.

Well Banshees, I knew he was going to die this year way back in December...

Besides, a couple of pages back, don't you claim that the King will survive to make it to the 2007 list?

It wasn't that a couple of weeks ago Banshees.

I've sustained my normal posting rate whereas yours has increased dramatically.

What, so I post a couple of times and I'm automatically challenging you? I really couldn't give a damn. If I did, you would know about it. Do get over yourself.

Banshees is rather pissed off. He sees himself as losing to you.

So tell me Banshees, how exactly did you reach these conclusions?

Hardly elite. Even Banshees and me are in the four figure poster group.

I disagree with you there Banshees.

Banshees, we do not need a thread. This forum is my battlefield (much to the annoyance of ie et all).

Does this mean a posting war, Mr. Scream?

Just like the good old days.

I can assure you, my fingers are crossed for you, Banshees.

There will be no need for such a thread, Banshees.

I win hands down every time.

What are you thinking of changing to? 'Screaming Banshees'?

I can assure you Banshees, the Queen of England would not be seen dead in your company.

He's on my DDP, Dr. Scream.

Sorry Banshees, I don't wholey agree with this new 'date-rape' culture.

You seem to know an awful lot about that Banshees...

Funnily enough Banshees told me we needed a big death.

Your arrogance blinds you, Banshees.

Go on then, entertain me. In what way do you own this these forums?

Banshees, some people are getting rather annoyed about having to read about your love life on the forum.

So I don't thing Banshees is close to beating any records.

You see, thats the way I think Banshees.

Banshees, Banshees - if you really wanted stats I would have also included that 3 of our 4 successes are first time listings

We can't do that! It's a Bansheeism.

She only has four children Banshees

Speaking in general, Banshees.

Banshees, what did I just say less that half an hour before you made this post in the other place.

Banshees, that wasn't me. I don't even know who Demi Moore is....

Congratulations Banshees.

Yes Banshees, I'm going to go for a sex change because of the Royal Forums.

I tried to tell him I wasn't but you all know Banshees

Anyhow, I think this is post 20 for today - everybody has a limit (except, it seems, Banshees).

I have heard the word that every deathlister longs to hear from the Great Banshees Scream.

Ok Banshees, what ever takes your fancy....

But Banshees, you are the only one for me.

Banshees, Windsor does not accept warnings (unless from GR), especially not empty threats.

welcome to the Moderater Club Banshees

Indeed, Happy Birthday Banshees.

Banshees would be obsessed with my underwear drawer with me being a Lady inall

Look Banshees, I stand when I pee.

which revealed Tempus' real love for Banshees

By any chance, were you a script writer for Star Wars, Banshees?

I see you have unravelled the mystery of Banshees posting style

I'm surprised Banshees didn't think of it first

I'll....um....I'll keep that in mind Banshees

Is it Banshees power to predict deaths

Banshees, I had a dream last night where I was watching the news and they announced Pinochet's death.

Might I say Banshees that I have been enjoying your signatures of late

Nice signature Banshees.

I'm sure your dream was pointing this out Bnashees.

What are you saying!

Banshees has suggested him and so the decision has been made!

So Banshees hypnotizes now. This could be interesting...

Tempus vs Banshees

Bruno vs Banshees

Banshees vs Canadian Paul

Banshees vs Banshees (he is afterall his own worst enemy).....

etc etc

Lets not forget that it was Banshees who seen the end of one of our moderators.

He must be very persistant.

The only what Banshees?

I'm regretting starting the new Banshees thread now!

Going through Banshees' 30 posts today

I'm an internet Troll Banshees

If you haven't caught on yet, just ask Banshees

I know what you mean Banshees.

PS. Don't bother with the fan club Banshees. I believe you to be the third most hated member of this forum.

Banshees: I have been a monarchist for years now and so I joined the Royal Forum because I thought it would be of general interest

Honestly Banshees, these posts arn't doing you any favours.

IYG was not banned because he has a dislike towards the 'great' Banshees Scream. It was more complex than that.

Who deleted Banshees 'problum' thread?

Yes Banshees, I believe some guest posted something similar a while ago

I agree with Banshees for once.

I don't think Banshees is ever going to let it go. It was ages ago Banshees, get over it.

Deadornot quoted you, not Banshees.

But banshees, its took three weeks

Banshees - just ignore him - its just giving him the oppertunity to keep posting.

I was quite surprised when Banshees wasn't promoted.

No idea why - just seems like a mod type.

Oh its all me, me, me, me, me with you Banshees.

I think your posts as excellent Banshees Scream. They always bring a smile to my face

Congratulations on your 2000th post, and congratulations on your first deathlist anniversary.

I have a feeling that the 9th of April 2005 will stick in my mind for the rest of my life.

Wow, Banshees, your 3000th post, and what a post it is! Congratulations!

Welcome to the 3000 club Banshees, you've set a standard for a post on arrival that I doubt will ever be bettered.

Congratulations on your 3000th post, Banshees.

Oh and by the way....

Banshees, there is no need for a conference on our current state of affairs. Stop PMing me!

Congratulations Banshees/RoyceGalaxy, 3000 posts of unsurpassed quality and substance.

Mods, Admins, why not tack this thread on to the end of the 'Drunk, Bored' thread, it's what the aforementioned thread is for. I started a thread giving windsor (before he was capitalised) a hard time about the whopping tally of 300 posts in a month. Now that 300 posts in a month would seem to be a most reasonable amount, it's hardly relevant and ought to be deleted. If for some reason a merger isn't possible and my name's there as having started this thread, could I please rename it; the current name is shite.

Oh yeah, why not merge the 'Are you a post whore' thread while you're at it?

Edited by Gunjaman5000

What would you like it to be? And merged with what?

I'd be tempted to leave as is Harry. It is what it is.

Congratulations Banshees/RoyceGalaxy, 3000 posts of unsurpassed quality and substance.

I'm not Royce Galaxy. I'm not lieing to you. I think you are way out of hand.

It will be noted that at 12.50PM this afternoon, the 8th November 2006, maryportfuncity overtook the long reigning Tempus Fugit as deathlists most obsessive poster.

What was said to be virtually impossible a few months ago, has now been done.

W.W.S.C.D? :)

It will be noted that at 12.50PM this afternoon, the 8th November 2006, maryportfuncity overtook the long reigning Tempus Fugit as deathlists most obsessive poster.

What was said to be virtually impossible a few months ago, has now been done.

W.W.S.C.D? :)

I think that old post whore Star Crossed will beat the both of them one day. Either that or he will smite them with the jawbone of an ass.

Commiserations mpfc, the poisoned chalice is yours.*

*or will be sometime soonish.

Aye cheers Tempus, I'll cherish it and pass it to Star Crossed or whomever becomes the next worthy recipient. Achieving this milestone had such a significant effect on me that I missed out on DLing most of the night in favour of shopping for a fridge freezer and conversing with Mrs MPFC over a curry.

Congratulations on post 1000 ie+

Welcome to the post twunt academy

Congrats! And it's my year anniversary on Deathlist! What a glorious day for Canada! :)

Way to go big fella!

Mebbe celebrate the twunting with a treble top, or summat.